Surprise

Shut Up Flower Boy!

"Yea sorry I didn't know" Jiyeon looked upset

They were sitting on a bench just a street from her house

"So How about you? Why do you watch the anime?" To change the bad mood Myungsoo changed the tema

"Since I was young I visited taekwodno classes, but everytime I felt like i couldn't do it anymore and was about to give up, Naruto gave me the strenght and hope again. I mean Naruto is really a good anime. Not just because it's about battle and fighting but also about friendship, sadness and never giving up" Jiyeon was looking at her phone. Meanwhile Myungsoo was watching her. Seeing her smile was all about.

Jiyeon stood up "I think we should go" when Jiyeon was really about to go Myungsoo fastly stood up, grab onto her hand and kissed her for a second quickly. They were standing in a shock for a little bit. Myungsoo quickly let her hand off and didn't know what to do. It was too sudden.

The friendly atmospehere turned completely to an awkward one. "I think I should really go" Jiyeon said. She grab her things and went away leaving Myungsoo standing there alone. 

 

Jiyeon felt so awkward and embarrassed that she didn't know what todo. She also couldn't just lay on her bed in comfort. It was completly a hell for her. She suddenly touched her lips where Myungsoo planted hiss kiss on. It was sweet and soft. She never felt so- "No! That can't be!" she shouted out making her mom come up to her room.

"Is something wrong sweetie?" Her mother opened the door and wondered what might possibly be wrong with Jiyeon since she never saw her like this. 

Jiyeon was hiding her face with her pillow to avoid letting her mom know that she's blushing. "Nothing wrong mom you can go. I think it's because of the energy dring a drank today" Her mom agreed and went away.

Jiyeon couldn't sleep all night long and she even didn't want to come to school. She wasn't sure how she'd face him. Luckily they weren't in the same class. When she went to the school she was like a bit afraid to meet him and the big shock came. Their homeroom teacher said that they would colaborate for a week with the other class, where Myungsoo is, to make an art gallery for this school year's special. 

Jieun was wondering the whole day what might be happening with Jiyeon. She wasn't by herself. Her mood was so down. Everyone where participating just Jiyeon was only sitting there and wathing them doing their work but if she would, she'd only paint her mind out. She avoided making an eye contact with Myungsoo.

Suddenly a teacher asked her to go to an empty room if she didn;t feel good. She agreed. Everything that was on her mind was only to go as far as she could form Myungsoo. 

The room was empty the only thing that filled the room was the moon light. It was already late but the students still had to work. Jiyeon went and sat in one of the desks. She leaned her head on desk and wanted to fall asleep. She had her eyes closed but couldn't fall asleep. Suddenly she heard a step coming in. She thought it might be Jieun but the steps were heavier. She looked up and was surprised. It was Myungsoo who went to visit her. She felt like runaway but something was telling her to not run.

Myung so went to her place "Do you mind?" he sat at the desk in front of hers. The atmospehre was quiet. He didn;t look at her. No one was saying anything until Myungsoo broke it with a little chuckle "You were propably in shock, when you heard that our classes would colaborate right? I can't blame you because i felt the same. Being afraid to face you" Jiyeon didn;t answer. 

"I;m sorry for what happened yesterday. It was wrong from me to" he continued "to kiss you out of the blue" Jiyeon was staying quiet but still was listening to him. 

"The reason" he said "the reason" repeating "the reason why I did it" It felt like he was out of breath. Jiyeon couldn't see his face but she could clearly hear his sincere. She leaned her hand on her heat. She didn't know what to do at this moment. She never experienced this moment. "You;re freaking me out" He continued "You;re making my heart beating fast everytime you look at me" Jiyeon was in shock "Sometimes it feels like hell". "Whenever I see you I feel like a vampire craving for blood" he was stil speaking without knowing if Jiyeon was listening to him or not "but yesterday that moment i wasn;t under my control anymore". "I realised that all this time I was thirsty for love" Jiyeon got more in shock "for your love". "It was unbealiveable that a crazy girl like you would drive me crazy to this point" Jiyeon had to hold onto the chair tight or she wouldn't keep her balance anymore and fall. "Jiyeon ah? I think I fell in love with you" 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Jiyeon could keep her tears anymore. They suddenly were falling by themselves. 

Myungsoo turned to her direction. He widened his eyes because of seeing her cry. She started to beat him. "Why?" still beating him on his shoulders. He stood up and grab onto her hand to pull her onto him. Before she realised what was going on she was already leaning in his arms. "Because of you i don;t know what i'm feeling right now. If it;s anger or happiness. i don;t know anymore!" Myungsoo felt like he was in shock hearing her words.

She automaticly stopped crying after some minutes. Myungsoo faced her face and slowly began to kiss her. It felt strange since Myungsoo never thought about that his love would be Jiyeon.

For Jiyeon, just a week ago it would never come into her mind being kissed and love by Myungsoo. I felt unpossible at that time.

Myungsoo made the kiss deeper and deeper as it technically went under control and they fell onto each other. But they didn't get up. They just lied on the floor and hugged each other.


Sorry guys! It's been already a year since i uploaded so I hope this chapter makes you happy.