Just another day at the beach...

Double A Fanfic compilation

 

Short and sweet

Hope you all enjoy

 

“Woosang-ah! Woosang-AH!” A colorful haired boy flails around like a fish in knee-deep water at the beach. For all intensive purposes it looks like he’s drowning although in such a little amount of water it’s near impossible.

            Further up the beach a fair haired boy looks up form his slice of watermelon to look at what’s making the commotion. Seeing all the bright colors he sighs and turns to the man next to him who is napping under a beach umbrella. “Would you go get him out of there already?” An oddly deep for his face voice comes from the cute blond boy as he lightly shoves the older boy’s shoulder.

            Woosang pulls down his sunglasses and looks at his hyung who is still flailing. He groans and pushes his sunglasses back up. “I’ll get him later.” He leans back down and returns to his nap.

            Meanwhile the other two members of the band are standing knee deep in the water close to Aoora, staring intently and silently.  They make an attempt to get him, but give up when they can’t reach him without letting go of each other’s hand and getting too wet. After giving up they both look simultaneously at their leader and stare in silence.

            “Woosang. It’s staring to really get annoying. Just go get him already.” Kimchi pours some of his water on their leader to get his attention. “And it’d if he really figured out how to drown in that shallow water.”

            “Aaaish.” The dark haired boy sits up and throws off his sunglasses, a furious look on his face. “Fine.” He jumps up and starts towards the water at a fast clip. “Aoora, what are you doing?” He says in an annoyed tone. Splashing into the slightly cold water he scoops up his colorfully adorned hyung like a princess and carries him back to the towel he was laying on.  Once he reaches it he unceremoniously drops him on it.

            “Ahhhhh.” He squirms around for a second in pain before a goofy grin stretches across his face. “Thank you Woosang.” The flamboyant boy extends out over the towel with a contented sound. The raven haired leader scowls and shoves him to the side.

            “Get off-a my towel Aoora You’re gonna get it…” He sits down. “No you already got it wet.”

            “Awww... Don’t be mad Woosang-ah.” His hyung crawls back over to him, still dripping from his water adventures. The leader shoots him a bit of a dirty look, as he gets closer, not particularly waning to get much more wet than he already is. Aoora crawls up onto his leader who is lounging on the towel. Woosang’s not particularity unhappy about this and a slight smile cracks his face as Aoora wiggles his way up to straggle his dongseng as he wraps his slender arms around his neck. “Thank you for saving me Woosang.” He grins and plants a sweet little peck on his dongseng’s lips.

            “AW. Really guys?!” Kimchi glances over with a scowl. “We talked about cutting down on the pda. Do you guys really still wonder why everyone think’s were gay.”