one-shot

For him

 

 

 

 

“Kwanghee, let’s go bowling this Saturday!”


Bowling.
Yay.
He hated bowling, he had never liked that! The floor was slippery and the balls were too heavy! But Sunhwa liked it, so it was fine. Kwanghee hated bowling, but he would go this far for Sunhwa.

 


“Kwangee, I bought us tickets for the new G.I.Joe! Since I bought the tickets, you buy popcorn, alright?”


“G.I. Joe”.
What was that? It was probably an action movie, or at least something violent. Explosion, explosion, blood, blood, explosion… Oh, how he hated that! A bunch of people shooting guns for two hours and thirty minutes…but Sunhwa liked it. She would always buy them tickets for one of those violent movies.
As much as he hated G.I. Joey, or whatever it was, he loved Sunhwa, and this is how far Kwanghee would go for her.

 

 

“Kwanghee! Guess what I brought you! Banana ice cream!!”


How could such beautiful lips say such disgusting words?
“Banana.ice.cream”

For Kwanghee, ice cream should always be made of chocolate, strawberry, cream, or even mango or guava! Just never banana! His mother used to obligate him to drink banana smoothie every morning when he was in middle school and he had gotten sick of it... Well, apparently, that was Sunhwa’s favorite flavor, so it was okay.
This is how far Kwanghee would go for her.

 


“The moon if so beautiful today! Let’s go to the beach, Kwanghee!”


It was cold, and it would be even colder at the beach, Kwanghee was sure. There was sand, wind, the sea… there were people! He hated the beach during the day, and he hated it even more at night! But that’s fine. If Sunhwa would be happy, he would be happy. Even if there was sand in his shoes.
This is how far Kwanghee would go fo Sunhwa.


Now… Bowling, action movies, banana ice cream, going to the beach at night… Sunhwa hated all those things! She had always hated all of that! Bowling?! The balls were too heavy and the floor was slippery! Action movies?! Explosion, explosion, explosion, catchphrase, explosion, explosion…! Banana ice cream?! The smell and the taste of it are so strong that she could vomit anytime! And the beach?! At night?! It is so damn cold!! But then… Kwanghee liked all those things. You should see his eyes whenever she invited him to do one of those terrible, romance destroyer things.
Well...Yeah, this is how far Sunhwa would go for him.