I feel like a million bucks

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

THREE MONTHS LATER HAHAHAHAHA

Daehyun's POV

"AH STUPID DRY CLEANERS!" I heard from inside Mikyung's appartment. I cuckled a bit and shook my head. Shes been so hormonial lately. Better watch what I say. I thought and stepped in. I walked in jut as Mikyung finished struggling to put on her pants. "Yah!" I shouted and she looked up at me. "Hm? Hi!" I raised an eyebrow at her barely-fitting clothes.

1347029562_o-MODERN-FAMILY-GLORIA-PREGNA

"Oh dont mind this," She began. "The stupid dry cleaners shrunk my clothes!" She whined. I choughed. "Are you shure?" She glared at me. "WHAT? OF COURSE IM SURE! ARE YOU SAYING IM FAT?" She snapped and I jumped back. "N-No of course not! C'mon are you ready?" She nodded and followed me out the door. We were on our way to the dorm to hang out.

When we got there everyone looked at her with wide eyes. "Mikyung.." "Isnt that shirt a bit too.." "PERFECT. ITS PERFECT" I butted in. "IT REALLY SHOWS OFF HER FIGURE, HUH?" I asked in hopes of her not noticing. If she realzed she was fat, shed kick all our asses. "If thats how you wanna say it" Jongup mumbled and Himchan smacked his head. Mikyung looked around aimlessly. "Do you guys have ice cream? I'm starved!" She said and I nodded.

I served her three scoops and she sat down and ate. "You guys, dont make it obvious that shes a bit too big for her clothes" I whispered while we were in the livign room. "A BIT?" Zelo shouted. "No offence, but noona is literally popping out fo her clothes-" "AAAHHHHHH!" Youngjae shouted as something small hit his forehead. I looked up and Mikyung's shirt had bolted open. She was struggling to close it. "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?" She shouted and we all smacked our faces.

"MIKYUNG OPEN YOUR EYES! THAT BABY IS GROWING AND SO ARE YOU! No, you're not fat! Its just baby stuff, okay?" Youngjae blurted out and kept rubbing his head. Mikyung sighed. "I guess.." She started "I'm sorry guys. I guess i've been in denial. This babys getting huge and I feel.. ugly" She looked down. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Its okay baby, you still look beautiful" She looked at me.

"Seriously? I look like I swallowed a balloon!" I laughed. "I'm serious. Now lets let that baby breathe. Lets get you your clothes." She laughed and followed me into the room. She changed into some tights and a tank top. "I guess it was a good idea to keep an extra pair of clothes here." She laughed.

"But in all seriousness.. You still think im beautiful? Even with this balloon in my stomach?" I laughed. "Yes, even with the balloon in your tummy. I will love you no matter what" Tears began to form in her eyes. "I'm sorry for being so.. dumb. I guess its the hormones." She sat on the bed. "Its okay babe. Just rest okay? And why in your right mind would you wear heels? Thats not good for your back!" I began to get concerned and she.. laughed?

Mikyung's POV

I laughed. He was so cute when he worried. "Daehyun, sorry I've never been pregnant before, I dont know what to do!" He rubbed his temples. "Just.. Just be lazy! You're good at that!" I rolled my eyes and smacked his shoulder. "Ow! You're unusually strong!" He whined. I rolled my eyes again and lied back. "Alright, take a nap and when you wake up dont stress yourself Its bad for the baby."

I just nodded and got under the covers. "Good night- oh and.. uh.. Iloveyou" He said quickly then kissed my forehead and bolted out of the room. I giggled at his shyness.

I lied back and looked up at the ceiling. "God, I dont know what I did to deserve someone like Daehyun but.. please, dont let anything get between us. I think.. I think I love him. I actually love him." I said out loud and closed my eyes. A warm feeling took over me and i was soon asleep.

Daehyun's POV

I quickly kissed her forehead and ran out of the room, shutting the door. I leaned on the door and smiled. In that room was the love of my life. I still cant believe how nervous I get when I tell her I love her. Suddenly I heard her talking. Being the curious man I am, I pressed my ear against the door.

"God, I dont know what I did to deserve someone like Daehyun but.. please, dont let anything get between us. I think.. I think I love him. I actually love him." 

Suddenly a warm feeling began to rise in my stomach and I smiled. "Dont worry mikyung, nothing will get through us." I whispered and turned around to the living room. "Hey man, you look like you just won the lottery. Why are you so happy?" Himchan asked me.

I just grinned even more. "What would you be feeling if the love of your life was in that room and she was pregnant?" Zelo said and nudged him. Himchan just shrugged.

"I feel like a million bucks."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO LONG TIME NO SEE LMAO

uhm so here is this update.

finals are stressing im glad theyre over with.

anyways bye loves~

~jewfeRds