Extra/Deleted Scenes

Darkness 367

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner ;; i've been super stressed with personal things and it's affecting my inspiration to write. Instead of keeping you all waiting for my lazy , i've decided to post some of the scenes that were originally in the story but deleted for plot/flow purposes. Extra scenes are ones that don't include Sehun and therefor wouldn't fit in the story but i'm going to post them for chara development and bits for the main plot. Anyways~ I hope it you enjoy them and i'll try to update soon! Thank you all for being so patient!


 

Extra scene - Kyungsoo + Jongin the night before leaving.

 

“Kyungsoo.” He whispers his name incase the other is sleeping. Instead of silence he’s greeted with the older boy tilting his head back. Even in the dark he can see the big sparkling eyes of Kyungsoo. 

“Hm? You should be asleep, Jongin.” 

The way Kyungsoo says his real name never fails to make his heart beat a bit faster. He’s the only one that ever calls him that anymore. It’s his name for when they’re alone. 

“Are you nervous?”

Kyungsoo turns around to face Kai. His eyes are still wide as his arm wraps around his waist. The tips of his fingers brush against the curve of his back. It makes Kai shiver since he’s not wearing a shirt. 

“Of course. We’ve been here our whole lives.” 

They stay silent for a few minutes. Though, things are never truly silent where they are. There’s always the ticks and chirps of birds and insects. On that particular night, there’s a howl that is close by. It fills the silence for a few seconds before it fades away and the bugs return. Kai keeps his eyes on Kyungsoo. He can see how his eyes widen and narrow as he thinks. Kai wonders if he does the same when he thinks. 

“It’ll be okay, though. Suho knows what’s best. I know he won’t lead us into danger.” 

Suho was all of their hope. They could make decisions without him but in reality, each one of them would be lost in a few minutes without him. Kyungsoo had a special connection with him that Kai can tell. They both agree on many things and they seem to have talks late at night. Kai is somewhat jealous. 

“You know I love you, right?” 

Kai blinks as he realizes he’s been silent for far too long. There’s a slight worry in Kyungsoo’s eyes. He smiles at it and gently presses his fist to the older boy’s shoulder. 

“Of course I do. I love you too.” 

Both of them laugh, the small bit of tension and apprehension gone from the atmosphere. Kai is the one to lean forward and press his lips against Kyungsoo’s. They’re always soft. No matter how humid the weather is or how long he’s gone without putting chapstick on, the lips are always feeling brand new. 

Kyungsoo has a smile on his face and it makes Kai blush. Luckily the darkness still covers the room and the other can’t see it. He feels the warmth of Kyungsoo’s body against his. It’s a feeling that Kai never gets sick of. Even in his most stressful state, Kyungsoo is the only one that can calm him down. Simply by stepping close enough for Kai to feel his presence is enough for him. 

“Let’s get some sleep.” 

They share a few more soft kisses and another round of whispered words before they both closed their eyes. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Deleted scene - Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol during training. 

 

 

Sehun’s heels dig into the cool grass. His eyes squinted up at the sky, noticing the few storm clouds that were to the side. A small groan filled his closed mouth and seeped out slowly. He didn’t like thunderstorms. The clouds moved slowly in the sky. Sehun counted seven of them in the opening between the trees. One of them even covered the sun and made the area go dull. 

“Sehun, up.” 

His fingers dug into the dirt as he pushed himself up. His nose scrunched when he saw the specks of black and brown covering his nails. It took him a minute to wipe his hands off and rid them of the obvious dirt. 

“I want you to work with Chanyeol and help him move the fire.” 

As much as Sehun liked Chanyeol as a person, he wasn’t the best to train with. Most of the time he didn’t take things seriously and would often get distracted. He figured it was why he needed the most training. Sehun put on his best smile and agreed to what Suho had asked of him. 

Chanyeol was concentrated for the first few minutes. Both him and Sehun worked together to move the fire to wear Baekhyun had placed light orbs. Suho was waiting nervously on standby incase Sehun put too much wind into the fire or something were to go wrong. 

It was the older boy who slipped up first. He had been looking at Baekhyun and wasn’t paying attention to where he was directing his fire. Sehun saw the fire getting bigger and his wind was only making it worse. He let out a scream as a flame hit the top of his hand. 

Suho rushed over and put the fire out as fast as he could. Sehun clutched his hand, the fire having disappeared from the water. It was the most pain he had ever felt. There was stinging and throbbing. He was too afraid to take his other hand off. He was afraid to see what was underneath it. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran over to Sehun’s side. He was holding back tears from the pain. Suho helped him over to where they were sitting before. A small tear left his eyes when he sat down. He knew that the damage was heavy. The more he thought about how bad it most likely was, the more upset he got. 

He wasn’t upset or mad at Chanyeol. Everyone has mistakes and that’s what it was; a mistake. Chanyeol had a face of worry the whole time and Sehun wanted to tell him to stop looking like it. He was more concerned on how he let the others down. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Extra scene - Chanyeol and Baekhyun during the first night away.

 

It’s deep into the night. Baekhyun had fallen asleep long before Chanyeol was even settling down. But unlike Chanyeol, Baekhyun needed his sleep. He wasn’t nice to be around in the morning if he went without a proper eight to ten hours. The hard ground wasn’t comfortable by far for him. His shoulders dug into the hard land even through the two sleeping bags and blanket he had under him. 

There’s a bit of commotion and it makes his brows furrow. After a minute it goes away and Baekhyun is able to relax again. Not a minute later and the commotion is back. Baekhyun lets out a small groan, not wanting to open his eyes and see what’s happening. 

As he’s coming out of his sleepy state he realizes the commotion is coming from next to him. The tent is moving and there’s small whimpers filling the small area. It’s obvious that it’s Chanyeol. Baekhyun groans again in annoyance. 

“Chanyeol what are-” 

He shoots up when the taller boy lets out a screech. Baekhyun’s hands cover his ears as he lights up the tent to see what’s going on. 

“What the hell are you doing?” Baekhyun almost yells as loud as Chanyeol’s scream. He’s angry that his sleep has been disrupted. 

“There’s a bug on my pillow!” 

“Oh my god.” 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and looks down at the white pillow next to his own. There’s a microscopic spider that’s resting on the side of it. Fed up with Chanyeol, Baekhyun grabs the boy’s pillow and shuffles on his knees to the entrance of the tent. He s the door and flicks the spider of the pillow. 

“There.” 

The pillow is thrown at Chanyeol, quickly being caught and placed back neatly where it was before. 

“My hero!” 

Before Baekhyun can lay back down, the taller boy has his arms wrapped around his waist and pulls him up against him. There’s a large grin on his face. Baekhyun didn’t have to look to know it was there. His eyes rolled and he couldn’t stop the small smile that was on his own lips. 

“Yeah, yeah. Now shut up and go to sleep.” 

Once Baekhyun was settled happily back in his own sleeping bag, Chanyeol begun to do the same. The light was blown out and the tent went dark. As he was drifting off he felt arms wrap around him and pull him back against the warm chest that was Chanyeol. Baekhyun simply shook his head and returned to his much needed sleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Deleted Scene - Sehun and Jongin play soccer. 

 

For the first time in almost a week, it’s sunny outside. Sehun loves the sun. He loves the way it feels on his skin and how it energizes him. He thinks it has a certain smell too that makes it even better. It’s not the sun that gets blocked out by clouds every few minutes. It’s the sun that is surrounded by blue skies and there’s not a cloud in site. 

Kai is the one to wake him up from his nap. They have time before dinner to have downtime. The two decide to go outside and enjoy the warm clear weather. Sehun grabs the soccer ball that sits on the porch as they head out to the training field. 

“You should just do it, Sehun.” 

“He doesn’t want to. I can tell.” 

He stops the soccer ball with the heel of his foot. It wobbles against the semi-hard ball before his foot kicks it back to Kai. 

“It’s not good to go this long without it though. Especially since we’re all stressed.”

It’s a sensitive subject for all of them. Everyone can feel the awkwardness when one of them brings it up. 

“I don’t want to sleep with him though.” 

Sehun smiles as he kicks the ball past Kai, making him tumble on the ground from trying to catch it. He walks over to the older one and sits down next to him. Both of them are sweaty and a little tired from playing. Sehun watches Kai lay down and pull his shirt off in attempts to cool down. 

“Are you scared to?” 

A laugh is shared between them at the question. Sehun hits the side of Kai’s leg. 

“Please. I’m eighteen. I think I know what goes on. There’s nothing to be scared of.” 

“You should probably be scared of Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” 

They both lean their heads back in laughter. Sehun lays down next to Kai and looks up at the sky. There’s still no clouds in sight. It’s a quiet day and Sehun notices. The only sounds he can hear is his and Kai’s breathing. Most of the time nature takes over and they can barely hear each other over it. But he finds the silence peaceful. It’s something he hasn’t fully experienced. 

“So why don’t you want to do it?” 

He can see Kai tilt his head to look at him from the corner of his eyes. Sehun takes a deep breath because he knows the answer. He’s thought about it for a while. Years, actually. Suho had first approached him when he turned sixteen. Both of them had made a silent agreement on the subject. 

“I want to wait for the right person.” 

Sehun turns his head and he meets Kai’s eyes. He can see that there’s a bit of surprise in them. Sehun laughs because he knows that Kai wasn’t expecting the answer that he was given. 

“I mean, you and Kyungsoo had a relationship before you started sleeping together. So did Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I don’t want to sleep with Suho just to sleep with him. I need to feel that feeling.” 

Sehun was certain that he wasn’t making any sense. His own brows furrowed as he tried to decode what he had said. It made better sense in his head. As he’s lost in his thoughts, he feels a small nudge against his side. 

“I didn’t know you were so cheesy, Oh Sehun.” 

Kai laughs as Sehun rolls on top of him and hits his shoulder a few times. The older one laughs out a surrender and both of them are left laughing messes. Sehun has his head on Kai’s chest and they both stay silent until Suho calls them for dinner. 

 


Do you guys enjoy these? I might post them every few chapters if you do ;u; Oh! i also forgot to mention, i have a livejournal and I post all my hunhan one-shots on there. Feel free to check it out along with my tumblr! 

Livejournal - tumblr