Review: The Sound of Rain - HudaCheesecake

Don't Remember Me Request Shop: REOPENED

--Title  5/5

             The title is relevant to the story and ties in nicely with the whole theme of the story as well. 

 

--Foreword and Description 6/10

             To me, you're description seems more of what should have been in your foreward.  Since the description should give you a slight overview of the whole story and is suppose to entice the reader to continue reading instead of just stopping on the description and foreward.

 

--Plot 25/30

              The plot isn't completely original but it's still not too overused to make it seem cliche. The ending is a good point in the story because Yixing does feel pain because of Jung Myung moving on and it still pains him. Also, he still has that small sence of regret but choses to stay back and just watch Jung Myung move on from him even if it's hard for him to do so. It also makes it seem more realistic. The very end when Yixing is with Luhan is still a bit cliche but it works with the story. 

 

--Characters 19/20

            The characters at first weren't all that developed so it made them a little bit bland but as the story progressed with the emotions expressed it made them come alive and become who they really are. 

 

--Grammar and Spelling 15/20

                  Your spelling is amazing. What i had a bit of  problem with was the grammer. At times it was confusing and made me loose track of what was happening. Also, there where a lot of excessice words that could have been taken out and it still would have conveyed what was trying to be said. There was as also some repetitive phrases but that wasn't much of a problem.

 

--Flow  10/15

                The flow of the story gets slightly confusing at times because of the lack of trasitional words.  But other than that it flows nicely because you dont jump around much from time frames and it's put together quite nicely. And, the small constant connection with the title about the sounds of the rain is also a nicely added touch to the flow of the story. 

--Overall Score 80/100

            in general  it was a good story to read and it does have those slightly heartfelt tugs at your heart. 

 

 

-yuuki-chan123-