xiii

Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Ahn Dan-------

 

 

Chunji's POV

 

Oh, dear. They are here.

I don't know how to act.

This is all Niel's fault.

"Gwenchana?" L.Joe whispered. He's been worried, too worried if you ask me.

I nodded and smiled.

"Noona! Sit here!" Ricky excitedly said, scooting over to CAP hyung's side.

Andwae! She can't sit beside me!

*"Thank you" She said. Niel took the seat beside her. Another eerie silence became present.

I can hear my heartbeat. 

"So Niel, care to explain what's this all about?" Komawo CAP hyung! Someone needs to speak to get this thing off my mind.

"Umm, where should I begin?" I rolled my eyes at Niel's stupid question.

"Why don't you begin on telling us about your twin and how come you've never mention her before?" I can sense CAP hyung's irritation. He hates having secrets between us.

*"Did he just say that you've never mentioned me?" Niel's twin said in English. 

I'm not really good at English but it looks like she's mad or something.

*"Nic, that's not what it looks like. It's just..." Niel trailed off.

*"I can't believe you! I always include you in my stories. I'm a proud sister while you..." She sounded sad.

What are they talking about!? Okay, Lee Chanhee. Note, listen more to our English class. Learn more English!

*"Nic...I..." Niel started but his twin didn't want to listen.

*"He's obviously lying. Trust me, Danica-shi. He never ever mentioned anything about you." I forgot that L.Joe can speak English. Surprise was written on her face.

"Jinja? Komawo, L.Joe-shi for clearing that up. I guess, my brother doesn't love me that much to share my existence to his friends." She pouted. 

"Please call me, 'Nic' since you guys were nice to me before." She smiled.

"Before?" A confused Changjo asked. I'm confused too.

"Oh, that's right! This pabo of a twin I have, haven't explained much. I'll let him take the floor." Nic-shi chuckled while patting Niel's shoulder.

"Eodigayo?"

*"Not that hungry Niel. I'm going for a stroll." English again. Aisht! We are in Korea, speak in Korean!!! 

Before she could take a step away from our table, Niel grabbed her by her blouse.

"Chakaman, I'll introduce them first then you can go." She rolled her eyes and stood still.

"Joah! Nicie, I like you to meet my friends, Teen Top." Niel proudly announced but his sister just gave him a bored look.

"This is Choi Jonghyun" pointing to Changjo "We call him 'Changjo'"

*"Oh, I remember him." Her voice sounds like beautiful melody to my ears.

Shoot!

Did I just thought of that!?

"That's CAP hyung or Bang Minsoo." He pointed to hyung.

"Yoo Changhyun also known as Ricky." Ricky smiled.

"Then that's ------"

"L.Joe, arra. And Chunji, we've met." She said in an amused and teasing tone.

We've met!? Omo!

I blushed remembering my encounter with her.

"Now that you've introduced everyone to me, I should leave now. See you back in class." She kissed Niel on the cheek and waved goodbye.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH EM GEE!!

Sorry for the uber late update!

I'm having my practicum now and I seldom have time to be online.

I have Saturday class too. So this !

I'm going to try my best to update often.

Please be patient with me~ ^^

 

It's LEE BYUNGHUN'S BIRTHDAY!!

SOOOOO!!!

L.JOE SPAM!!!!

 


 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!

STAY THE SAME!!

GROW A LITTLE TOO!! 

WAIT! NO!

I LIKE YOUR HEIGHT!

I'M 5'4, OUR HEIGHTS ARE A MATCH!!!

 

 

(11-24-13) BTW! Guys! If you have any ideas that you want to be in the upcoming chapters,dont hesistate to tell me. Okays?? Just tell me right away! :))