This is it

Undeniable

"Wookie!!!!" Sungmin hyung shouted at me when he saw me in the station, where i picked him up. I approached him wth biggest smile i could muster. After all i missed him so much. He used to be my roomate before his parents decided to shipped him out to other boarding school across country. At first they said it's because the school is supposed to one of the best school in the country and he still could come visiting when it's holiday session. But a few weeks later they moved out of their house to God knows where. Later on i understood that they're scared that i would turned their son gay. Well, yeah i'm gay and i'm not gonna deny that i used to loved him but now not anymore. He will always see me as his beloved little dongsaeng Wookie.

He threw himself at me as i came closer. Thanks to all of that Taekwondo training, i could catch him. Even tough i'm a bit skinny and him a bit heavy. He hugged me tightly as i felt my life being forced out of me..literally. "Ca..n no..t breath.." i said hardly. He instantly released me. "I'm sorry Wookie, i just missed you too much." he apologised half heartedly. Then pinched my cheeks. "Ouw can you stop that Hyung? I'm not a kid anymore." I whined and pouted. "Ouuww baby you are still kid to me. Coz you are still cute to me." He said as he poked my cheeks. "Uhh whatever let's get going." I turned around in attempt to hide my blush. Damn, how in the whole hell i'm blushing just because of his touch. I helped him carried his carry-on bag. Thankfully he listened to me not to bring to many things coz i have an annoying roomate. If he didn't listen to me who knows what he would carry. He could be carry all of his whole closet contents here. It's not like Sungmin is a fashionista or something it's the opposite actually. He just don't know what to wear.

After a few minutes of walking we were in front of my dorm building. It's not big but just enough to house our school students. It's 6 floor high, with it's ground floor as office, and cafetaria. My room is in 6th floor as it's mostly for senior, even tough i'm a junior, i get roomed with one. After paunched in the code Sungmin hyung and i walked in the front office tha processed to go into lift. In front of room 647 i stopped, turned toward Sungmin hyung and said "This is my room, i don't know wether he is inside. He promised to move to other room when you are here."
"Oh Wookie, You don't need to do that, i can stay in hotel or something." He hestitated to enter my room after i openned the door and moved slightly to the side. "Nah Hyung it's okay.it's not like i force him to do that, he do that on his own accord. Please take a seat i'll get you drink." I said as i processed to enter further on my room. The room is practically a small apartemen. It has living room, mini kitchen, bedroom area and bathroom.

i came out with 2 cans soda in my hand. "So where is your roomate?" He asked me after we sat down comfortably and took a swig of his drink. "I think he is out, do you want to meet him? I can call him you know." I told him. "No, don't do that, let's just spend our time like old time. I miss you so much." Then after that we were just talking about nothing and everything. After about 3 hours of talking and eating snacks the door opened revealed a mop of black hair a slightly tall boy came in. "Oh Yesung Hyung you are back." I greeted him. "Hy Ryeong, yeah sorry if i interrupt you guys i just come to take my overnight bags." He look at me and Sungmin hyung. "No hyung it's okay. Maybe you can sit with us."
"Uum Hyung this is Sungmin hyung." "And Minnie hyung this is Yesung hyung my roomate." I awkwardly introduced Sungmin hyung to Yesung hyung. They shook hands. And he took a seat acroos of me. As Sungmin hyung had occupied seat beside me. I felt the air aroud us become awkward ad strange. I saw Yesung glared at Sungmin hyung when he was talking to me. I didn't know wether he was jealous or just annoyed. He is actually my fiance. We have been arranged to marry each other since we were newborn. Blame our parents silly dream to be in laws. But I don't love him...that's what i kept telling myself. I always deny it.

After awhile i fed up with them. They just sat there and stare at each other. Somehow Yesung hyung blamed Sungmin hyung that i don't love him. I cleared my throat to get their attention. "Oh hyungs, what do you want to eat for dinner?" I asked them. "Anything you cook will be great Wookie, i miss your cooking so much. " Sungmin hyung answered. I can't help but giggled. Yesung hyung frown then aswered "Ryeong, you know what i like." I blushed at him as i remembered the first time i cooked for him, he said that my cook is the best in the world and anything i cook is his favorite food as he leaned and kissed my cheek lovingly. He smirked when saw my blushing face. "Well then i go to store to buy the ingredients." I stood up then grabbed my wallet and jacket. "You to try to get along while i'm gone, arraseo?" I told them before closing the door behind me. I hope they can get over it whathever it is.

I wish i didn't open the door. I wish i could spend some more time in the store. I wish i looked at that cute t-shirt in the boutique next door. So i could at least spent a little more time outside. So that they had finished what they were doing. So that i don't need to shed these useless tears. So that i don't feel this pain in my heart. That i could no longer denied this feeling.

Sure i don't love Yesung hyung or so i thought, but can he at least lip locked with other people. Out of all people in the whole world why it had to be Sungmin hyung that he did it with? I wasn't jealous but i had to admit it that it hurts to see them lip locked when i opened the door. There on the our sofa they held each other for dear life while eating their faces off. I lose my hold over shopping bag i was holding. All of it contents split on the floor with a loud crash.

I didn't care anything anymore. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. While tears flooded down my cheecks. I ran blindly, somehow they carried me to a quiet sea side. It's beautiful and so peaceful even with wave crashed to it's rocky beach.

i sat down on one of the dry rock. My tears had dried sometimes ago but my chest still hurts. Seeing Sungmin in my fiance embrance had opened my eyes. Maybe i love Yesung hyung, just a little bit.







__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



this is it!! What do you think? Please forgive the bad English as it's not my first language. Don't forget to leave some comments!!

Kamsahamnida *bow full 90degree*