Flashback

A Forbidden Love

...............

Jiyeon fell to the floor as her tear dripping from her eyes.She hold her chest because it feel hurt.She couldn't even breath after thinking about what happen.It not the type of love that she want,she doesn't want to do such dirty thing before married,but Myungsoo could not understand her.He just a selfish,a man that just want to satisfied himself.Jiyeon now was in psychiatric hospital.She become messy and a little bit crazy after thinking what Myungsoo done to her.

Flashback

-Monday,12.00am-

Jiyeon being bored and didn't know what to do at her house,she want to call her friend,Eunjung but she is busy dating with her boyfriend,Taewoong.So,Jiyeon doesn't want to disturb them.She already miss her boyfriend,Myungsoo and decide to call him.

Jiyeon quickly dialed his phone number.She waiting patienly for 5 minute to Myungsoo pick up the phone but.Jiyeon tried to called him again and finally he pick up the phone.

"Myungsoo-ah."

"Oh,Jiyeon.Waeyo??"

"Nothing,I'm just miss you."

"Don't you miss me??"

"Of course I miss.Don't you feel sleepy?It's already 12.00 am."

"No."

"Do you want to go out?"

"With you?"

"Of course."

"Okay."

"I will go to your house,okay?"

"Okay."

Jiyeon turn off the phone and felt very happy.She is going to dating with her lovely boyfriend,She open the closet,throwing all the ugly cloth and choose the best one.She lives alone by herself because she's an orphan and didn't have any sibling.So,it's okay if she go out anytime she want.

Finally,Myungsoo's car arrived at Jiyeon's house.Jiyeon out from the house and saw Myungsoo who was waiting for her.

"Wow,you're really beautiful tonight."

"It's your girlfriend."

"Of course."Myungsoo said and pinch Jiyeon's cheek.Jiyeon face become blush.

"Let go."Myungsoo said and open the door for Jiyeon.Then,he drove away from Jiyeon's house.After 30 minute,they arrived at the park.They sitting on the bench together and holding each other hand.When they face each other,their heart will be beating so fast.

"Can you stand up for a moment?"Myungsoo ask Jiyeon.

"Yes."

Jiyeon stand up.Suddenly,Jiyeon was shocked to see Myungsoo.He was kneel infront of her while holding her hand.

"Jiyeon-ah,I have something to tell you."

"What??"

"Thinking of you keeps me awake,dreaming of you keeps me sleep,being with you keeps me alive."

"Park Jiyeon,do you want to know what I'm thinking about you."

"What??"

"The most beautiful woman who always make my heart beating."

Jiyeon feel very touch when he hear that from Myungsoo's mouth.

"Myungsoo,the guy who can make me melt just by his wink."

Myungsoo laugh when he hear those words.He realease his hand from Jiyeon and quickly hugged her.

"Don't leave me."

"I won't leave you."Myungsoo said as he hug Jiyeon tightly.

The night was filled by their love.The most adorable and romantic love?Maybe.The two of the were laughing hardly and smile to each other.They love each other,very much.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo was lying on the green grass and look at the sky especially the star.

"Wow,it was really beautiful,right?"Jiyeon said and smile.

"Yes.It's beautiful just like you."

Jiyeon become shy and hitting Myungsoo's arm.

"You're lying."

"I'm not lying.You're the most beautiful girl in the world."


Keep subscribe and comment.sorry for the late update..Tell your opnion about this chapter^^