You Should Do Better

The 20th of August

"Happy fifth anniversary baobei~" KaEun said and opened the black box, and it turns out to be an expensive wristwatch. KaEun gave her boyfriend her famous eyesmiles and removed the watch from the box, she took her boyfriend's right wrist and she puts on the watch on her boyfriend. "Look LuHan! The watch looks good on you!" KaEun announced and looked at her boyfriend who is seriously looking at her, not on the watch. KaEun's smile faded and became confused. "Don't you like my gift LuHan? I'm sorry if I can't give you a MCM as a gift, I can't afford those right now." KaEun said while looking down from embarassment.
"No KaEun.. It's not that.." LuHan said lifting up KaEun's chin facing him.
"Then why you look so sad? You don't have to be sad LuHan, it's my birthday and it's our fifth anniversary as girlfriend and boy-"
"That's the point!" LuHan interrupted.
"What do you mean that's the point? I-I don't understand."
"All of this dates.. meetings..monthsaries...anniversaries..I'm tired KaEun!" LuHan shouted.
"Tired? I'm not getting tired of you LuHan.." KaEun said and still calm believing that her calm voice will calm her boyfriend but he just sighed and looked at KaEun.

"Let's break up." LuHan said in a serious tone. KaEun's eyes widened, why would he break up on her birthday? and the worst part is it's their anniversary.

"Break up? What are you talking about LuHan?" KaEun said while her tears were starting to fall from her eyes.

"I told you KaEun, I'm tired! Tired of the dates, tired of walking you home! Tired in all of that!" LuHan answered without looking at KaEun.

"But LuHan, why are you doing this? I still don't understand why." KaEun asked while crying, she began now to assume things, LuHan is adored by many girls not just by his fans but also his labelmates,no wonder he started to flirt with them. Meanwhile LuHan did not answer her  and he put his hands in his pockets. "LuHan...Is there someone else?" KaEun said making LuHan's eyes widened..KaEun looked at LuHan waiting for his answer but no avail 'Silence means yes.' KaEun said to herself, believing that LuHan had found another..

"I knew it." KaEun said while wiping her tears out and took her bag, getting ready to leave.
"KaEun.." LuHan sadly said while looking at KaEun starting to walk away.
"Thank you LuHan for being with me in five years. I wish you could find someone better than me.." KaEun faked her smile and started to walk away and then, she could feel the tears are streaming down again from her eyes.
"KAEUN!! KAEUN WAIT!" LuHan screamed and he walked his way towards her, meanwhile KaEun didn't look back and she started to run..Run away from him.. She could hear LuHan's footsteps going faster as she does so she started to increase her speed but her legs are somehow slowing her down, she could hear LuHan's footsteps getting nearer until she could feel LuHan's presence from behind and he encircled his arms on KaEun's waist.

"Let me go LuHan.." KaEun protested, but when she felt LuHan's chin resting on her shoulder she felt relieved and happy.
"No.. I will not let you go until you listen to what I'm about to say." LuHan whispered on her ear.
"KaEun.. I'm tired...tired of taking you to our weekend dates, walking you home, tired of celebrating monthsaries and anniversaries...Are you getting tired of that KaEun?"  LuHan whispered on her ear and kissed her cheek. Hearing this words made KaEun hurt even more, 'He's tired of me..' KaEun said to herself and started to remove LuHan's arms on her waist but no avail, his grip on KaEun's waist gets even tighter.
"What's th point of you getting tired of that? That's boyfriends and girlfriends always do." KaEun answered.
"I know that.. I wanted to try something new KaEun.. I wanna take our relationship to the next level.." LuHan declared and he made KaEun turn back to face him.
"The next level? What do you mean by that?" KaEun asked. LuHan put his hands on his pockets.
"I wanna see you everyday, like eat with you, watch football games with you, shopping with you everyday not only on the weekends, I don't wanna walk you home anymore...When I walk you home and we part ways, I started to feel lonely and when I'm sleeping alone in my bed, your face never left my mind..imaginig that you're there by my side..hugging me, kissing me and all that jazz..and when I woke up from my sleep I wanted to see your face..Your face brightens up my day KaEun.YOU brighten up my day.." LuHan said.
After hearing those words, KaEun was confused, she didn't understand what he's saying 'I thought he's tired of me. I don't understand' KaEun said to herself. "What? I-I don't understand LuHan.." KaEun asked and she saw LuHan started to kneel.

"KaEun."

"Whoa! L-LuHan! What are you doing? Get up!! You're embarassing yourself!" KaEun said while looking on the people around them.
"Lee KaEun.." LuHan said and he slowly opened the tiny box that he's holding revealing a cute heart-shaped diamond ring. "I don't want people to see us as boyfriend-girlfriend stuff I want them to see us as a young couple..promised to cherish together for better for worse. I want you to be by my side forever.. Will you marry me?"

KaEun looked at the diamond ring and she didn't notice that tears are falling from her eyes again and wiped them off and she tried to smile at him.. "Will that fit on my finger?" KaEun asked innocently. LuHan chuckled and stood up, he removed the ring from the box and he put the ring on KaEun's ring finger and it fits perfectly fine..."It fits LuHan!!it's so beautiful!" KaEun said while looking at the ring on her finger. "So that means yes?" LuHan asked, KaEun looked at him and chuckled. "You should be thankful that this ring fitted on my finger. If this did not fit I wouldn't hesitate to say no!" KaEun said and looked at the ring. The two sat on the bench and KaEun rested her head on LuHan's shoulder.

"I can't believe you just proposed on our anniversary and my birthday!" KaEun said still looking on the diamond ring.
"Just like the old days, when I proposed to be your boyfriend..Why KaEun? Don't you like it?" LuHan said while caressing her hair..
"Are you kidding me? Of course I love it!" KaEun said and kissed LuHan's cheek and then she reverted her eyes on the diamond ring again. "KaEun.." LuHan called out and KaEun truned to face him, LuHan's face was only inches away from KaEun's. Suddenly, KaEun felt LuHan's lips on hers, his kiss was slow and very sweet, and she liked it very much. Meanwhile LuHan's tilted to the side, attempting to deepen the kiss, without any hesitation KaEun pushed LuHan away slightly.
"Let's stop right there..." KaEun said catching her breath, she can't believe LuHan would make it that far, they've been giving kisses to each other a million times but not like that..
"Sorry KaEun.. I was just....Carried away.." LuHan apologised and smiled at his soon to be wife..KaEun gave him her famous eyesmiles in return and chuckled.
Your kissing skills improved..but.." KaEun said making LuHan to look at her again, KaEun smirked and hugged his soon to be husband. "But I liked it..You should do better at our wedding.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yes..I know.. I writing the end part! but do you know how handsome JiSoo in their concert??

 

Well anyway, thanks for reading.. really appreciated.. ;D