Carelessness

Carelessness

He loved that feeling. Being on stage with his friends, his seniors and now even his juniors. Almost two years ago, he was the junior along with his friends in the big group and he had never thought he'd ever be a senior so soon, considering the fact how long it had taken his company to put out a new boy group.

But he loved this. He loved being on stage in general but this was different. It was just a lot more fun when everyone was there. Fans were screaming as they tried to reach the people on the stage who were either interacting with themselves or the fans, singing absentmindedly along with one of their songs. Yixing laughed and waved at the fans, whether they were his or not - it didn't matter at this point - before running his eyes over the faces who were standing on the stage.

He wasn't sure why but his eyes always trailed back to the same person, standing in between Yixing's group mates and his own. Maybe it was the smile that pulled him in. Or his laugh. Both were nice. His face always lit up completely, eyes turning into two small crescent moons. Or maybe his voice, although Yixing wished he could hear it above the other voices that were singing as well.

Yixing returned the smile as Jino's gaze met his, the younger one's face immediately lightening up. He chuckled as someone sprayed Jino with water, watching how he turned around to see the culprit, throwing the toy he was holding at his head. It was then the older one's feet started moving, swiftly avoiding his group members trying to jump onto his back for a piggy back ride.There was only one thought in his head: he wanted to get closer to his younger label mate. Jino finally turned back around when Yixing was close to him, his eyebrows raising as he didn't expect to see his senior right in front of him.  The corner of his lips raised into a smile as he opened his mouth to greet him cheerfully but Yixing didn't give him the time to.

He didn't know what made him do the careless action. The excitement of the entire concert, the euphoria of being on stage with everyone or maybe just Jino's bright smile. Without thinking he had cupped Jino's face when he was about to greet Yixing, took a step forward and leaned, pressing his lips against the younger one's for a kiss. He felt him stiffen but he took another step forward to make him push to the back of the  stage, keeping his lips against his. Some screams could be heard but he couldn't quite make out if it were from his label mates or the fans, ignoring them and the hands that were pushing against his back as soon as he felt Jino's lips melt against his own, finally answering his kiss.

Yixing pulled back shortly after and flashed the startled singer a dimpled smile before dropping his hand as he stepped back, noticing the small crowd that had formed around them, shielding them from the eyes of the public - although in the back of his mind, he knew some of them must've seen it. It didn't matter now. He grabbed Jino's hand and gave it a slight squeeze before moving away, throwing himself back to the front of the stage as if nothing had happened. He'll face the consequences of his act tomorrow.