chapter

The Teacher is mine!

You study in a girls school.

Since elementary school, you've been in girls school. This make you kinda,,, don't know boys.

The only 'boy' or man you know is your brother and your father.

Your brother is really handsome. But you don't like him cuz everyday, when you're going to school or when you're back from school, you'll see your brother with different girls. When you ask him who are they. He'll say, "my friends." But when you ask those girls, they'll say, "I'm his girlfriend!"

Because of his attitude, you make a very easy conclusion in your mind.

Your conclusion is, 'all boys are jerk! Dad is the only good guy!'

But, you're a growing teenage girl.

Your surrounding are filled with girls who have boyfriend, girls who love to talk about their boyfriend.

You usually feel awkward with them and left out since you got no boyfriend.

In fact, you don't even have a boy as your friend. They always ignore you for that. They thought that you're weird.

So, you started to be lonely. You felt so sad cuz during the last year of your schooling days, you had to be alone. You even have to walk home alone.

These things keep happening. Usually, you'll walk home with your best friends. But now, all of them have already got a boyfriend and they decided to walk home with their boyfriend who waited for them outside the school everyday instead of you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One day, your class teacher retired. You heard that your new class teacher is a guy. And you can't accept it.

 

Your school have never got any 'namja' teacher. But that day, a your principle entered your class and say, "class, this is your new class teacher."

Then a very handsome guy enter.

 

"hello! I'm Mr. Yoo Young Jae. You can call me Mr. Yoo" He said followed with a great smile in his face.

 

You're stunned to see him. You thought that he's the most handsome guy ever! (But the truth is, you didn't even looked at any guy except your brother and your father.)

 

For the first time ever, you studied with full of spirit. All because of the handsome new teacher who's teaching you.

 

After your exam ended, your result are increasing. You're so happy. You have a really good result.

 

Then you realized, it's not just because of his handsome face, but it's also because if his good teaching skills. Actually, you really hoped to impressed Mr. Yoo. Thankfully, he really are impressed!

 

He ask you to meet him after school. You felt  so happy.

 

You meet him after school like he asked to at the place he told you to wait.

 

Weirdly, instead of asking about your result, he ask you, "__-ah, are you free tonight? Let's catch some movie."

 

You're so surprised! He didn't call you like he usually do in class, but he also asked you to watch movie with him. He acted like you've known each other for so long. He acted like he's your boyfriend or something.

 

Though you feel awkward with that condition, you still agree with him.

 

Well, who wouldn't want to got out with that handsome teacher when he asked to? Only crazy girl will reject that offer!

 

So, you went to watch a movie with him.

 

Then, you had dinner with him.

During dinner, you talked about many things that are not about school or studies. He even forbid you to call him Mr. Yoo. He asked you to only call him YoungJae.

 

Your conversation are mostly like you're in a relationship with him.

 

He sent you home.

 

While you're in the car, he asked you, "don't you feel weird? I know everything about you." You answers, "a little. But maybe you know from my student record."

"Student record?" He laugh. "It tells that you walk home alone everyday in the student record?"

You're surprised. "Then, how do you know, Mr. Yoo?"

"I thought I've asked you to only call me YoungJae! Don't call me with that name! I hate it when you're being formal with me!" He sighs. "You know, I've been looking at you. I've tried to talk to you but you didn't seems to give any respond." He stops the car, then say, "you just can't imagine how am I in love with you. I wish I could go out with you again like this. I want you to just call me YoungJae instead of Mr. Yoo. But in school, you're my student and I'm your teacher. You must call me Mr. Yoo. Can't you please call me YoungJae now?"

"Huh? Are...are you serious Mr.."

"Just! Please. I beg you" he cut your words.

With shivery voice you say, "YoungJae-ssi!"

He smiled happily before he continue driving and sent you until you reached right in front of your house.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, YoungJae didn't talk to you.

He seems like he's ignoring you.

When you meet him to ask about studies, he only talk about study. He's not even mad when you call him Mr. Yoo.

 

These things continues for the whole week. You can't deny the fact that you're sad because of this.

 

You thought you did any mistake. Maybe you did something wrong that hurts him. You don't want him to get mad at you.

 

The next day, you've decided to meet him in person. You're determined to know what actually happen.

 

Usually, you'll ask your friend to accompany you. But this time, you went to meet him alone. Obviously you would! Why would someone ask other person to come alone when they wanna talk about private things right?

 

When you get into the teacher's room, You can see there's only YoungJae there. You walk closer to him to see him.

 

When you finally get to meet his eyes, you see that his eyes are all teary. He..He's crying. YOUNGJAE IS CRYING! You're so surprised too see that he was crying.

He quickly wipe his tears away as soon as he sees you.

 

He looked around then he quickly hold your hands and take you to the rooftop.

 

He held you closer as soon as the both of stepped onto the rooftop and closed the door.

 

He hugged you like he was never going to see you again.

 

You're so surprised and even felt like having heart attack due to his sudden actions.

 

"you know, I've been waiting for you to come into my room alone without any of your friends. I've been missing you like crazy. I felt like I'm so stupid for not asking your phone number the last time we went out."

Your eyes getting bigger. Bigger than ever. You can't believe that he just said that. You wanted to ask him 'what do you mean' but as you open your mouth, he kiss you. He let go.

"don't say anything. There's only one word that you can say. It's...."

Before he even manage to finish his sentence, you cut it off by saying, "YoungJae-ah. I love you." He smiled widely.

He kissed you harshly. "please, if you wanna meet me, meet me alone cuz I don't wanna miss you again." You just smile and nodded shyly.

When you're about to get down, to get back to your class, he pulls you and hug you at the stairs.

He say, "my place tonight? Let me hug you all night long."

 

 

-end-