The Most Dramatic Night

If This Ain't Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOONA’s P.O.V

I automatically ran as soon as I saw my unnie on the other side of the road. L-ssi followed behind me. Close enough to the coffee shop we heard my unnie crying and Hoya-oppa calming her down. As we got closer, things got clearer now. They were at the coffee shop’s entrance. Yuri-unnie was crying her eyes out over the spilled coffee in her white sweater. Meanwhile, Hoya-oppa was comforting her and trying to wipe out the coffee in it.

I let out a scoff in disbelief. “Unnie!” I ran to her but she just kept on crying. I tried to comfort her. “Unnie, I’m here. It’s Yoona. Stop crying, please?” I said as I looked around us. Sure, people were looking at us, wondering what was happening. I lowered my head and pulled the scarf higher to cover my face… which reminds me….

My face got all alert and I immediately turned to look at L-ssi. My eyes got wide when I see he wasn’t wearing anything to cover his face. I panicked and tried to think of what to do.

“L-ssi!” I motioned for him to move closer. “Use this to cover your face.” I whispered and gave him the photobook. Oh, I’m sacrificing the photobook. TT__TT WHUT. AM. I. DOING.

 “But—“ He tried to complained but I stopped him.

“This? Or Scandal?” I fired back. “Feel free to choose.” Then I looked at Hoya-oppa and our eyes met. “Oh, annyeong haseyo.” I bowed a bit.

“Oh!” He pointed a finger at me and his mouth flung open.  I couldn’t see his eyes though because of his sunglasses. Who wears sunglasses at night time? =__= It was cool but weird and catches too much attention.

I sighed then forced to give him a smile. We always meet in the wrong time and wrong place, oppa. Psh. How pathetic. =___=

“Oppa, I’m sorry…” I started to say at Hoya-oppa. “I’ll treat you coffee one of these days.”

“Yah!” Yuri-unnie hit me while sniffing. “Why are you the one saying sorry? He’s the one who wasn’t looking at the way and bumped into me!”

“Aish!” Hoya-oppa was about to hit Yuri-unnie but I raised my eyebrow at him.

He stopped mid-way. “I’m sorry.” He said then looked down.

“Now go.” I told them. “I’ll take it from here.”

As stupid as they are, they just looked at me blankly.

“Go!” I pushed L-ssi and he dragged Hoya-oppa with him and the two ran. I continued to look at them to secure that they escape safely. They ran to the other side of the road and jumped in to a van. A man maybe in his 30s was on the phone just outside of the van. Hoya-oppa opened the van’s door once again and tapped the man. I saw the other Infinite members inside the van. Their faces were in shock and confusion. That was priceless. I forced myself not to laugh. L-ssi was still looking at us. I blinked my eyes then pulled the scarf lower. I touched it for him to see then mouthed the words ‘Thank You’. I slightly bowed then smiled at him. He smiled back then his expression changed. He held out what seemed to be the photobook.

‘Keep it for the meantime.’ I mouthed matching with hand gestures.

He seemed to understand and just nodded. He waved good bye and I did the same.

After some explaining from Hoya-oppa, the man immediately ended his call and jumped inside the van. Later on, the van’s engine started and they all disappeared.

I sighed in relief then looked at Yuri-unnie who was still sniffing and looking at his coffee stained shirt. This time, I sighed in disappointment. “One problem down. One more to go.” I said to myself.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Im Residence

 

STILL YOONA’s P.O.V

Finally, after calming down the very emotional and mentally shaken Yuri-unnie then pushing her just to get on to the taxi, we arrived home. I paid the taxi driver and once again pulled Yuri-unnie with me inside the house. When we entered, the house was filled with a very mouth-watering scent.

“We’re home.” I announced.

Seohyun appeared in front of us and was shocked to see Yuri-unnie’s condition. “What happened?” She immediately ran to Yuri-unnie. “What happened to unnie?” She looked at me.

I sighed.

“Is this coffee?” She touched the stained part of Yuri-unnie’s sweater then smelled it.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter