1.

Vocal Panic

AN: Hello my readers ^^  I know I was supposed to update this yesterday and I'm really sorry that I didn't but unfortunately my blood pressure decided to droop so the doctor told me to take it slow :/ Anyways without further ado here's the update I promised ^_^

 


Dark yet clear lines were sketched out, growning in quantity until they were no longer lines but the portrait of an angelic doll faced girl. Smiling the owner of the art piece was who went by the name of Sooyoung was shyly peeking every now and then at the blonde piano player known as Jessica. Folding her artwork neatly she placed it in her pockets,she knew that although she could never have the girl of her dreams in her hands, she might as well keep her image in them. 

Standing up she grabbed her lyric sheet as she headed towards the whiteboard, currently waiting for Yoona and Sunny to appear. Sooyoung remembered fondly just why she was here, apparently Mr.Lee needed singers and she needed the extra credit so yeah one thing lead to another. What she didn't expect was for her longtime crush to appear as the piano player, since then she had never felt such joy as to go to choir practice. 

Her train of thought went deeper until the point that she didn't even notice both Yoona and Sunny had arrived, it wasn't until Yoona decided to flick her forehead to grab her attention that she finally lost track of it. Glaring at the shorter shikshin she read over the lyric sheet again as Mr.Lee finally entered the classroom.

" Alright girls let's get started" The elderly man piped cheerfully, earning a slightly annoyed eyeroll from the young girls. 

" Hey, where's Yuri?" Yoona turned to ask Sunny who was imersed deeply inside her game of tetris, a shrug being the only answer she got.

"She's probably at basketball practice" Sooyoung informed, inmersing herself in the music to avoid creeping at Jessica.

"  Well girls, enough chatting let's get started" Mr . Lee ordered, the three singers pulled up their sheets and opened their mouth to intone their melody.

I ride the train to home again,Like always, in same street,

I was thinking seriously about the day I met her I want to talk for a while. A simple word from you makes me happy The girls sang in chorus Sooyoung looking with hope at Jessica, Yoona obliviously was singing cheerfully and Sunny... Well Sunny was chiming in while she continued playing tetris.

When I come home, I feel a strange regret, and think to hurt myself There's a chance, surely there’s a chance

But, but…. They went on however Sooyoung's voice became louder as she reached the final verse, her emotions exploding as she pronounced the begging of the other verse.

I didn't ask your phone number again Hopefully there’s day when we’ll meet again After that I return butI don’t have courage Yoona and Sunny stared oddly at Sooyoung, completely frightened by her unusual expressions. Jessica on  the other hand found the girl's passion to be quite cute and giggled softly.

" Sooyoung why don't you calm down before we rehearse again?" Mr.Lee advised Sooyoung who was shaking her head in embaressment. " Jessica, why don't you go look for Yuri?

Jessica just lazily groaned but nonetheless went off to perform the task, still oblivous to Sooyoung's heartwarming gazes. Slowly pacing Sooyoung made her way towards Jessica's piano, smiling happily as she tuned in the melody from before. Yoona shared a wierd look with Sunny but didn't question the shikshin about the topic.

I regret as usual, I can calm a bit I think again and I'm worrying about th topic I can talk to her With that words, my face expression is like flowers blooming widely in my world The words I decided in bed last night Now, somehow I can’t say it in front of you Sooyoung sang softly to the rythm, her emotions implanted on every last letter of the lyrics. Deep inside she wished that one day she will have the courage to confess to the older girl.

Time passed and there was no sign of neither Jessica nor Yuri, worried Sooyoung left the classroom and approached the gym;it was a known fact that the tan girl would always train there during the afternoons. Dashing off nervously Sooyoung's head filled itself with various (yet completely unlegit) probabilities. As far as she knew her princess could've been caught captive and forced to eat cucumbers. However when she finally reached the gym a sight far more ghastly made an unwelcomed appearence in her sight.

In one side of the gym Jessica and Yuri were incredibly close, hugging each other warmly like the way lovers would. Liquid filled the tall girl's eyes as she fled the scene, not even bothering to hear the call of her crush and bestfriend.

 


(Half an hour ago)

Yuri trotted around the space, ocassionly twirling and shooting the ball sucessfully into the hoop.Smiling to herself she looked towards the entrance where Jessica was entering.Smirking to herself she jogged her way towards the blonde girl who bore an amused expression. 

"Hey, they're missing you over at choir" Jessica informed, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms. Laughing Yuri just put a hand on her shoulder, her head formulating a plan.

"Well ya know I get caught up with practice...You should give me your celphone number so you can call me when it's time" Yuri grinned confidentely at the blonde girl who just sighed and jotted down her number on a stray piece of paper.The tan girl overjoyed that her plan had suceeded threw her hands around Jessica and wrapped her in hug. They accidentley knocked their heads and pulled back laughing, giving off the impresion of a cute couple.

A new precense entered the room and both girls head snapped towards that person, turning slightly pale when they saw just who it was. 

"Soo!" Yuri and Jessica called out, immediately dashing to the classroom when the tall girl left in tears.

When they finally arrived at the choir room it was in silence and Sooyoung was pacing around nervously. Her gaze rested upon Jessica,her expression turning into one of determination.Shooting up she closed her eyes and bit her lips nervously

"To can get your phone number, I should receive it via infra-red and I’ll call you in usual casual way"  Sooyoung started,making Jessica stare at her oddly from the weird confession. her lips she continuedLittle by little, I’ll know you little by little, I’ll reduce my distance to you little by little and, someday, someday, No, before that, Before that, I should get your, the one I love, phone number!"

Jessica smiled brightly as she heard the words she had longed for a while. However Sooyoung was not done and her volume was increasing even more.

"But...But if you reject me then I'd very much like to die! Infact if you do , please kill me!" Yoona and Sunny just blinked, not knowing what do in this weird situation " Please kill me with your beautiful hands so that the last thing I see is your beautiful face" Sooyoung called out, dropping to her knees for she took the girl's silence as a rejection.

Smooth lips made contact with hers and she almsot immediately responded back with renewed vigor. The interaction lasted various minutes until Jessica pulled back. Winking the blonde left the room, leaving a overjoyed Sooyoung to her friends.

Yoona and Sunny hid their cameras and went back to chatting. Meanwhile Yuri smiled at Sooyoung and began to fumble with her pockets. She pulled out a small piece of paper and with a smile handed it to her bestfriend.Gasping she threw herself at Yuri until her air was almost gone. 

341897456 - Jessica ;)