Chapter 1

Behind My Past

The morning light started to enter the room through the widely opened balcony door. Most of you probably think why didn’t the room owner closed the door? What if someone trying to robbed her? The best answer is why bother? It’s a thing for the room owner to just leave the door the way it is. The room owner usually sit in the balcony door seeing the starts in the night. Remembering her past, and wishing upon a star. Sounds immature? Yes. And because she usually forget to close the door, it becomes a custom. The other actual reason is because she’s too lazy. “Like there’s someone who’s stupid enough to try”.

 

The morning light slowly crawled and finally lighten the whole room. The room is 6m x 8m and full of pink things. Pink wallpaper, pink floor, pink table, and I assume the only thing in the room who isn’t pink is only the wardrobe. And even blind people could see it’s a girl’s room. Near the wall in the center of the room, was placed a queen sized bed. Pink, off course. Pink sheet and pink blanket with white polcadot. Beside the bed was a small table and a ringing alarm. And on the bed, lied a girl with blonde hair. Sleeping soundly with Hello Kitty pajamas and a brown teddy bear in her arms. She slept like a sleeping beauty. Since, she is sleeping and no doubt she is a beauty. But, literally she slept like a sleeping beauty. So calm and maybe from a far you’ll think she’s dead. So deep until she can’t be awaken by the ringing alarm beside her who is currentlyㅡat that time waking the whole mansion.

 

Suddenly, there’s a loud BANG from the door. The door swang open and showed a girl. Not blonde, but dark haired. Her eyes was swollen and from that you could see she was tired and anoyed got awaken by a very loud alarm who is not hers. She wears a purple pajamas with micky mouse pictures. Her arms fold in front of her chest. She started to walked near the alarm. Took the alarm to her hold .Took 2 steps back and

 

throwed the alarm to the blonde sleeping girl

 

A loud sound happened when the alarm hits the floor. First try. The dark haired girl failed. A loud sigh escaped from the girl. Again, she walked to the alarm. Took it and again, throws it to the blonde sleeping girl. This time is closer, harder, and more accurate. Second try. She successed. The alarm hit exactly on the blonde girl's forehead.

.

A loud groun escaped from the blonde girl lips. She slowly opened her eyes and you could see a shocked face from her when she sees the dark haired girl. Her sister

 

“Krystal? What on earth are you doing in my room?” Asked the blonde girl to Krystal, the dark haired girl.

 

Krystal didn’t answer.

 

“Ugh… Why does my head hurt so bad?” The blonde girl murmered.

 

She slowly touched her head.

 

She felt a liquid on her forehead.

 

And it hurts when she touched it.

 

Confused, she took a look at her hand. And with her high-pitch voice, she screamed.

 

“YA.. y-you! K-K-KRYS-TAL JUNG W-WHAT DID YOU ING D-DO?” The blonde girl shuttered.

 

I don’t know why but probably is because the pain in her head, or the shocked she felt.

 

“Me? Oh, are you talking to me, Jessica Unnie?”

 

The dark haired girl ㅡKrystal, asked with a sarcasm tone in her voice.

 

“WHO IS WITH ME OTHER THAN YOU, You YOU YOU—“

 

“? Oh, Unnie. I did not do nothing. You must know. The one who hit your head is not me. But your alarm clock”

 

Krystal said with gesturing her hand while she said the words “hit”, “not” and “your”. And don’t forget the sarcasm tone which is now very audible in her words.

 

“Y-You.. IT HURTS SO BAD. DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS”

 

“Well, duh. I never got the chance to be hit by an alarm clock before. How the hell I suppose to know when I’ve never even experienced it?”

 

“Oh, you want to know?”

 

“No, thank you very much. And, oh hurry up and get ready Unnie. You don’t want to be late for your first day of junior year, do you Unnie? Bye~”

 

Krystal said on time. Because a second later after Krystal closed the door roughly, Jessica throws the alarm clock to the door or actually to her.

 

“Hah…that was close. So close. That good for nothing . She’ll pay. Uugh…. it hurst so bad.”

 

Jessica slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. Took a shower and started to dress herself with her uniform. When most people usually hate uniforms, Jessica actually kind a like it. She found her school uniform is perfectly matched her style. With green sweater and a pink tie and a green skirt with red stripes. Wonderful. She left her blonde her left untied.

 

She took a look at her wound that Krystal – or the alarm made in the mirror. She escaped a loud sigh.

 

“How am I suppose to hide this now?”

 

Jessica placed a bandage on her forehead, where the wound was. Praying that people won’t ask her lot of questions. Since she's too lazy to explained and too lazy to think. No one would bother to ask anyway.

 

After finish everything and felt everything is in place for her to go to school, she took her pink bag, her iPhone and her iPad. Walked slowly through the stairs that led her to the dining room. Her parents and Krystal have already taken a seat. Jessica sighed and walked to the table and took a seat across her father.

 

“Good morning, Princess” greated Mr. Jung.

 

"Morning Father" answered Jessica with a smile.

 

"How was your sleep Princess?" asked Mr. Jung

 

“Huh? Ugh fine as usual, Father. Why did you want to know?” answered Jessica.

 

“Well that's nice to hear. So, how about telling us about this morning event?”

 

“What? Oh, this? Krystal throwed my alarm to my forehead so that’s why it’s bandaged?”

 

Jessica said while pointing her bandaged forehead. Uncertainty was clear in her voice. She didn’t know what to answer. Since her father only raised his brows and look at Krystal mouthing “We’ll talk about this later”.

 

Jessica knew that her answer isn’t what her father expected. Thus, she’s confuse. What actually happened this morning beside that?

 

“Sooyeon, Darling. What your father meant is, about the ringing alarm” Her mother calmy said. Trying to help Mr. Jung

 

“What ringing alarm?” Jessica asked.

 

“You don’t know? You didn’t get awaken by the ringing alarm this morning?” Her mother asked.

 

“Err… no?”

 

“Eh? Darling, your alarm woke the whole house this morning. It’s so loud that it woke everyone. Except you” Explained Mrs. Jung.

 

She’s now aware that her daughter knows nothing about the ringing alarm.

 

Jessica widden her eyes.

 

“I beg your pardon, Mother?”

 

But before Mrs. Jung has the chance to answer, Krystal butted in.

 

“Duh. Sleeping Beauty, your alarm, the one that I throw you at, woke me, mom, dad, all the maids, and everyone who live here. Except you. Geez, I know you’re slow but please Unnie, it’s still morning” Krystal rolled her eyes.

 

“What did you expect of me anyway? Throwing you things without purpose? You're annoying, that's true. But I won't throw things at people without reason you know. I'm not that rude”

 

“I-I—I don’t know a thing. I don’t know what to say..” Jessica shuttered.

 

Shocked.

 

“A sorry would be nice” said Krystal.

 

“Jung Soojung, enough”

 

“Yes, Father” Krystal said, pouting.

 

“But, Princess. They're right. It did wake the whole house except you” said Mr. Jung.

 

“I- Father, Mother, forgive me. I know nothing of what happened. But I assure you, it won’t happen again”

 

Jessica said bowing 90 degrees.

 

Apologizing.

 

“It’s okay Darling. On the bright side, we’re early, see?” said Mrs. Jung, trying to light the mood.

 

“But still, I want to know. How come you sleep so deep? Are you dreaming about your Donghae Oppa again, Unnie?”

 

Jessica hearts skipped a bit.

 

That name

 

Lee Donghae

 

Her past.

 

No

 

“Jessica”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Have you ever thought about changing your name?”

 

“What?”

 

“Changing name. Come on, why are you so slow?”

 

“I know nothing about what you’re talking, Donghae. I don’t even understand”

 

“You’re slow”

 

“…”

 

“Changing your name. Example, from Lee Donghae to Kim Donghae”

 

“Don’t be ridiculous. We can only add them. Your baptism name.”

 

“Oh come on. We can. You’ll see. When you see, you will be no more Jessica Jung or Jung Sooyeon or Ms. Jung. But Jessica Lee, Lee Sooyeon, and Mrs. Lee

 

And so we thought

 

-

 

 

please bare with me.....................