★ schecked (credits: daehyun )

` Candy Paradise RP ✰ [WELCOMING WITH OPEN ARMS] || SARANGHAE MONKEY CHAIR || CLEANED&EVENTGOINGON; /lots of slots available

HOW TO AVOID GETTING SCHECKED AND STUFF.

I’m not that new to roleplaying but those are some tips I’ve gathered from rolling around. .w. Make sure you follow those steps and…may the lord be with you.

Try to use a recycled account,if you have one.

1. Make your name sassy with various letters or use a unique name

http://fsymbols.com/facebook/name/ Here’s a site that’ll help.
e.g. Jûng Dàehyun or Jung Daehyunnie

( If I see something like: ‘Jung Cheesecakeboybusanwonbin Daehyunnie’ ETC. I’ll judge your existence. LOL )

2.Go to account settings and

- Set a security question.
-Enable login notifications,check the Email box.
NOT THE TEXT MESSAGE/PUSH NOTIFICATION ONE.

(whenever you login from another browser,a warning thingie will pop up before facebook lets you log in,but that’s fine.)

3.Go to privacy shortcuts (next to the Home)
-Who can see my stuff?:
Who can see my future posts – change it to ‘Friends’
-Who can contact me?:
Who can send me friend requests - change it to ‘ Friends of friends’

4. Edit your interests,hobbies blah blah blah~ Don’t leave stuff empty!
When you add languages,add
ENGLISH as the first language.Because if you add Korean or Japanese for example,it’d be weird to speak Korean but everything in your profile to be in English,right?

5.Make an album with pics or in general,upload pics of your character.

6.Don’t add too many people at once. >< Oh,and when you introduce yourself,don’t write the same stuff.
For example: If you post ‘Hi,I’m B.A.P’s Daehyun.’  on one’s wall,don’t post the same to everyone else.

7. PRAY AND GIVE CHEESECAKE TO DAEHYUN!!  

THAT’S ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW.But it should be enough…. .-.

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS TO DAEHYUN~