Bows, Handshakes and Smiles

Eye Contact

Cheers and a whole of bunch claps erupted from the entire dome as the emcees concluded the twenty-second Seoul Music Awards. Fans and spectators cheering for their idols, celebrities standing from their seats bowing to their fans and congratulating each other.

As soon as the awarding ended, the whole exo k stood up bowing at each other before proceeding to congratulate their sunbaes. Nearby was the table of SHINee, being close to the other group, it was just natural for them to go up to thank them.

Kyungsoo went along with the rest of s to give congratulating pats on their seniors' backs. The other group did the same praising them and giving them one armed bro hugs. Kyungsoo sees Minho smiling at Chanyeol and clapping the latter's back while Chanyeol bows continuously with a shy smile.

Ah, yes, the giants

Minho walks away to watch the huge LED screen grinning wildly while Kibum passes by as if nothing was going on. There's also Junmyeon and Baekhyun exchanging hand shakes with Jonghyun who dances awkwardly on his own right after.

Kyungsoo smiles and turns to his left catching Jongin's eyes for a few fast seconds. He almost thinks that he saw Jongin's eyes bright up and was about to make his way towards him before Kyungsoo sees Taemin creeping behind the younger to surprise him (which of course, he succeeds on doing). Kyungsoo's smile falters a bit just a tad bit as he catches Jongin's smile grow bigger when he realized who it was.

Kyungsoo turns away with a smile on his face pretending to not have seen anything that would make his heart hurt because why should his heart hurt? He's not in any position to get jealous of Jongin's long term friendship with Taemin anyways.

 

I---- I don't even know what--- I---- I'm sorry