HIM

BELIEVE ME... I LOVE YOU!!! (sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"soooooo... What happened to you two?" jaejin poked ~~~. He has been annoying ~~~ ever since he saw her entering their room after their lunch break. He passed her papers where 'what happened?' written on there. Fortunately for him, their teachers didn't see it and didn't give him another detention.

"Good thing Ms. Jo isn't here, meaning i won't be in detention" jaejin happily waved his arms.

"ehem!" a figure behind them fake coughed. They both turned around and saw their history teacher, glaring at jaejin.

"Ms. Choi, i believe that you were absent the other day but i'll let it slip for today since Mr. Lee here will have some explaining to do.."

"Ms. Dragon, i mean, Ms. Jo!!! You're here!! About the other day, i--"

"IN THE DETENTION ROOM!"

"but-"

"NOW!"

"okay~" jaejin's shoulder slumped and followed their teacher. But before they a corner, he faced ~~~ and signalled her that he will call her later and did some actions imitating a dragon. ~~~ chuckled at her friend's childishness and laughed when Ms. Jo turned around and saw that jaejin was making faces behind her back and smacked his head with the stick she's always been carrying around. Jaejin held the place where she smacked it and waved to ~~~ before turning around a corner. ~~~ just shook her head and turned around but she bumped into a zombie wonbin who was walking lifelessly.

"Omo! Oppa!! Gwenchana?" she worriedly put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"gwenchana! Don't worry!" he fake smiled at her. Looking at his red puffy tear-stained eyes, she already knew the reason why he's crying.

"Sooooo.. Uhh.. Well.. Hmmm.." she started but didn't get to find the words she wanted to say to him. Wonbin raised his eyebrows waiting for the words to come out of her lips and chuckled when he saw her being awkward and all.

"Are you two okay now?" he started to ask while signalling her to start walking home.

"hmmm.. We're okay now!" she happily smiled as she reminisced what happened awhile ago and happily sighed.

"good!" wonbin said in a low tone making ~~~ turned her head to the side looking at wonbin's sad and disappointed face.

"oppa, aren't you and ju-"

"No." he cut her. ~~~ bit her lips and looked down.

"I'm trying to move on now." ~~~'s head snapped to his direction.

"move on? Wae?"

"she told me to move on.. And even though i can't imagine how i will do it, i'll try to since it'll make her happy."

"her?? how about you?? are you going to be happy at all?" 

"if she's happy then i will be happy." 

"but-"

"~~~-ah. Be careful around juniel now. Okay? We'll never know, she might steal HIM away from you." wonbin warned her. Telling her indirectly that the girl he loves is trying to steal someone else’s heart.  

"what are you talking about, oppa?"

"you'll know it sooner .... Or later.." wonbin trailed as he halted to a stop when they reached the school gates. 

"i don't think i'll be able to walk you home aegi.. Mianhe!" wonbin said as he ruffled her hair. He waved her goodbye and started walking but ~~~ grabbed his arms.

"let's have a cousin date oppa!" ~~~ said and began pulling him.

 

 

*Seoul land*

"oppaaaaaaaa! Here here ppali!!" ~~~ pulled wonbin in an accessory shop where there are headbands, necklaces, rings, etc. *i dunno if there are shops in that place but if there’s none.. just pretend that there are shops there~ XD*

"try this! Oppa!" she put a headband with tiger ears on it.

"~~~-ah.. I really don't like headbands, remember?"

"no! I don't remember! Now! Let’s go find some more headbands suitable for your cat-like face!"

"bwo? Cat-like??? Yah! My face is very manly you know?"

"manly??? Hahahaha.."

"what're you lau

Please log in to read the full chapter