Chapter 3

Forever Regretting A Moment of Weakness

 

kikicarolinajung:  Here is the update like Iike I promised. I'm glad you like the story

kururi: 2min Fighting!! hehehe I love 2min! And you'll just have to wait and see what happens with JongKey. I was suppose to have finished writing this story already but I had an idea so currently I am writing a my first story of JongKey ... (Keep it a secret, no one know this yet lol). But I already have most of the fic finished.

lolisho: 2min is happily living together. They are so adorable together!! And Key and Jjong... Ah~~ Well see what happens

I want to thank everyone that has subscribe to the story and to the people that have commented. This chapter is going to be short but I will make up for it on the next chapter. On to the story!

 

 

Jonghyun fell asleep around 5 in the morning with his cellphone in his hand but he wasn't sure when or where he had fallen asleep. After Key hung up on him, Jonghyun had tried to get in touch with him by calling and text messaging him yet he didn't succeed. He went back to their room, stared at the empty closet, and that was when the tears decided to fall. He remembered laying on the bed during the night, crying, and still trying to call the other man. Key had to understand that it was a mistake, that Jonghyun didn't mean it. He had known since the beginning that Key could find out, that it was a mistake, but Key had to understand. The producer woke up from a nightmare that he was having around 10. He was soaked with cold sweat and looked around to find the empty bed and closet. He took his phone and realized that it was almost out of battery. He tried to call Key once again yet this time, he got the answer of “the number you have dialed is not in service”. At that, Jonghyun panicked. He remembered that Key and him paid their bill together. Quickly, he called the company and told the guy that was suppose to help him what was wrong.

 

“Well sir, it appears that Mr. Kim Kibum canceled the service for that phone number a few hours ago”

 

“I see did he get a new number?”

 

 

“I'm sorry sir but I cannot give you that information. The only thing I see is that the contract for Mr. Kim has been terminated.”

 

“But we have the same account, I need that number!”

 

“The account was terminated sir. Now your bill is only for a Kim Jonghyun.”

 

“What about Kibum?”

 

“I cannot release that information.”

 

“Fine” and with that Jonghyun hung up before dialing the number of one of his coworkers who could cover him at work. As he was talking, he remembered the way to Key's job and within minutes, he was walking out of the apartment with a tight grip on his car keys. The producer tried to keep his calm but he failed as he got closer and closer to the building.

 

He figured that it would be easy to talk to Key yet he felt crushed as the secretary gave him a look full of pity as she shook her head.

 

 

“I'm sorry but Mr. Kim isn't available”

 

“What do you mean he isn't available?”

 

“He is not in the building at this moment.”

 

“What time is he going to come back?”

 

“I'm sorry sir but he didn't say.”

 

“Would it be okay if I wait?”

 

She gave him a smile “sure”

 

 

Jonghyun did wait and his efforts paid off when around 2 hours later, Kim Kibum walked into the lobby as he talked to a dark-haired male. The man was somewhat taller than Key and they seemed to be talking and laughing comfortably.

 

The designer walked to the woman behind the desk and gave her a smile. He talked to her yet Jonghyun wasn't able to hear or understand a word. The woman nodded at him and said “there is someone here to see you” as she pointed at the producer. Key turned to look at Jonghyun, as the older gave him a weak smile, before turning back to the secretary. The designer's smile fell.

 

“I don't know him. Please call security and tell them to not let him in the building again” he answered before he went back to the other man's side before they both walked away.

 

Jonghyun's face fell as he stared after Key. “Key! What are you doing?” He didn't scream but he knew that it reached Kibum's ears yet the younger of the two didn't even turn back to look at him. Jonghyun looked back at the secretary who had the phone to her ear while she looked at him with concern. He started to go towards Key but was stopped by the man that had walked in with Key since he placed himself as a barrier.

 

“M-Minho” Jonghyun heard Key say and the taller male looked at the designer

 

“Go find Taemin. I'll be there in a second.” The so called Minho guy said before turning to look back at Jonghyun

 

“Just leave okay”

 

“I need to talk to Key”

 

“You can't”

 

“Why?” Jonghyun wasn't able to get an answer because security arrived a few seconds later and he was forced out of the building without any explanation. 

 

 

 

 Ah so I am not really happy with the title of this story can anyone offer any suggestions?