Jealous?

Only You and Me, Hyung 2

His phone vibrate furiously nonstop. But the owner keep silent still, not making any move. Sometimes his long sigh can be heard and his visible breathing movement. He had lay there on the sofa nearly a whole day and theres no sign of any plan of moving. He let his wavy hair running everywhere, shading his eyes.

“Ya! Jonghun-ah! Why don’t you just pick the phone up? It have been ringing all day.” The older one who was watching tv finally speak. The said man then punch the silence button. Realizing the phone didn’t rang anymore, the older quickly add “even its vibre annoy me”

The younger finally react, he move a little, make another long sigh before pulling himself sit properly.

“I’m sorry hyung, I’ll turn it off.”

“Pabo-ya! That’s not what I mean.” The older turned off the tv, now facing full to his zombie-like dongsaeng. “I mean, what happen to you? You just came to my place last night and said nothing except you wanted to stay over. Come on, I smell something here. Speak up!”

 “….Hyung... I… made a mistake.”

“Then face it, fix it! Or else you just put disgrace to our leaderhood.”

“Hyung… Its an unforgivable sin…”

“What? Did you kill your member?”

“No…”

“And what’s that Hunnie? Argghh.. you drive me crazy!” Eric was loosing his patience.

The younger lean down his back to the sofa. His body go lifeless everytime he remembering last night’s happening. He himself can’t figure out what feelings is that. Its  exciting, addicting yet frightening. Hongki’s lips beneath hims.

“I kissed Hongki.”

Yes, he Choi Jonghun had kissed his fellow member, his bandmate, his lead vocal, Lee Hongki.

“You silly idiot, we do kiss each other. Didn’t you ever heard fanservice? Pabo-ya...”

“No, hyung. I seriously mean it. I mean, kiss, as kissing your girl right on the lips.”

The younger explained desperately. Hell yeah he know fanservice. He did that to, a lot of times, and not on the lips. This case is damn serious he didn’t think will classified as one.

“Do you…?” the older raised his brow, introgating facial.

“I don’t know.” Came the younger leader’s cracking voice.

He once again depressed, not knowing what exactly he felt for . It had been years since they met, being friend, having such bond with this band thing and all he remember is that night when Hongki was having romantic chit chat – in his view- with Wonbin. His ex member.

He never that close to Wonbin. Hongki will always choose him over Wonbin but that night was exception. They was just too close that burn his head up. The way he smile, the way he fix his long hair and the sound of that bastard’s laughing over Hongki’s joke irritated him damn much. He made a note to never accompany Hongki to any party anymore, especially with that man inside.

He approached the said man, touched his arm.

“Ki-ah, lets go home, am sleepy already.” Faking sleepy face alongside puppy eyes he sure Hongki can never refuse.

“Yo Jonghun-ah, long time no see. Whats up dude?” That bastard’s irritating voice. He throw his hand for shake. He took it, a lightspeed handshake. 

“Hunnie-ah, can’t we stay longer? I missed Wonbin. Don’t you missed him to?” Hongki plead. If only he could see fire set on Jonghun’s eyes. But Wonbin could see it clearly and he planned just to add some fuel to that burning eyes.

“Its okay Leader-ssi, I can drive uri Hongki home later. Maybe you need some rest now.” He smirked. Jonghun made another note to punch that face on his next tiniest mistake.

“No thanks, Hongki is going back home with me. We have a schedule tomorrow morning.” Not in this world he will leave his prince with this Frankenstein alone.

The pretty didn’t remember any schedule for tomorrow. Yes, he drank, a lil bit. He thinked for a while, his eyeballs twirling, his head spinning. No, they did not have.

“Nooo we doooont..!” Jonghun knows that –I cant believe you- looking but he insisted. He have to…save Hongki.

“Yes Hongki, you forget. See you Wonbin.”

With the last word, he pulled Hongki’s right arm, led him out of the party and drove home.

As they reach home and couldn’t find any member, Hongki was so sure that Jonghun was lying.

“YA! Why you lie to me?! WHY YOU LIE TO MEEEE?! Theres no ing schedule tomorrow!”

“Just go sleep. You’re drunk.”

“NO I’M NOT!”

“Yes you are.”

“Ahh, I get it now. You always acting like this whenever I hanged out with my friends. Did you jealous over me? That I have so many friends and girls around? You’re jealous right? You want to be like me right?”

Fussy Hongki was back. Whenever he get tempered he will not loose any argument. Especially when he know he is right. And Jonghun know he will never win the quarrel, especially when he was damn wrong.

“Shut up Hongki. You don’t know a .” And it just turned Hongki’s mocking face on.

“Just face it you loos…”

Hongki never finish his words as Jonghun suddenly pulled his backhead and crushed their lips into a rough deep kiss.

tbc...

 


Sorry for so long not updating ~~ I planned to make it oneshot which I failed..and now I'm working on the next part.

I wish you like it ^^