013

More Than Just Family

Heartbreaker

Jongup sobbed as he watched Junhong's state; the young man was in coma, he cried his heart out remembering how Junhong risked his life for him.

~-~-~Flashback~-~-~

Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hangeng, Heechul, Kibum, Henry, and Zhoumi, along with Jongup and Junhong were enjoying the peaceful scenery of Han River, the sun was setting, thus making the river shine in golden-orange. A few moments later, EXO arrived, "Yah," Kris called, "Get your weak little asses here right now!" He commanded.

Heechul scoffed as he stood up, "Got your in a twist aagin, EXO?" The others stood and walked away, not wanting any trouble, "Idiots," Luhan mumbled, Heechul frowned, turned around and smirked, ", I'm fabulous!" He shouted, Sehun scoffed and walked towards him, grabbing hair and dragging the older towards the other EXO members.

"Abandoned building. Now."

~-~-o0o-~-~

"JUNHONG!!" Jongup's voice sounded through out the whole floor, he quickly ran towards the younger, "Junnie, Junnie!" He called, shaking the younger, there was only blood flowing out of his head, "Junnie, please wake up," He sobbed, his whole body shaking. The others came running towards them as Jongup cried even harder.

This is all my fault.. A voice behind Jongup's head blamed him.

~-~-~End of Flashback~-~-~

"Junnie," He sobbed, "I can't breathe without you anymore," He paused, "Please come back." A few moments later, Sungmin came in, "Uppie," He called, "Stay strong, for Junnie."

~-~-~o0o~-~-~

"I ing hate myself," Himchan sobbed, he's been crying for hours now, and his wedding's in 5 hours.

He found himself walking aimlessly once again, until he passed a hospital with Jessica, Yongguk, Hyoyeon and Tiffany at the entrance, "Gukkie," He whispered, almost inaudible.

Without further thinking, he walked towards them, "Gukkie," He whispered, tears in his eyes and catching their attention.

"Himchan?" A voice sounded, "What are you doing here?" Jessica asked, venom in her voice. Her blood boiling in rage.

She sent Sunny to get him, but he only told her to 'Go away,' and now he's here? To Jessica, Himchan's a heartless bastard, a self-centered who only intends to hurt people around him. He ruined Yongguk's life with his homophobic intentions, yes, that's how she sees Himchan. Yongguk might love him, they're going to get married in a matter or 5 hours, she can still have them divorced. 

"Gukkie," He repeated once again, tears running down on his cheeks. But Yongguk only ignored him. Ignored him, this is Yongguk we're talking about, the only man who ever accepted him, even after so many heart breaks, simply ignored him. 

"I'm sorry Hime, please get ready for the wedding," He plainly smiled and walked pass Himchan. The other two simply watched; they didn't want to clash with anyone, these three has enough trouble.

~-~-~o0o~-~-~

Yongguk inserted their wedding ring onto Himchan's left ring finger, feeling so much pain while doing so; he married a man who loves someone else, he mentally smiled bittery as he remembered the three made their promise, not to tell Himchan anything about his condition. He didn't want Himchan to pity on him about his cancer, he didn't want to force the young man into falling for him, he wanted Himchan's heart to decide.

Hime, I'm..sorry..

As Himchan inserted their ring, sealing their promise to love each other for all eternity, he felt both pained and happy. He didn't want to see Yongguk throw him away like Heawoo did; it would simply kill him.

"You may now kiss your groom," The priest announced, Yongguk leaned and plainly-simply-kissed Himchan's lips. He smiled weakly at Himchan and interwined their fingers together, sealing another promise; to stay together forever.

Jessica scoffed to herself, he really did marry the man who had cheated on him - caught on act, and was heartless enough not to care about his condition. Hyoyeon noticed and gently nuged her, shook her head lightly and mouthed 'He doesn't want Himchan to know,' Jessica emitted another scoff; Yongguk really is head-over-heels in love with Kim Himchan. For other people, the sin Kim Himchan made was simply unforgivable, but why did Yongguk still marry him? She mentally sighed as the wedding was over; they're together, and blessed by a priest. What else could she do, but become a one-sided lover of Yongguk?

"Yongnam hyung," Yongguk called his older twin, smiling as the older turned to face him, "It's been..so long," He whispered and hugged his twin, "How's umma and appa?" He let go with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"Guk, I'm glad to see you finally settled and happy," Yongnam made a brief pause before sighing, "Guk, umma and appa disowned you,"

Umma and appa disowned you,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Updated even though I have a headache, enjoy!<3

Leave heaps of comment, subscribe, and up vote!

For those who upvoted, thank you very much!