The Scion Begins

The Scion Of Light And Darkness
5000 years before It was a nice day for a young girl name Lee SoonKyu the short haired girl was in a flower garden then an imperial shows up "Mrs Lee your father is calling you he said meet him at Exlipeur Castle exactly at 12.00" says the imperial while pat Soonkyu head "you know Sungmin oppa why don't you call me sunny? You lose the bet yesterday by the way hahahaha" sunny laugh so hard sungmin, the one who sees this only smile awkwardly "well then princess sunny its almost 12.00!" Says sungmin loudly "oh shut up does thar mean I'm slow even I'm short oppa" sunny then leaves sungmin alone in the flower park Without she does not known that sungmin Smiles secretly "cute wifey" sungmin mumbles Later that day "You want to see me father?" Sunny ask to king Exodus yes, king Exodus is the king of exo planet just like all others lights Scions king exodus is the strong one "soonkyu I need to say that you must married with imperial 365 AKA sungmin lee" king exodus told sunny "WHAT?! But father I dint kove him! Why did I need to mary him agsin daddy?" Sunny asked to king exodus with sad look then she start to pout "sunny my girl the phoextrus planet will attack our planet within 9 days so that we need an princess of the planet we need 12 Scion both from darkness and light" king exodus explained to sunny. Her jaw dropped she then runs to her room that day and never come out till the rest of the day Five days latter sunny agreed to married with sungmin for her planet "so sungmin today are our final days as friends eh?" Sunny pokes sungmin arm "eu.............yes why did you ask?" Sungmin answer with question look "aniya" sunny thens kiss sungmin lips with loves "eh....?" Sungmin shocked of sunny behavior he then blush and leave sunny alone "kkkkkk" sunny giggled then she leave too 3 days later It was the day whe the 12 baby of sunny born "UAGHHHH" sunny screamed so loud all of the nurse runs with her sungmin want to join but "sorry sir doctors only" one of nurse says sunny scream are so loud "Mrs lee first son is borned what's the ?" The name" nurse asked "Minseok" sunny answers Then the rest of the boys are borned the names and scions The light scions: Minseok the ice controller Suho the water guardian Baekhyun the light source Lay the unicorn D.O the earth shaker Kai the teleporting angel The dark scions Sehun the wind whisperer Luhan the objects ghost lord Chen the lighting scorpio Chanyeol the phoenix Tao the time keeper Kris the dragon After the birth sunny have died from giving births to the 12 scions and her body is put next to her mother in western eluxcur cave scions then is send to planet earth to protect the humes for the next 5000 years later ...........