A world where you're alive (SIDE-STORY)

A world where you're alive (SIDE-STORY)

 

(Umn... didnt come out like I hoped but it's quite alright like that too)
 
Sitting on my bed, I was starring at the nightfall through the hospital window. The stars were shining brightly, the moon too. Just like any normal day.
It was a beautiful night. But for me it was not. For me it was a senseless night. The world was tasteless, odourless and colorless. It was as if the world itself died when He died too. But the world was still spinning as if nothing happened…
How many days was I lying on this bed looking at the sky ? I couldn’t tell properly since all the days and night looked like each other. I couldn’t tell. And I didn’t want to know either. I couldn’t stand the thought of the world spinning, living and laughing normaly when He wasn’t here with me.
He disapered. He left me behind. All alone. In this colorless world.
It hurt. My body was hurting, my soul and heart were hurting. 
Everything was lost, shattered if he wasn’t here with me. Why did it have to be him ? And even if I wanted to find him I will never be able to see him again.
He disappeared in a place I couldn’t  reach. He took with him his gentle smile, his strong gaze, the warmth of his touch and his precious heartbeat.
Why did I have to lose him ? He was my other half, my soulmate. Why ?
Suddenly I felt something warm on my face. I slowly lifted my hand and passed it on my cheek.Tears. I wiped them. I laughed. Tears, sorrow and a broken heart was my world. It was all I was left with but a world where he wasn’t, was a world I didn’t want. 
It was a scary and painful world. It was a reality I didn’t need.
The reality I wanted was a world where you were alive, Ellison. A world where I could hear your voice, your cheerful laughter. I wanted I world where I could feel your lips on mine, your body pressed against mine. 
- Eli, I found a place where you are alive. I confided at the night sky.
This world reveled itself to me while I was asleep. And it was a simple dream. A wonderful dream of Eli. Alive, warm and smiling.
I soon realised that it was what I needed. Because when sleeping it was a world where we could revive all the dead people we loved.
Dreaming. It may seem foolish but if dreaming was the only way to feel Eli’s touch then I would gladly give up my life or even this world without any hesitation to make it happen. But how could I ever do that ? It’s true that sleeping was at everybody grasp but sleeping without waking up wasn’t.
Lost in my thought, I turned my eyes away from the window and my gaze fell upon the IV drip linked to my right arm. I could tell that at this moment a smile spread by itself on my lips without looking into the miror put in front of my bed.
Why ? Because being stuk in an hospital was by far the best thing that has happened to me since Eli death. Without any more through, I pressed the red button beside my bed, calling for a nurse.