Are They Too Nice or Plain Dumb?

The Beauty and the Wallflower

 

Your POV:

 

 

I walked to the roof like every morning after you ditch Sulli at the entrance and, like always, Kai would wait for you there.

"Hey," he stated as he lied down on the floor, staring up at the sky.

"Hey." I joined him and looked up at the blue sky. Somehow, I really liked the sight of the blue sky with its fluffy clouds, even when it was still only morning. When we both lied down and stared at the sky, there was a silence, but it wasn't like those awkward ones. It was those peaceful ones that we could finally take a moment to step back from all the stress of reality and just relax, even if it was just for a second.

"I heard from Sulli that you were going to be a model?" He stated with a grin as he glanced at me.

"Urgh, she told you?" I asked, acting like the topic we were talking about was disgusting.

"What, you didn't want me to know?" He asked playfully. He knew that wasn't what I meant.

"Yes, of all people, why YOU?" I questioned playfully, acting along.

He laughed. "Hahaha, but seriously, you're going to be a model?"

"As far as I heard, yes," I answered, slightly upset. "I even had to do the freaking résumé yesterday. Do you know how many outfits I had to change into? It was NEVER-ENDING!!" I exclaimed.

He laughed mockingly. "HAHA, that's what you get for always being a wallflower."

I pouted. "Hey, in this situation, you're supposed to comfort me about this."

"Pffft, Hahahaha, okay okay, I'll be serious now," he stated, still feeling amused. "So I heard your teachers are the popular Infinite?"

I scoffed. "Yup, I don't know, though, if I sincerely hate or like them. They're.. Different."

"Different?" He stopped for a moment. "I thought I was the different one." He pouted.

I couldn't help but smile. I slapped his shoulder, "HEY! I thought you were being serious now!"

"Hahahahahaha, sorry, I couldn't help it," he managed to say.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully and looked at the time. I groaned loudly.

"What? What now?"

I got up. "It's nothing. It's just another day of hell... Don't mind me." I opened the door and, before I walked out, I flashed a smile and waved.

--

When I opened the classroom door, everyone didn't notice me like usual and I walked to my seat coolly, without bothering anyone with my presence.

 

Just like usual, the bell rang and the teacher comes with a boring aura, which I could already tell that today wasn't going to be any more great than before. Just like usual.

--

A few hours of pure bore passed by like decades for every minute and but the time lunch came, I felt like I aged 1,000 years old. I don't really mean I aged that much, but... Oh, you know what I mean.

 

Anyways, I was walking out my classroom when a bunch of people came and dragged me to the cafeteria.... Or more specifically, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Woohyun. They were talking to me just like yesterday and I had no control over the matter.

 

What happened to it being our little secret? Surely by now, people are BOUND to find out sooner than later.

 

"What?" Sunggyu asked when he saw the frown on my face.

"Is this seriously your way of keeping a secret? It's just like hinting that there's something different about me compared to other girls when these four go all the way to my classroom just to drag me to your guys' table!" I hissed quietly.

"It's okay, Noona!!! They won't notice a thing!" Sungjong exclaimed reassuringly.

I glanced around and, sure enough, people were staring at me, both boys and girls. I was pretty sure the boys barely looked curiously at me, much less acknowledge me, and the girls were starting to wonder who the heck I was and why I was talking to their "beloved group". I glanced back at them and all of them, excluding L, were smiling at me like they don't see anything wrong.

 

Seriously though, what is wrong with this L guy? Is he freaking serious? The first time I meet him, I feel unwelcome. The second time I meet him, I still feel unwelcome. Somehow, I feel like I'm really starting to dislike this monkey.

 

Anyways, as all the boys sat down and Dongwoo patted a seat next to him, signaling for me to sit next to him, I smirked and took a few step backs before running for my life towards the library. Couldn't they just leave me be? The whole reason of wanting to be a wallflower is wanting to not get noticed by other people. Are these monkeys too nice or plain dumb?

 

I walked towards the library and finally ate my lunch in the peaceful silence, only hearing the sound of my chewing and the sound of pages turning softly.

 

I was pretty relaxed without the notice right now, and I wanted it to stay that way forever... Or at least, for now.

 

Boy, was I wrong.

 

 

 

- Your POV Ends -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey~ :3

I'm sorry everyone, I had a huge writing's block (and I still do) about this story. I will continue, of course, but please know that it might take a while for my brain to function another idea into this story.

 

Also, if its okay with you, can you vote on this poll? Please read my latest blog post for more details! :3
 
 
 
Please answer this poll for me!!! Thank you!!! ^-^
 

I would like to thank all those subscribers and up voters for liking my story and even clicking that subscribe and/or upvote button. Thank you!!! :3

 

Last, but not least, I would like to thank you all for reading!!! :3