Part XXI

The SM freak

Tao is sitting between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. He wants to ask if anything is wrong, but he doesnt know the lenguage that much yet, either to ask or to be answered. So he chooses silence.

Manager told Baekhyun and Chanyeol to look after Tao today. "Maybe they didnt want to", Zitao thinks. He trust Baekhyun more because he already spend a lot of time with him at the hospital. If he speaks to Baekhyun hyung (as he asked him to call him) he understands what he wants, but Chanyeol (hyung?) not so much...So the three of them are here, watching some drama.

"Do you get what theyre saying?", Chanyeol asks. Tao looks at Baekhyun. "You, understand?", he speaks in chinese and points at the tv. The youngest smiles. "Oh, understand...", he repeats in korean. "Yes, little".

Tao can see that sometimes Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol when he is not looking and Chanyeol does the same. Suddenly a memory attacks his head in the form of a headache. "What? Are you ok?", the tallest one ask with consern as he take the hand that Zitao is pressing against his head on his. "Yeah, yeah. It happens a lot...this week". He answers but he doesnt tell him that he just saw in his mind a very vivid image of Baekhyun in tears.

Later that day he goes to take a nap. Tons of images come to him. He eventually falls asleep but he dreams, most of what he dreams makes no sense. He wakes up later that afternoon almost at night. His head hurts a lot and when Kyungsoo goes in to ask him if he wants something to eat, he said yes but when the other turned the lights on it was like a rock fell over the chinese boys head. Kyungsoo brought some candles and the food to eat with him. When they were finished, Kyungsoo sang Zitao to sleep.

Jongdae woke up to the tug on his hand. He couldnt make out the dark figure by his side until he was more awake. Zitao was talking so fast that Jongdae couldnt understand very well. He asked him to calm down, he thought taht the other had a nightmare or something. He sat on the bed, Yixing equally awake and worried.

Tao was choking and sobing and tearing and like, breaking down. Yixing tried to calm him down too and to hold him because he was moving a lot, but he wouldnt let him. Suho also entered the room tried the same, soon Baekhyun tried the same but failed as well. It wasnt until Kris enter the room that finally someone could catch him.

And thats when Tao started to fight him, pushed him, hited him and pushed him more, he was saying something but the other didnt understand it was like a crying whisspering. So Yifan gathered all of his strength, grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him against his body in a bone crushing bear hug. The boy wouldnt stop trying to free himself until his legs gave up and fell to floor on his geges arms.

One hand on the small of his back, the other on the midle of his head. "Try to breath, please calm down. What happend?". The other just trembled and kept crying, now he was like a little kitten in a ball, inside Yifans legs. All ten eyes were looking at them with worried look.

"Taozi", Jongdae reached to patt him in the back, he turned around and opened his arms changing Kris for him. Jongdae couldnt hold all of his body because of the size, but tried to make him talk, breath. When he was finally able to stop the tears he whisppered to Chen neck, in korean. "I remember".