For the first time in almost a year...

Forever Regretting A Moment of Weakness

A/N: I am sad to say that this update is the last update for the story. We have reached the end! I want to thank everyone that read this story and that subscribed! As you may have noticed the title of the story changed and now there is a banner. This is thanks to 2minTaeKeyJongKey so please thank her for her hard work! Also if you find any errors, let me know. I stayed up all night working on this so I'm going to go crash right now. I haven't edit this so please help me out by keeping an eye out for mistake!


lolisho: Yeah Jjong used his magic. I hope you like this chapter.


shineegirl99: Yes I know that the chapter was short. I'm sorry but it was either that or waiting until I wrote more which too a whole day. I'm feeling a lot better. I wrote a new fic since I was feeling depressed and well it's angst but it helped me so now I'm really happy.


tsundering: Hehehe can we throw the real SSK in with her? Lol Just kidding!


asiangirls: Thanks for reading!


caline: Taemin is always adorable!


WTBBtoday: Glad you like the picture and hope you like this update


The next morning, Key opened the door in his pajamas, with bed hair and a half asleep expression to find Jonghyun with a smile and a bag of food in his hands at 7:30 in the morning.

 

“What are you-”

 

“I brought you breakfast!” the producer said as he gave Key the bag. The designer took it without hesitation due to the fact that he was still half-asleep.

 

“Ah... Thank you”

 

“So what do you need help in?”

 

Key stared sleepily at the producer before he turned around “I'm going back to sleep...”

 

“Key come on you have to keep working on your concept”

 

The designer sighed and turned back “I know, what did you bring?” he sighed as he look a look inside the bag and failed to notice the smile on the producer's lips.

 

They both ate quickly with a light conversation after Key took a shower. And around 9, Jonghyun was pulling into the parking lot of the S.M. Building with Key safely seated him on the older male's car.

 

“I have to work in a project so you can just go to the practice room and work there.”

 

Key nodded as he stepped out of the car.

 

“I hope you finish soon”

 

“I don't have to do a lot”

 

“Yeah but I know that you want to turn in a dance routine too. That's gonna take time.”

 

Key's eyebrow rose in confusion “How do you know that?”

 

Jonghyun shrugged “I know you more than you think.” The producer figured that it wasn't a good idea to tell Kibum that he had been spying on him. They walked into the building and went their separate ways. Jonghyun looked to see Key walking away as the taller male took his phone and started to make a call. The producer frowned but ignored the feeling of jealousy as he saw Key laugh with the phone to his ear.

 

 

Key stopped when he felt his stomach growl lightly. It was 4 in the afternoon so he decided to go eat. He started to pack his things and Jonghyun walked in a few minutes later.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked when he noticed Key putting his things up

 

“I'm hungry”

 

“I know. That's why I brought you food”

 

Key stared at the producer before sighing. “You could have told me. I could have cooked...”

 

“But you need to practice”

 

“An hour of cooking doesn't make much difference”

 

“I want you to get the job Key”

 

“I'm doing my best” said the designer with a shrug

 

“That's all I am asking for” answered the producer as he ate. Both ate, and Jonghyun remembered the conversation he had with her, when he decided to break up with her after Key had left him.

 

 

Jonghyun growled into the phone. “No. You have to understand! I don't want to be with you! I never did”

 

“Really Jonghyun? Than why did you seek my company so much?” said a female's voice

 

“Because I am an idiot. Just leave me alone.”

 

“Fine, but don't expect me to take you back whenever you want” She laughed and hung up.

 

Jonghyun placed the phone on it's place and once again stared at the picture of Key that was on a frame in his desk as he ran a hand through his hair.

 

 

As the deadline got closer, things for Key got chaotic. His time was spent practicing by himself or with Taemin and with or without Jonghyun watching and in between all of that, he kept checking to make sure he still approved of all the clothes and accessories that were to be used. Sleep and a home cooked meal became a luxury while takeout food and the dance steps became routine. He was relieved of some of the stress because of Jonghyun. The older man had taken upon himself to drive Key to and from the building, made sure that the designer didn't skip meals, and helped the younger male clean his apartment even if they didn't spend a lot of time there.

 

He wasn't sleeping well either because of the stress and nervousness. The night before the day that Key was suppose to turn in the concept, he didn't sleep at all. Jonghyun had work early that day so Key went by himself to turn in his concept in at 10 in the morning after looking through it once again. He got home about an hour later to just fall on his bed and pass out from exhaustion as relief spread though his body.

 

The designer woke up 4 hours later because of the knocking on his door. He got up with shaky legs and opened the door; Jonghyun stood with a bag of food and a smile. Key looked at him for a second, the designer's mind still clouded with sleep, before letting the older man in.

 

“You don't mind me eating here with you right?” the producer asked as closed the door and sat down on a chair in the kitchen.

 

“I don't mind” whispered the designer as he followed the producer. Both took their food and started to eat.

 

Jonghyun made small talk as he gave Key time to wake up completely. They were half way done when Jonghyun asked what he had being wanting to ask “So did you like Onew?” If he said that he wasn't worried, he would be lying. Onew was nice, and he knew that maybe Key could become interested in Onew.

 

“Yeah. He is really nice.”

 

“Ah okay he has a condition you know” said the producer with a slight pout.

 

“A condition?”

 

Jonghyun nodded “The Onew condition. He trips over thin air, and gets hit by everything”

 

“Okay?”

 

“For example, I saw him walk into the restroom, he tripped on thin air and fell forward, hitting himself on the face with the restroom door”

 

Key raised an eyebrow “the Onew condition”

 

“Yeah he is always getting hurt” Jonghyun looked away and stayed quick for a few minutes. He could feel the designer's eyes on him and heard the sigh the other released before Key stood up and started to clean up.

 

“You have nothing to worry about. I like Onew but not the way you are thinking”

 

“I wasn't worried”

 

“Okay, I was just letting you know”

 

“Have you given us any thought?” whisper Jonghyun as he tried to establish eye contact.

 

“Yeah” answered the designer as he moved around the kitchen

 

“Really?” Jonghyun's eyes widen “What d-did you decide?”

 

“I don't think that we will work Jjong” he looked into Jonghyun's eyes

 

“Why?” The producer could feel the tears in his eyes

 

“I don't think I can forgive you. I will always remember the fact that you cheated, I will always remember the image of you and her kissing”

 

“But I want to be with you Kibum. I know that it's hard to forgive, and I'm not asking you to forget. I just want to be with you again”

 

Key's sharp eyes moved to the floor for a second before looking back at the producer. “You may cheat on me again... There is no point in starting a relationship that is doomed from the start.”

 

“We aren't doomed” Jonghyun got closer to the younger male. “I just made a mistake, and it won't happen again”

 

“How can you be sure? What if you find someone else and-”

 

“I won't Key please”

 

“I- I'm sorry Jonghyun, I don't think we should be together but I still love you so we can try again and when you get tired of us, this time just tell me”

 

Jonghyun's eyes widen “Really?”

 

Kibum nodded and he was taken by surprise since Jonghyun was next to him a second later.

 

“I didn't think you would take me back” He started to caress the designer's cheek and started to close the distance between their lips “You can be so stubborn” Jonghyun took a hold of Key's bottom lip and . “Thank you” he mumbled before he kissed the designer properly and wrapped his arms around the small waist.

 

Jonghyun smiled into the kiss when he felt Key shiver in his arms as the kiss deepened. He inhaled the designer's scent and felt his own body relax. He broke the kiss a few seconds later and nuzzled the Kibum's next. “Come on” the producer whispered before pulling away and leading them to the bedroom.

 

“I don't think-”

 

“Don't worry”

 

“But-”

 

“It's okay” They entered the room and the older male released Key. He walked to the closet, grabbed a few things before he went to the restroom. Key looked in confusion as the older male stepped out of the restroom, yet the moment he saw that Jonghyun had changed into some pajamas, he understood what Jonghyun wanted to do. The older male smiled at Key, walked closer, and placed a kiss on his forehead.

 

 

“Lay down. I know you haven't been sleeping well” said the shorter male as he also laid down on the full-size bed and took the younger male in his arms. “Are you comfortable?”

 

“Yeah” Key answered

 

“Okay. Did you like the food?”

 

“It was okay but I miss my cooking” the designer answered as he cuddled closer to the producer.

 

“Okay” Jonghyun chuckled and kissed Key's forehead once again “Now go to sleep baby”

 

The designer gave Jjong a smile with heavy eyes before he surrendered to sleep as his breathing evened out as Jonghyun's fingertips traced the designer's face. The producer smiled as he felt the soft skin under his fingers.

 

“After almost a year Key, you are in my arms again” he whispered and stayed up watching Key sleep for a bit before he also fell asleep.

 


 

This was a pretty long chapter... Again thank you everyone that has read and supported this story!! It has been an honor!