Rules

Lee Entertainment RPG | BRAND NEW | OPEN | HIRING |

 

 

 

We accept all Korean idols, actors, actresses, and ulzzangs. (With the inclusion of foreign Korean idols like EXO-M, Nichkhun, Victoria, etc)
Please make sure before applying that you have read the rules and made sure that your character is free on the masterlist. Also please make sure you have subscribed. 
Please apply with this format:
"Please accept (character's name) into Lee Entertainment."
Your username should LE_charactersname [Example: LE_Hyori or LE_Daehyun]
Your bio should look similar to this: 
"Jung Daehyun | Trainee at @LEE_LERPG | I'm always hungry | etc"
Full hiatus can last for up to a month.
Semi-hiatus can last for up to two months. You must update at least once a week. 
 Please give us your date of return for your hiatus  You will have three days to return after your date of return. If you are not back by then, your character will be free again.
Please send all hiatuses to the RP’s main base.
If you don’t update for a week without notifying the admins of a hiatus, a warning message will be sent. If you do not respond or update for 3 days after the warning message is sent, your character will be free again.
Remember that this is a closed RP, so please do not interact with roleplayers from other RPs openly.
You may date anyone within the RP.
You may have up to five OOC posts a day. Please put them in parenthesis. 
We do not allow OOC drama or arguments of any kind at all. If you are having a problem with someone, please come talk to the admins about it and let us handle it.
You may post pictures, videos, etc, but you must be interactive with the other role players by role playing as well!!
You may have up to two characters, but they may not be from the same group. [Example: If I roleplay as G-Dragon from Big Bang, I cannot roleplay as TOP.]
Welcome the new members please, so they feel welcomed!