Acting strange

Longing for you..

 

Emil looked over at William as he talked with Jacke and Elias. He  was smiling and laughing. That made Emil smile. William Haaranen was so perfect in every way. A good body, a perfect face and a great personality.  Oh gosh..He sounded like a teenage girl in love. What was he thinking about?! He wasn’t gay!..Atleast not as far as he knew..”Hey you! The boys in the corner!”  The teacher called out to get their attention back again. Emil faced the front but glanced at William and bit his lip. He was starting to question his uality. And all because of…

William quickly gathered his stuff, put them in the bag and walked fast towards the door. He then looked back and saw that the other guys had gotten behind and waited for them. As he saw Emil walk out of the classroom he grinned. He grabbed the other boy’s hand as they walked towards the lockers. The corridor was filled with students and it was hard to get through. A few people called his name and started to chat with him. He was actually quite popular. William still held Emil’s hand tightly but Emil let go and started to walk alone towards their lockers. What’s up with him?

Emil couldn’t stay there. Thoes people were his friends but he suddenly felt..Jealous? Why was he even jealous? He had no reason to! Sighing, he opened his locker and put his computer bag and his books in the locker before closing and locking it. “Hey, why’d you leave?” He heard someone ask from behind. He looked up and saw William.

“Is there anything wrong?” William asked in concern and looked at Emil.  “No, everything’s fine.” He answered. “Oh, ok..” William answered and walked over to his locker. Emil didn’t seem like he was speaking the truth. William shrugged it of. But something he couldn’t shrug of was Emil. That boy was like glued to his brain. Why’d he think of Emil so often these days? There wasn’t anything special about him. A good looking boy with a nice personality and..No. What was he thinking about? He shaked his head and hit it in the locker. Damn it all..

Lunch. Everyone here complained about how bad the food was. But today it was actually quite alright. It was..Something..Emil had no idea what the it was but it was eatable atleast..Emil sat alone on the edge of the table. Someone spoke to him but he didn’t listen. He didn’t want to..The radio played something that he guessed was a Justin Bieber song. Atleast it sounded like it. It didn’t sound that bad actually. He stoomped his foot to the beat.  -You like this song? William asked him. -Yeah, it’s ok.. He answered and looked at him, only to lower his gaze and look away again.

William started to get slightly frustrated. Why in the world was Emil acting like this? Did he do something wrong or..? A god damned mystery..-Our lesson is staring soon..We better get going.. Elias said and stood up. William just nodded and kept his gaze on Emil. He really needed to talk to Emil. Alone. Face to face.

Finally school was over. It had been a kind of bad day..Emil was in a bad mood and didn’t feel like talking to anyone. -Hey! Emil! Wait up! He stopped and turned around. William. -We need to talk.. William said and took Emil’s arm tightly. -W-what?.. -Just come along! William dragged Emil with him away from the others. -Come on, man! We’re gonna’ miss the bus! And then we’ll have to wait another hou -What’s wrong?.. Emil just looked at the other. –What do you mean? – You know exactly what I mean..You’ve been weird all day.. –No, I havn’t! –Yes, you have! Why won’t you just tell me!? He shouted. Emil was shocked and didn’t know what to say. –I..I don’t even get why you care! –Because you’re my friend! Emil looked at his feet. –Friends, huh?.. Then he ran. If he hurried he would be able to catch the buss. He made it on time and sat on the buss when it passed William. He turned his head away, not wanting to see the others face. Because he knew too well..That William wasn’t happy..Not at all.

 

William sat on his bed. Why the hell was Emil acting so damn strange? Had he done something wrong? He had tried to cal the other but no answer..He took a sip of his soda and sighed. “Why do life have to be so damn complicated..”