Good news

Good news

You arrived home after buying some groceries from the market; you open the door from your house and found Kang In sitting it the chair looking at the ground.

-Oh hi babe.. I thought you had some late schedule today, I haven’t started dinner yet.

He looked at you with a worried face.

You move to the kitchen and left the bags on the counter.

-Whats wrong?- you walked towards the living room and stand in front of him, he was holding some papers on his hand.

-Why didn´t you tell me?- He let you have a glance at the symbol of the papers; they were from your doctor’s office.

-Ah ya! Give me that!- you tried to snatch them from his hand but he stood up and raise them above your head.

-Why didn´t you tell me?!

-Did you read them?

-Yes

You sigh. Your legs started shaking, you started feeling nausea, you closed your eyes.

-What do they say?

-You haven’t answer my question

-I didn´t want to talk about it until I knew for sure…now tell me please.

-You should any way …. You´re not pregnant..

Words didn’t find the way to your tongue, you didn´t feel relieve its just felt weird, maybe all those pregnancy test you bought at the pharmacy were truly wrong.

-I need to lay down- you mumbled walking to the bedroom

-Ya! Were you going were not done talking- kangin follow you to the bedroom.

You open the door and hit the lights.

You ran out of breath, then when you remember how to breath you yell:

-KIM YOUNG WOON!!!- you turn around, there he was grinding from ear to ear.

-Whats that?!- you asked.

-And you said I wasn’t a good actor…- he grabbed you by your shoulders and gave you a  peck on the lips.

Tears starts rolling down your cheeks.

-Am I or am I not… -you whisper pointing to the wood crib that was now at the side of your bed. He pull you into his arms allowing your legs to give  up the weight they feel like carrying now.

-Congratulation… we´ve been expecting for two months now… - he pull you even tighter when he felt you sob in his chest.

-You better not be joking- you passed your arms around his neck. You sigh- What are we going to do…what about your job? Your fans?ah the company?- you sob even harder. He moved you backwards and sat you down on the bed.

-Babe… babe look at me- he said caressing your hair. You looked up to him.

-I will figure that out don’t you worry about anything, just care of yourself and – he grabbed your belly with one hand- that little princess or prince  you´re carrying.

-I didn’t expect you to take it so calmly..- you said cleaning your tears away

-Hahaha… Well I read them on the morning when you left for work… so I got all the morning to meditate… Im scared I wont lie.. Im afraid I haven’t been a good roll model but what I do have is strength and im gonna protected you  both; I love you, you´re the best thing that ever happened to me- he grabbed your hands tightly in his.

-Now if it’s a boy we´re going to find out soon cause his going to be strong like his daddy  kicking that belly and stuff- he move  onto his knees talking to your belly lifting your shirt and touching delicately your skin.-if it’s a little princess then she would be this delicate pretty thing like you so she wont move much and you´ll have a lot of morning sickness.

-Hhaha- you stop crying, he made you felt so much better, you weren’t afraid anymore, by his side everything was going to be perfect.   –I love you kim young woon- you said caressing his cheek.

He smiled without taking his glance off your belly.

-OMO.. we need to celebrate- he stand up and pull you up- Come on

-Ah woonie lets stay home.-

-No! we need you to eat, you´re eating for two now!

You gave him a warm smile and grabbed his hand. Okay woonie, but if this baby got your appetite then we have a big problem…

You both laughed, walking out of the house to the car, this was the beginning of a new life, the army had change the irresponsible child he used to be, he was such a man now. This baby was going to be so lucky, getting so much loved, you knew it.