♔ Growling and Confusion

〈 ♔ K&A 71st Annual Hunger Games! [[ Our 3rd tbqh ]]

» chapter nine ; Growl! 

 

 

            “Guys, you realize it’s only been four days?” Tiffany shouted, flailing her arms about and hitting random people in the head. “Tomorrow is the fifth day and guess how many are dead?!”

            “Twelve, Tiffany. We know,” Yukwon told her.

            “TWELVE! That’s half!”

            “Duh.”

            “She has a point though,” Lay psoke up, leaning forward in his seat. The lights shined on him and he winced. “I mean—That’s half. How many people do we have on our side?” Everyone went quiet for a moment, doing the math in their heads.

            “Nine mentors,” Sohyun announced, holding up nine fingers. “So that makes…?”

            “Eighteen tributes,” Luhan finished.

            “How many of ours is dead?” Onew questioned, drinking his juice afterwards.

            “Joonkyu,” Ricky began, “and District 9’s Tributes—“ Lay wailed, “and Taeyeon, along with Ailee.”

            “At least we have some still in the game,” Sohyun said to no one in particular. “I mean, our goal is to-“

            “GUISE!” Naeunicorn shouted, running into the room and slamming the door open. “President just called a feast! All the rest of them are together in the amusement part of the Arena! Are you not watching? Some of you have gifts to send!” The mentors stood up, eyes widened. Naeunicorn glanced back at the three sitting in chairs, mouths taped and they are tied up. “What—“

            “No time for questions!” Sohyun said in Fadoosk, “We have to go!”

 

 

            The cameras focused on all twelve remaining members as they took their positions either within or on the outside of the amusement park located in the Arena.

            “They planned this,” Yoonji told Ren quietly. “They knew we’d all be near and they set us up!”

            “I’m not ready to die!” Ren wailed, hugging Yoonji as they sat in the rollercoaster cart. “I’m too beautiful!”

           

            “Yo, okay,” Hyuna started, stepping up on the rollercoaster cart nearest her. She smirked and looked around, spotting the good and the bad.

            “Na hoksi molla gyeonggohaneunde,” Jay Park said, flicking a switch and making some light turn on. ‘Jaldeuro,’ Ren said quietly. “Jigeum wiheomhae,” Jay continued. ‘So dangerous,’ Ren commented.

            “Jakke nareul jageunhajima~” Kwangmin started, pushing Jay to the side. ‘Geunilla,” Ren said. “Nado nal molla~”

            “Sumi jakku meotneunda~ nega nal hyanghae georeoonda,” Jiho began singing, adjusting his backpack. He stepped forward, in plain sight. Yukwon rolled his eyes at his Tribute. “Nareul bomyeo utneunda~ neodo naege kkeullineunji,” Kevin continued after Jiho.

            “Nunapi da kamkamhae,” Jiho and Jay sang quietly, followed by Jiho continuing as he moved about, dancing, “Nega tturheojyeora chyeodabol ttaen.”

            “Gwitgae gakkawojin sumsori,” Ren started, standing up and looking down at the boys.

            “Nal michige mandeuneun neoingeol~” Kevin sang loudly.

            “Amudo neol mot boge pume gamchugo sipeo,” Jiho sang, hugging himself and Kevin hugged him from behind.

            “Neol norineun siseondeul nae ane ireonan,” Ren sang, looking up at Yoonji, who was climbing up to the top bar. He looked back down.

            “Geosen soyongdori!~” Kevin sang.

“Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona
neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda
geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona
ijen jogeumssik sanawojinda
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae,”
The boys began singing, dancing together. Ren didn’t dance, but he sang along, staring down at them. Going to their side was tempting. They seemed so strong; so determined to win.

             “Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla,” Hyuna sang, stepping out and facing the boys as they stopped dancing, staring her down.

             “Nari seon nunbitgwa beildeutan ginjanggam~” Yoonji started, standing atop the top bar of the rollercoaster, Ren stared up once again, questioning whether or not he should follow. “Jigeum tamsaek jungiya neoui juwireul babe oh–“ She stared down at the fellow tributes, watching as Hyuna looked like she was going to be attacked.

             “Neon geunyang geudaero isseo namaneul barabomyeonseo,” Chihoon sang, walking up beside Hyuna and holding a samurai sword out, glaring at the boys before him. “Jeoldae neol bonaeji anha dugo bwa babe~”

             Dara began to sing, dragging Hoya out by the ear, “Heurin gonggansogeseo (Yoonji: heurin gonggansogeseo)” She threw Hoya to the ground and pushed her way past Chihoon and his sword, pushing Jiho back. “Seonmyeonghage bitnaneun (Yoonji: seonmyeonghage bitnaneun)” She smirked and punched his gut, “Neol norineun siseondeul nae ane ullineun.”

“Gyeongbo ullimsori!~” Yoonji sang, pulling Ren up.

“geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona
neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda
geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona
ijen jogeumssik sanawojinda
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae”
Yoonji and Ren sang from atop the bar and Chihoon, Hyuna, Dara, and Hoya danced below, in front of the opposing forces.

“Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla,” CL sang, throwing her knife at the ‘good side’ and hitting Dara square in the shoulder. Dara collapsed and everyone stopped as Kwangmin stepped forward.

            “Yeah, tto dareun neukdaedeuri bolsera! Neomuna wanbyeokhan nae yeojara,” He ruffled Hyuna’s hair and she stepped back, growling. “Pumsogen budeureopge neoreul ango, neomaneul wihaeseo naneun nanpokhaejigo!~” He laughed and turned back to face his team.

            “gyeolgugen ganghan jaga eodge doeneun miin,” Chihoon began, kicking Kwangmin in the back and making him fall. “Jariga eobseunikka geunyang doraga I win!” Hyuna helped Dara up and took the knifefrom her shoulder.

            “Ganeungseong jeroya darheunikka geuman bwa,”  Jay Park said, smirking and kicking dirt at them. Yoonji got down and headed for the power box near the entrance; it wasn’t too far away. Ren followed, but fell. He fell twenty feet and survived. Because he’s a wolf. Shh.

           “Geunyeoreul neombondamyeon,” Hoya began, running to the front of his team and glaring at the boys. He pushed Jay, then Kevin and Kwangmin, and Jiho. The boys didn’t resist; instead, they laughed at his attempt. “Nareul meonjeo neomeobwa!”

            “Uri malgon hanadulssik jiwobeorija~” Dara sang, putting her hand on Hoya’s shoulder.

            Kevin, Jiho, and Chihoon all began to sing, getting in each others’ faces, “Neohago naman yeogi nama~” Jiho pushed Chihoon, who kicked him in THAT PLACE. “Meomchwojin deusi~”

            “Whoa~” Jiho sang, bringing his sword out and swinging it like a mad man. Kevin stood in the center of the fight and sang improve, wiggling his arms and ing his hips.

geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona
neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda
geunyeo gyeoteseo modu da mulleona
ijen jogeumssik sanawojinda
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

 

       Dara collapsed to the ground again as Hyun afought off Kwangmin. Dara ended up being attacked by CL, who won eventually, lettinga canon sound. Yoonji started up the park, causing rides to start and cutesy songs to play. Jiho and Chihoon fought one-on-one, smacking each other and falling to the ground.

       Hyuna ripped the rest of CL’s haid out and kicked her in the throat, which led to Kwangmin pulling her away and knocking her to the ground, punching her s.

       Hoya sang, “Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla!~” He turned to see Yoonji heading for the rollercoaster, and he followed. Dara was dead, so he had no teammate. And he had seen Yoonji at the training and she seemed good. “WAIT FOR ME!” Hoya yelled, flailing and chasing after Yoonji.

       “Oh no you don’t,” Jay said to himself, aiming his bow and arrows at Hoya and shooting him. Another canon sounded.

       “Damnit!” Suho yelled from inside the Mentors’ room. Evreyone looked at him. He just lost his two Tributes. “They set this up!”

        “Calm yo , Suho,” Ricky told him, coming over and hugging him. “They’ll kill the rest. We can’t lose anymore.”

        “But… what are they doing?” Sohyun asked, staring at the screen as Yoonji and Ren escaped on the rollercoaster, Hyuna eventually kicked Kwangmin off and took off into the forest again, Jiho, Kevin, and Jay Park all fought Chihoon and trapped him instead of killing him. And the bodies that lie on the ground, cold and dead. “Something’s wrong.”

 

 

 

»» Welp! Since I'm talking to myself, hi Melanie. I am out of idears. Sorta. Bleck!~ Almost happy 2nd anniversary to the precious roleplay called K&A!~ Okie, bye~~ <3