You're My Obsession

Obsession

 

Myungsoo looked up when he heard the familiar tune. He watch the television at the waiting room closely, she was there, his obsession. He doesn’t know when he started to feel this way, but every time he heard her laugh, see her bright face and smell her scents, he knew he is obsessed by her.

 

It all started when T-ARA was promoting Day by Day and INFINITE was promoting The Chaser. INFINITE bowed to T-ARA who is their sunbae. Myungsoo looked left and there she was, standing with her long dark brown hair. She was in front of him, when suddenly a crew of staffs who was bringing stage equipment passed, T-ARA and INFINITE had to squished, sticking their backs on the wall. Myungsoo was so close to Jiyeon that he could smell her hair. Her scent totally captured his attention, it was different.

 

As the crew passed and they got back to their original position, everyone was bowing to each other for being in such an awkward situation. INFINITE bowed once more to say goodbye. As everyone was walking back, Myungsoo looked back at Jiyeon’s direction and saw her. She was there laughing at Eunjung’s jokes, she looks so adorable are the only thing Myungsoo could think of.

 

INFINITE are at their waiting room waiting for their turn to perform, its Man In Love promotion. Myungsoo heard the familiar tune of T-ARA’s sub-unit which Jiyeon is in, N4’s song. JIyeon was perfect to him, not just because of the visual, but also the way everything seems to be a perfect picture.

 

Its been almost a year since he realized that he like Jiyeon. He had been hoping that their promotion would clash with each other so that he can bumped into her more often.

 

After that meeting, Myungsoo had confirmed that Jiyeon is one of his obsession, when he started to like something, he’ll stick to it till the end. Myungsoo had always been thinking of Jiyeon, he wanted to talk to her everytime his mind started wondering to her.  

 

Myungsoo knocked on that one particular door with a paper written “T-ARA” sticked to it. Everyone look at his direction when he opened the door, his eyes spot that one girl who was now looking at him curiously too. Myungsoo bowed “Annyeonhaseyo sunbaenim, may I talk to Jiyeon for a second? I hope I’m not bothering anyone.” Everyone was now changing their direction and landed their eyes on Jiyeon who was more confused now.

 

Jiyeon walk out of the room and Myungsoo was walking a few steps in front of her. Jiyeon kept on following Myungsoo till he stopped at a place where not a lot of people passed. Jiyeon looked at him curiously “Myungsoo-shi what do you want to talk to me about?” Myungsoo didn’t reply her and just blurted out his confession.

 

“Jiyeon-shi I’ve been obsessed with you since our meeting at your Day by Day promtions, I know it’ll be troublesome and hard. But do you want to be my girlfriend?”