final

My Sweet Love Story

While the bird was home, at the time of the sun was setting down, and the wind was slowly inviting the tree dancing who gladly accepting it. The kids whose play in the sand box was already running to they’re mom, and going home. But, You and Dongwoo still in the middle of the greasy park, spending your rare romantic early Sunday evening. Enjoying the slightly goldening sky, slowly darkening each time the needle of the big clock in the middle park tickling.

You was looking through the sunset. Dongwoo smile, he slowly place his head in your lap. It’s your turn to smile, you start to caressing his soft hair. But you forget that he already said it’s always success to drop him to dreamland, and you sure he was being honest about it when you see at him, his eyes already closed.

“oppa,” nope, he’s not answering.

“yah! Don’t sleep here” you said poking his left cheek.

“wae?(why?)”he said, still with closed eyes.

“just… dont” you simply said.

“that’s not a strong reason, you know?” he smiled.

“alright, sleep then and I’m sure to left you here alone”

“it’s a bit harsh for a princess-look-alike like you would do” he smiled growing widely.

You just smiled, he grab your hand and play with the ring that he gave you 3 years ago.

“remember our first meet?”

You nod.

“on the first day, I saw this babo (idiot) sleep in the park bench in our school, on the second day this same babo was being punished in the front of his class” you slightly chuckling “on the third day he was simply wrestling with one of the boy in the school, isn’t that stupid enough?” you mocking him.

“yah!! I’m not babo!!”

“you sure not, but that’s my first thought of him”

He smiled.

“that day, I was sleeping in the bench like usual, when I’m waking up the first I saw was this beautiful girl with his annoying chuckle” you hit his shoulder playfully, he laugh “she have a beautiful smile though,”

You smiled.

“on that day, I know I was already drugged to her smile, on the second day I, purposely get the punishment, simply just to see her study in her class. On the third day, I got into the fight with that boy, you know why? Because those jerk confessing his love to my princess.”

“babo, I already said I reject his confession” you mess his hair up.

He laugh

“yeah, I know. That’s princess now happy with her handsome prince, hehe” he grind

“you’re mine” he kiss your hand.