Part 2/2

For The Longest Time

 

Part 2

Joonmyun calls him back in an hour in a huff. “Nothing is ever this easy,” he groans, running his hand through his hair. Kris gives him a confused look.

“What’s wrong?”

Joonmyun sighs. “Well, the next flight is in several hours, and I realize I need to make sure I can activate my bank account and credit cards overseas, and just a lot more I have to do. It’s a lucky thing I thought to grab my passport and that I have all my medical records on a flash drive. You know,” he says with a somewhat rueful smile, “I really held it together when I was packing. I knew exactly what I needed to take and where it was, and I got it all very quickly.”

Kris feels his heart twinge and Joonmyun’s smile turns happy again. “I really can’t wait to see you,” he gushes. “I’m staying at this hotel, I’ll message you the address and tell you when I get there. If you want you can come see me or I can go to your place, I don’t care, but I kind of want it to be…oh what’s the word? Personal I guess? I’m going to cry when I see you in person, so I don’t think we want people staring at us as we block the sidewalk.”

Kris gets a lot of ideas from that, but he latches on to one statement to ground himself. “You’re staying in a hotel? Well, can you…I mean, if it’s too expensive then…”

Joonmyun suddenly turns sheepish. “It’s not expensive at all. Um…I never told you this but…ah hell,” he mumbles. “My family is…filthy stinking rich, I believe is the expression.”

Kris blinks a few times. Clears his throat. “Uh…okay?”

Joonmyun sighs. “I didn’t want to tell you because…well I thought you’d think I was being a privileged brat, basically,” he mutters. “I really have no right to feel so awful about anything, I have it easy even if I am kicked out. I had no right to be so upset, even back when I was cutting. I was so depressed but I had it so good…”

“You stop that,” Kris scolds immediately. “It doesn’t matter how rich or poor you are, you had a real struggle with depression and with your ual orientation, money doesn’t affect how much pain you’re allowed or not allowed to feel. Never say that your problems should have been less, because money couldn’t have made you straight or made you stop feeling bad about yourself. You know what fixes that? Love does.”

Joonmyun’s eyes fill with tears and he takes a moment to blink them back. “This is why I wanted to go to you,” He whispers. “I could have gone anywhere, I really could have lived the rest of my life in Korea but…I wanted to be w—near you, because you…you really…”

Kris’ breath catches in his throat.

Joonmyun swallows. “When I see you…I think we have a lot to talk about.”

Kris nods. “Yeah, I think we do.”

 

Kris spends his whole day at work in a state of nervous excitement. Joonmyun’s flight takes off at 8 PM Korean time, and he arrives at night New York time the next day. He is really tired and tells Kris so when he gets to his hotel. It’s quite a shock to Kris, answering the skype call to see Joonmyun sprawled out on a bed and blinking up tiredly, barely able to string two sentences together. Obviously Kris had told him to take all the time he needed and rest up, but he was barely able to contain his excitement because Joonmyun was in the same state as him! He was less than a mile away! He was breathing the same air! Kris could barely sleep that night, he was so excited.

Kris had also been very excited/nervous the night before, when Joonmyun was flying, so he didn’t sleep very well. the result was that after Joonmyun called from the hotel, Kris struggled to fall asleep but when he did he was knocked out for several hours.

He doesn’t wake up until almost 11:30 the next morning, and ten minutes later Joonmyun is messaging him that he can come over any time he wanted. Kris promptly spits out his breakfast and races to the shower, then runs around his apartment looking for clean clothes that matched and made his look good. Okay that part is secondary, but he’s extremely glad to find that his favorite pair of jeans are clean and ready to be worn.

When he steps outside it’s nearly ninety degrees and he immediately gasps, feeling sweat prickle on the back of his neck. He desperately tries to stay cool as he waits for the bus, he doesn’t want to arrive all sweaty and gross. Even so by the time he makes it to the hotel he has to stay in the lobby for a few minutes to cool down. he has Joonmyun’s room number, 205, and he goes straight up to see him, his heart hammering in his chest. He wipes his palms on his jeans as he stands outside Joonmyun’s door and takes a deep breath before he knocks. He hears footsteps on the other side.

“Kris?”

Kris’ heart jumps to his throat. “Yeah, it’s me.”

The door flies open and Joonmyun is standing there with the biggest smile on his face, and Kris feels like he’s literally drinking in the sight of Joonmyun standing in front of him, feeling all the months of total honesty and friendship and healing culminating in this moment. It’s only a few seconds before Kris takes a half step forward and Joonmyun grabs his hand and tugs him inside. The door’s not even shut and they’re already hugging.

“Oh my god,” Joonmyun gasps somewhere around Kris’ shoulder. “I can’t believe this is happening…” he trails off into Korean and laughs, his hands clinging to Kris’ back. Kris keeps his arms firmly around Joonmyun’s shoulders and lowers his forehead to rest on top of Joonmyun’s head. A laugh bubble up from his chest.

“You really are short,” Kris says.

Joonmyun pinches him lightly, not even stepping back to break the embrace. “And you’re tall like a tree,” Joonmyun teases.

Kris holds Joonmyun even tighter, one hand traveling up to the back of Joonmyun’s neck. He the bump of Joonmyun’s spine, absently noting how thin he is. “It’s nice to see you by the way,” he says after a moment.

“You too,” Joonmyun sighs, clutching Kris tighter.

Kris isn’t sure how long they stay like that, but eventually they pull apart and Kris takes Joonmyun’s face in, like he’s seeing him for the first time all over again.

“This is the third time we’ve met,” Kris notes, still holding Joonmyun’s waist.

Joonmyun’s smile grows and he holds out a hand. “It’s nice to meet you,” he says softly. In person his accent is a little more pronounced, and Kris thinks it’s the sweetest thing he’s ever heard.

“It’s nice to meet you too,” Kris says, taking Joonmyun’s hand. He’s fighting the urge to do something daring, to lean down and press his lips to Joonmyun’s forehead or cheek, or even his lips…

As soon as Kris thinks it, it’s like he can see the same sentiment echoed in Joonmyun’s face. There’s a few seconds where it’s like the space between them is charged, and if either of them moves real sparks are going to start flying. Joonmyun’s eyes are wide and his lips are slightly parted, breathing through his mouth.

“Kris, I need to tell you something…” he blurts. “What I was saying earlier, on skype…I wanted to be near you because you changed my life.”

“You changed mine too,” Kris says quickly. “I’ve never been so close to someone before, I mean I have but not like this. It’s like…I really…”

They stare at each other, neither one really knowing what to say next. Then Joonmyun grins and it seems to break the tension. Kris mirrors the smile, and laughs shakily.

“Meeting for the fourth time,” Kris breathes.

Joonmyun nods and steps a little closer, leaning up slightly. “Nice to meet you,” he says, rising up on his toes slightly. Kris meets him halfway and kisses him gently, a soft molding of lips that sends butterflies loose in his stomach. It doesn’t last more than a few seconds, but when they draw back they do so for only a heartbeat and then they lean in again, more insistent this time, holding each other’s faces and pressing harder, as if trying to memorize the feel of the other’s lips.

When they pull back for the second time Kris is tearing up, and Joonmyun notices right away. “Are those happy tears?” He asks.

Kris manages a nod. “Yeah,” he chokes. “I…I’m really happy right now.”

“Me too,” Joonmyun says as he too tears up.

After that they sit down on Joonmyun’s bed and talk for a long time. Joonmyun tells Kris more about the fight with his parents, about how scared he was and how he had no idea how he held it together for as long as he did. He was wearing the jacket and scarf because he wanted something to hide in, something he could curl up inside and disappear in. He went to the nearest train station, knowing it would be mostly deserted at that time of night. That was when he’d messaged Kris.

“You stayed in the train station the whole time?” Kris asks.

“Yeah,” Joonmyun sighs, leaning his head on Kris’ shoulder. “I wanted to hide for a while.”

They’ve been holding hands ever since they sat down, and Kris brings Joonmyun’s hand up and kisses it gently. Joonmyun jumps and laughs, blushing.

“I’m not going to get used to that,” he confesses.

“You will,” Kris promises. “Because I intend to do it a lot.”

Joonmyun sighs and wraps his arms around Kris’ waist. “I’m so happy you’re here, I’m so happy that I’m here. I’m…I’m really hungry actually,” he admits.

Kris smiles at him. “Want to go out for lunch? Like, a date?”

Joonmyun’s smile lights up the room. “Yes, I would love that.”

 

For the first week Kris doesn’t actually see Joonmyun that much, because he’s busy opening American bank accounts and looking for an apartment and Kris is working the night shift at the coffee shop (just to try it out). Joonmyun gets a new cell phone and the first thing he does is ask Kris for his number, and as far as Kris knows he’s the only number in that phone. Finally it looks like Joonmyun is getting settled in, and he asks Kris to meet him in the city.

They go for a walk and wind up in a park, sitting on a bench and holding hands as they watch the sun set.

“This is so surreal,” Kris remarks as he laces their fingers together.

“Surreal? What’s that mean?” Joonmyun asks.

“It’s like…unbelievable,” Kris explains, losing track of his thoughts when he looks down at Joonmyun’s face. He’s so handsome and cute and Kris can’t take it sometimes.

“It is pretty unbelievable,” Joonmyun agrees. “And…um, I really hope you don’t think I’m being to forward but…”

“But?” Kris prompts when he pauses for a few seconds.

Joonmyun grins nervously. “I…I want to know if you’d like to move in with me.”

Kris’ brain grinds to a halt and he draws a total blank. Yes would be his first answer, but he has to think practically. “Um, where are you moving?”

Joonmyun swallows nervously. “Well that’s the thing, I was thinking of moving closer to New York city, but I know you go to school here.”

Kris’ stomach flutters with butterflies once more. “I’m actually thinking about taking graduate classes in the city but Joonmyun, I don’t know if I can do this.”

“The apartment is pet friendly,” Joonmyun adds quickly. “I made sure of that.”

Kris’ heart swells at the gesture but it’s soured by what he’s about to say. “No, Joonmyun it’s not that…I probably can’t afford the rent.”

Joonmyun’s eyes widen. “I don’t want you to pay rent, you goof!” He cries. “I’ve got that covered!”

Kris backs up slightly. “I can’t just leech off of you, Joonmyun. I don’t want to do that.”

“You’re not being leech-like,” Joonmyun huffs. “You don’t have to owe me anything, Kris. If anything I owe you.”

Kris stares in confusion. “What do you mean by that?”

Joonmyun pales and looks down. “W-well,” he stammers. “Um…there’s another reason I went to the train station that night…” He looks down and holds Kris’ hand tighter. “I was thinking of…of killing myself.”

Kris’ blood feels like it’s turned to ice. “What? Joonmyun…”

“I just felt so awful,” Joonmyun rushes on. “I wanted…I really wanted to die but then I decided that I had to talk to you, if I went through with it I wanted to have one last conversation with you…”

Kris’ heart feels like it’s shattering as he realizes that he could have very well spoken to Joonmyun for the last time that night and he would have never told Joonmyun how he felt.

Joonmyun sees the look on Kris face and smiles comfortingly. “But that’s the point Kris, you talked me out of it.”

“How?” Kris asks. “I didn’t even know.”

“You said I wasn’t worthless,” Joonmyun says quietly. “You said you’d always be there for me. You sang to me. You may not have known it but you saved me, Kris, and I will never be able to thank you enough for that. I’m so glad I’m still here and that I get to be like this with you and…” he cuts himself off and blushes. “I really…I really think we’ve…we’re good together,” he stutters out, “And I want to keep…being like this. That’s why I want you to come with me.”

Kris is crying, thinking about how close he came to losing Joonmyun, possibly the best person in his life at the moment. He takes both of Joonmyun’s hands in his and meets Joonmyun’s shy gaze with a stern one.

“If I did move in with you,” he says, “You’ll have to promise me two things. One, you’ll let me take care of something, even if it’s just buying food. And two, you’ll go talk to a professional about your depression. If I came that close to losing you then I am going to make sure it never happens again.”

Joonmyun nods, eyes wide. “I can do that. I want to do that.”

“Good,” Kris sighs, and presses a brief, chaste kiss to Joonmyun’s lips. “Then give me a few days and I’ll think about it.”

When Kris gets home he calls his mom. She’s known about Joonmyun from the beginning, Kris tells her about all the people he meets on the website and she knows that Joonmyun is in the States now and Kris has met him. When he mentions them possibly moving in together, his mother gasps.

“Is that what you want?” She asks eagerly.

“I don’t know,” Kris confesses. “He says I don’t have to worry about paying rent and he wants to pay me back for…saving him,” and he relays the story of Joonmyun’s near suicide. “I really do like him but I can’t help but wonder if we’re moving too fast. We’ve known each other for…a year actually, but this is the first time we’ve met. What if we ruin what we have?”

“Kris,” mom says patiently, “Do you really believe that can happen? Because from what you tell me, you two are the perfect pair.”

“We’re really young,” Kris mumbles.

“So?” Mom demands. “You’re growing up. you’re both out of college, this is about the time some couples do start to live together. You’re not getting married to him, dear, you’re essentially roommates at this point. Honey if you called looking for my blessing then you’ve got it, but in the end the decision is yours to make.”

She always was good at giving pep talks.

Kris says yes, and he and Joonmyun move in together in early August, into a town located few miles outside of New York city.

 

“Are you peeking?”

Kris sighs and claps his hands over Joonmyun’s. “How could I be peeking, you’re covering my eyes!”

“One more step…Okay, ready?” He doesn’t wait for an answer and yanks his hands away. “Open your eyes!”

Kris obeys and quickly slaps his hand over his mouth. “What the…oh my god. You got a car?!”

There’s a shiny new black Hyundai sitting in the parking garage. Usually they just call a car service when they need a ride, but it looks as though Joonmyun’s gotten tired of that.

“I wanted to get two,” Joonmyun confesses, resting his chin on Kris’ shoulder (Kris knows he’s standing on his tip toes to do so). “But I knew you’d flip out.” He dangles a key in Kris’ face. “However, seeing as you have a license too, I figure we can share it.”

Kris holds out his hand and allows Joonmyun to drop the key in his palm. “I suppose it’s a good thing we have therapy on different days of the week, right?” He says with a weak chuckle.

Joonmyun turns him around and kisses his cheek. “You’re still freaking out,” he sighs. “I wish you wouldn’t.”

“It’s hard not to,” Kris says defensively, but he allows Joonmyun to tug him down for another kiss, this time on the lips.

“Are you going to drive the car?” Joonmyun asks a few minutes later.

“Yes,” Kris sighs. “Though I would like it if we referred to it as your car.”

“Fine,” Joonmyun says. “I can live with that.” And they go back upstairs.

Their apartment building doesn’t have a lot of tenants, and it’s very roomy place. Suho sometimes gets lost in it, and occasionally Kris will open a door and a little black furball will come skittering out, hissing in annoyance. Such as now, when he opens the pantry.

“Well don’t go sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong!” Kris scolds her.

“You poor baby!” Joonmyun cries, gathering Suho up in his arms and kissing her head. “Oh we’re so sorry, we’ll be more careful next time!”

Kris rolls his eyes in Joonmyun’s direction and mutters about how he’s spoiling the cat. Since they moved in, Suho has gained two pounds and it’s all thanks to Joonmyun, the big softie, slipping her too many treats.

They’ve settled into a nice routine. They have two separate bedrooms, but they’re used strictly for sleeping. Everything else is shared, from the bathroom to the couch to the TV, and now even the car is shared. They’re basically married in all but name, Kris thinks to himself as he starts to make dinner.

The first time Kris cooked, he’d surprised Joonmyun so much he cried. It was the second day of their living together, and Joonmyun had gone out to meet with a therapist. Kris had stayed at the apartment and decided to try a stew recipe that Joonmyun said he’d always liked. He was just finished cooking it when Joonmyun came home.

“You can cook?” Joonmyun had gasped.

“Yes,” Kris said from the stove, his back facing Joonmyun. “And I want you to try it, because I think it tastes good but I’ve never had it before. Oh, and I made some almond cookies too, not a lot since I don’t eat them but I know they’re your favorite. Okay, I think it’s good to try, now come here and—why are you crying?!”

Kris had finally turned around to see Joonmyun standing there with tears in his eyes.

“I just…” Joonmyun hiccupped. “Nobody’s ever…made me anything before.”

Kris gaped at him. “How did you eat?”

“My parents would take us out to restaurants, or give us money to call for takeout or go out ourselves.” He’d paused to wipe at his eyes. “I’m sorry,” he choked as he started to cry harder. “I don’t know why I’m being like this…” and he broke off sobbing.

“Hey,” Kris called, walking over and putting his hands on Joonmyun’s shoulders. “It’s okay, I’d be touched too if someone was making me dinner for the first time.” Joonmyun sniffled and Kris tugged him close, wrapping him up in a comforting hug. He kissed the top of Joonmyun’s head and gently rocked him until he stopped crying.

“Oh my god,” Joonmyun muttered. “This is quite possibly the happiest moment of my life. I’m not even joking.”

“Happier than when we finally met face to face?” Kris countered, and before Joonmyun could answer he pulled him over to the stove and offered him a taste.

“Yes,” Joonmyun said seriously, taking another bite. “Best day ever.”

Back in the present, Kris finds himself grinning at the memory and Joonmyun notices. “What are you all smiley about?” He asks teasingly, pattering into the kitchen. He’s still holding Suho and she meows loudly, squirming to be put down. Joonmyun instead shoves her into Kris’ face. “What are you plotting?” He asks in a high pitched voice, and Suho mews pitifully.

“Give me my cat,” Kris orders mock-angrily, snatching Suho away. He promptly puts her down and she runs off, tail held high.

“She’s such a brat,” Kris sighs.

“But she’s our brat,” Joonmyun says with a thousand watt smile, and Kris’ heart melts.

 

Kris opens the refrigerator and sighs. “Damn it, I forgot I was supposed to go to the store,” he mumbles, worrying his lips with his teeth. There’s not much in the fridge that will make a good dinner, a bunch of vegetables and some soggy waffles is about it, and Kris is craving a hamburger.

He sighs and calls out to Joonmyun. “Want to go grocery shopping with me?”

He gets a muffled groan in response and goes to investigate. He snorts when he finds Joonmyun face down in the sofa, Suho perched on his purring happily.

Joonmyun lifts his head and glares. “Get this cat off me,” he growls. “I’m not mean enough to do it myself.”

Kris obliges, walking over to the sofa and scooping Suho up. She gives an affronted meow and Kris glares at her.

“You see this?” He asks Suho, and he pats Joonmyun’s . “This is only to be touched by Joonmyun and sometimes myself. On occasion. Wow you have really nice , Joonmyun…”

“THE CAT,” Joonmyun yelps when Kris squeezes his fingers.

“Right,” Kris says evenly, turning back to the pouting Suho. “You don’t get to use butts as beds, now scram.” And he allows Suho to slink off under the dining room table, where she swishes her tail angrily and mutters about world domination. Or whatever cats do when they’ve been scolded.

Kris turns back to Joonmyun and pats his again. “Seriously though, have I complimented your recently?”

“No,” Joonmyun says, flipping onto his back. “Actually, I don’t think you ever have.”

“That’s news to me,” Kris says honestly. “I stare at it often enough.”

“Oh,” Joonmyun says. “Well, thank you.” And then he grins. “That’s pretty nice of you to say.”

Kris laughs and leans down to kiss Joonmyun briefly. “So are you coming food shopping with me or not?”

Joonmyun grabs Kris’ collar and pulls him back down. “Option three, we’re going to make out some more,” he says seriously, and then he presses another kiss to Kris’ mouth.

Kris hums happily and parts his lips, and Joonmyun gently inside, pulling back to nip at Kris’ lower lip. Kris sighs into the kiss and shifts a little on the sofa, hovering over Joonmyun on his elbows. Joonmyun’s hands creep up his sides and flutter over his back, and Kris’ shirt rides up slighty. Kris shivers at the brush of cool air against his skin, blushing slightly. Joonmyun doesn’t notice, too preoccupied with on Kris’ tongue, and Kris starts to feel heat bubble in his stomach.

This is not unfamiliar. They’ve kissed like this several times, but not while lying down on the sofa. Not after a conversation about Joonmyun’s . Not when they’re both feeling so comfortable and natural, like this is a totally normal event. Normally there is more flirting, more deliberateness, more planning…

Kris’ arms are shaking and he shifts a little, trying not to fall down, and Joonmyun notices and presses down suddenly on Kris’ shoulder blades, making him unbalance and collapse on Joonmyun’s chest. Joonmyun laughs against Kris’ lips.

“Better,” he sighs, gripping Kris’ shoulders tightly and turning so that they’re lying on their sides.

Kris pulls back to look Joonmyun over, taking in the flush on his cheeks and the sparkle in his eyes. He barely notices Joonmyun’s hand sneaking around his waist, but he certainly notices when Joonmyun’s hand inches up under his shirt, fingertips ghosting over his hips.

Kris inhales sharply and tenses, and Joonmyun pulls back.

“Wait,” Kris says, gripping Joonmyun’s wrist. “It’s not uncomfortable, it’s just that…”

“You’re sensitive about your stomach, right?” Joonmyun asks a little sadly.

Kris nods.

“You have no reason to be,” Joonmyun assures. “I think you’re perfect.”

The words makes Kris close his eyes and fight the urge to laugh and say no, I’ll never be perfect. This was what he struggled with as a teenager, what he still finds hard to believe today, pressed up against Joonmyun’s stomach, the perfect balance of flat and soft.

Joonmyun taps his hip and he looks up. “I mean it,” he insists. “You’re perfect.” He sits up and holds out his hand. “Come on, I want to try something.”

Kris takes Joonmyun’s hand automatically and allows himself to be led down the hallway into Joonmyun’s room. Once there, Joonmyun tugs on the hem of Kris’ shirt.

“Can you take this off?” He asks brightly. “Would you be okay with that?”

Kris’ eyes widen and he covers his surprise with a cough. “Sorry, what?”

Joonmyun grins. “You heard me. Can you take it off? I want to kiss you.”

“On my stomach?” Kris asks.

Joonmyun nods. “Is that okay?”

Kris hesitates for half a second and then he sets about pulling his shirt off. He pulls it up over his head, mussing his hair and making himself dizzy for a half second as his vision is filled with dark blue cotton, but as he tosses the shirt in a corner Joonmyun steps up, rests his hands on Kris’ shoulders and walks him to the bed, making him sit. Kris forgets about his hair (which is standing slightly on end) and about the grocery shopping and the world outside. He rests his hands on Joonmyun’s hips and draws him closer, gazing up at him.

“What now?” He asks.

Joonmyun smiles. “Scoot up on the bed and lay down on your back.”

A slight thrill goes through Kris at those words, and he crawls backwards on his hands, flopping back on Joonmyun’s pillow. Joonmyun crawls over his body and hovers over him, planting a gentle kiss on his lips.

“You,” he says between kisses, “Are perfect and I love everything about you.” He pulls back when Kris inhales sharply. “And I love you,” he continues, his eyes crinkling up with his smile.

“I love you too,” Kris manages before Joonmyun recaptures his lips. He whines when Joonmyun pulls away, then gasps again when Joonmyun peppers kisses down his neck and on his collar bones before going further down, over his sternum and down his rib cage, his fingers splayed across Kris’ ribs like they’re piano keys. He gets to Kris’ stomach and slows down, taking his time to kiss every inch of skin, to murmur soft endearments into Kris’ flesh. “You’re wonderful.” “I love every part of you.” “I love you, baby.” “Saranghaeyo.” “Wo ai ni.”

Kris’ deep breaths turn into soft pants, breathy exhales of Joonmyun’s name and short gasps at scrapes of teeth or the hot trail of Joonmyun’s tongue as it dips into his naval. Kris’ hips keep shifting against the bed, sooner or later Joonmyun is bound to notice that Kris is slowly opening his legs a little wider, biting down on his lips to hold back moans. Finally Joonmyun extracts himself from Kris’ stomach and crawls back up. Kris hauls him down by his collar and kisses him deeply, they both pull away panting.

“Kris,” Joonmyun breathes. “I really…do you want…me?”

Kris stomach swoops and it’s like every part of his body is hypersensitive to Joonmyun’s every movement, to every rise and fall of his chest and the slight furrow of his brows and the way he’s biting his lip.

“Are you okay with that?” Kris asks, smiling slightly.

Joonmyun chuckles breathlessly. “God yes,” he gasps, leaning down and kissing Kris again, rolling his hips down. Kris moans and Joonmyun echoes it. “God, Kris, I want you,” he groans, mouthing at Kris’ neck. Kris scrambles for the hem of Joonmyun’s shirt and tugs it up over his head, throwing it aside.

“Then I’m yours,” Kris promises. “As long as you’re mine.”

“You already know I am,” Joonmyun promises, gripping Kris’ hand tightly. “I’ll always be yours.”

I intend to hold you for the longest time.

 

 

 

And as I mentioned before it directly picks up again here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/329951/1/the-best-things-exo-krisho-sukris

MY KRISHO ARE SO CUTE ;A; /weeps

I was going to make you all wait until tomorrow but it's all one big story anyway and those who commented were so nice, and I figured I might as well post. I don't think this needs an M rating, do you?

And I talk about a lot of stuff in my stories, heavy stuff, but I never seem to say this--to those of you who are shy about your bodies or who cut or are depressed or think nobody loves you, you should know that you are perfect, and your flaws are always outnumbered by your strengths. If you're upset, if you're thinking about cutting or suicide, tell someone you trust who can help you. There will always be people who will help you, and if you feel like nobody is listening to you then just keep talking until someone does. Be loud about what bothers you, you'll find someone who can help. And as I said in this story, nobody has a right to hurt you, physically or emotionally. And be kind to yourself, don't berate yourself or think that you should hurt yourself. No matter what you've done or how bad you think things are, you don't deserve that kind of pain. Nobody does.

 

Love you all, please comment ^^