And We Kiss

And We Kiss

 

“I miss you,” I declare. If I do not make the first move, then who will do that? Even though we have no label, but somehow we are attached.

“I miss you too, babe,” he replies flatly. I want to know why he becomes like this. He is so ignorant nowadays. Is he tired of me? Am I annoying? But I decide to shrug it off. His mood swing does not really matter anymore.

“Don’t you know how much I miss you?” I whine slightly and wrap his waist. He just hugs me back but it is different. It has no warmth.

“Sorry I cannot be with you most of the time. I am truly sorry,” he rubs my back gently, feeling apologetic. I pull my body from him, stand on my toes, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“It’s okay. I will wait for you, darling. As I always do,” I smile. Being in a no label relationship is hard. You are attached but free at the same time. You have no right to be jealous as much as you can do in a ‘proper’ relationship.  There is a time that I want to stop because I am too tired to stay in a no-guarantee-relationship like this. But I cannot. No, I just simply do not want. If I quit then there will be no us. I do not want that to happen.

“How’s life, baby?” He asks while playing with the tip of my hair.

“Nothing much. I’m just busy with the never-ending assignments, and you?” I laugh dryly.

“I’m doing great,” he smiles sweetly. I cannot help but squeal inside my head. I miss his smile. I miss his laughter. I miss his loving caress. But top of that, I miss the old of us.

“Oh! By the way, it will be our first anniversary next month. Oh my God, time flies really fast.” I spazz. I do not care if I’m the only one who feels happy about that. I hear him chuckling and his slanted eyes turn into a crescent moon, the beautiful one.

“Yeah, it feels like we just started yesterday. Sorry if I give you a lot of hardships this past one year,” he embraces me. This time I can feel his usual warmth. I always love his warmness even it has been one year.

“No problem. I can handle it though. As long as you are with me, anything is possible,” I hug him tightly, not wanting to release my warmness.

“Thank you, you are the best,” he pulls his body slightly and kisses my forehead gently. I shut my eyes and let myself drawn in his tender kiss. He closes his kiss with a soft final peck.

“So, I heard that you already broke up with her,” I cannot help but investigate him, a little.

“Her? Sulli? Yeah, we did,” he replies shortly. It seems like he does not want to talk about Sulli and him.  

“Sorry,” I apologize. I do not want to break the mood.

“No need to apologize, sweetie,” he ruffles my hair.

“Hey my hair is messy!” I playfully pout. He chuckles when he sees me pout madly.

“Don’t you feel tired? Being with me with no label,” his expression becomes serious.

I shake my head.

“Nope. Why do we need a label if it will be the one that destroy us?” I retort.

“I feel bad because I cannot give you a proper relationship like the others. If you do want a label for us, just tell me, babe. Don’t keep it by yourself,” he pats my head and smiles. I wonder how many times I have been squealing because of his gorgeous smile.

“No. It’s up to you actually. I’m okay with us. Even though we have no label but we are bonded. I do not want if someday we break up and we act like we don’t know each other. I hate that,” I state.

“Once again, I deeply sorry, bear,” he sincerely apologizes again.

Kim Jongin?” I call him.

“Yes?” he turns his head to face me.

“I love you!” I peck his lips quickly. I can feel my face is heated. He smirks and cups my face. He leans in closer. Before our lips touch, he whispers four sweet simple words.

“I love you more,”

And we kiss.