3 Weeks

Description

Kim Jongin is the type of person who wouldn't care if you worship him like he's some kind of god or what not because all he cares about is getting into a relationship and getting out of one three weeks later. Jongin gets the adrenaline rush of getting into one and gets just as excited pulling out of a relationship. He sometimes did feel bad for not returning certain feelings towards the other person or making them cry a few times but that didn't stop him from continuing his spree he's been having ever since he started school at Seoul's All Boys Academy of the Arts. The longest he's ever been with someone was three weeks and that's how far he'll take it. Once Jongin meets a quiet wallflower named Luhan, someone who's completely different from all the people he's ever dated, will he change his mind about his three-week relationship spree?

Foreword

Kim Jongin never saw the small smile curving up on the college student's face ever again. Nor did the name "Kim Junmyeon" leave his lips.

Kim Jongin never heard the sweet sound coming from the guitar the boy from Changsha carried. Nor did the name "Zhang Yixing" leave his lips.

Kim Jongin never looked back into those large, owl-like eyes ever again. Nor did the name "Do Kyungsoo" leave his lips.

Kim Jongin never heard the cute lisp coming from the younger boy's mouth ever again. Nor did the name "Oh Sehun" leave his lips.

 

Kim Jongin's eyes met with those softer, doe-like honey colored eyes. His eyes were set upon rosy cheeks that lifted every time he smiled, causing soft wrinkles to form at the corners of his eyes. Boy. Was he beautiful.