The beginning of a new life

Shut Up Flower Boy!

 

COLORS:

Conversation conversation (somtimes)

mind or the action

POV'S

.................................................................................................................................

Jiyeon: It hasn't been so long since we moved to Seoul my brother stayed in the US to finish his studyings at the University but today is the day when i have to go to my new school it's a private art high school

         Urghh -_- but a school uniform?? OMG!

         At least I can reunite with Jieun again.

Mom: "Jiyeon ah! Hurry and come down, Jieun came for you!"

Jiyeon: "Yea, wait a minute" so I came down and

         "OMG! Jieun ah! You didn't change at all :D and I hope so... -_-

Jieun: "Anyeong, It's been a while my dinosaur baby ^^ I missed you so much. C'mon we have to go or we'll be late"

Jiyeon: "hmm? Since when Anyeong? Fine, I'll be going mom"

Mom: "Have a nice day" 

When we arrived 

Jieun: "Well, we're here. This is our school"

Jiyeon: "Hmm? Not bad at all. Luckily i don't have to be alone here and we can be also in the same class Uff"

Jieun: "That's the reason, why you have to love me ^^"

Right now i'm standing in my new class. Do i have to smile and worst, be nice?? Doesn't matter just smile Jiyeon, It will be fine. In just few hours you can go home, hang out with Jieun.

Teacher Ham: "Silence! We have a new transfer student in our class. Please introduce yourself"

Jiyeon: "Hello, I'm Park Jiyeon. I came from the US and I like Hip Hop dance" -_-

Teacher Ham: "Do you have any questions?"

Student: Do you have a boyfriend?

Urghh! -_- a nerd again but I guess i have to be nice. Why in the hell??

Jiyeon: No -_-

Teacher Ham: I heard that you and Jieun are childhood friend. You can sit next to her.

Jiyeon: Ok

So, I was going toward my seat next to Jieun and then sat down. 

30min later.... Finally the first hour ended.

Jiyeon: What do we have next?

Jieun: Hmmm we have Art in an other class. But the class is really big it really amazed me at the beginning.

On the way to the art class i was more in my mind than focusing what's happening around me meanwhile Jieun stoppend to walk and so did I. The girls were blocking the way. It seemed that they were screaming at some boys.

Jiyeon: Ehm... -_- What are they doing?

Jieun: Oh Yea I forgot, Do you see them? The two of them are something like the most popular boys in school. The one with his guitar on his back is Myungsoo they nicknamed him as the L because he doesn't laugh that much and the one next to him is his bestfriend Luhan he doesn't seem like it but he's a prodigy he is also good at singing and dancing. I'm already over a year here in the school but i guess it's still uncomfortable for me.

Jiyeon: OMG! What the hell is this?? 

         You wanna see my new dance moves?

Jieun: OK

After 3 hours of classes we had lunch break Jieun had to go to somewhere else so i went somewhere, idon't know where but i just went somewhere. On the way someone hit me.

Jiyeon: Oh my head. Can't you watch?! OMG!

Myungsoo: Oh sorry. Wait, you don't behave like an asian are you the new transfer student?

Jiyeon: Does it matter? 

         I think i have seen you somewhere before. Oh, now i remember you are the......?..... guy. -_-

Myungsoo: I don't know what you mean  but since you don't scream at me like the other girls you may be fine.

            btw. I'm Kim Myungsoo nice to meet you. :)

Jiyeon: Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon :|

         Fine, since i told you my name i'll be going i have business

Myungsoo: Mwo? Such a weird girl.

................................................................................................................................

Jiyeon: Finally at home! I guess it'll be fine if i'd call Jieun.

Mom: How was you day?

Jiyeon: My day was 50/50

Mom: ^^

Dad: Hey my Jiyeon, you look so cute in the school uniform ^^

Mom: Right? I thought it to ^^

Jiyeon: OK maybe a bit? :)