Alright, Deal!

Dragons Don't Cry

 

Nana’s P.O.V.

 

A week has already passed… meaning it’s time for Ryuu to know… Gosh does she really have to know?? Arrghh!! Curse you Lizzy!!! I stomped my feet as hard as I could and ended up hurting myself. I looked at the clock and it was already 12:30 am. I need to sleep. I’ll think about this later. I said dozing off to sleep.

 

Ryuu's P.O.V.

“Banzai! Banzai! Today’s the day my hard work will pay off!! On top of that, it’s our first anniversary!!” I literally jumped up and down in front of the bar, and screamed like there’s no tomorrow. I don’t know why but I suddenly felt the urge of messaging everyone at this time of the day. When I reached my bag for my phone, it suddenly me--. The reason I was always feeling uneasy when I pass by YG building… “Gosh!! Why does it have to be this day???!!!!!! I’m such an idiot!! Forgetting that I forgot my phone in that damn store!!!!" I literally banged my head on the wall. "Goodness it’s been a week… is it still there?? !! Maybe someone took it.. Arrgghh!! Whining here wouldn’t help. I need to go there.” I quickly dashed to the store when I suddenly bumped into someone.

-thump-

Crap, my head hit the floor. Oh Really!! Why is this happening now of all days!?? I didn’t care who I bumped into I just helped him/her up, said sorry, crossed the street then went inside the store supporting my head which aches so bad.

 

Someone's P.O.V.

 

Ouch, I think I bumped into a girl. Luckily nothing bad happened to me but I think the girl hit her head hard. She helped me stand up and said sorry before she dashed to the store. I got a glance of her face, it was very innocent and cute--

“Ji Yong! What happened?” Yong Bae asked, interrupting my thoughts.

“I bumped into a girl, but I didn’t get hurt anywhere. I think the she hurt her head pretty hard.”

“Yong Bae, Ji Yong, let’s get going, we don’t have all day you know.” Daesung said.

“Who’d buy the drinks?” I asked straightening

“Seung Hyun and Seung Ri will buy it in that store.” Daesung answered pointing to the convenience store across the street.

“You mean there?” I asked. “I’ll go instead of Seung Ri, I don’t want our maknae to feel that he’s always the one being bossed around.” I offered tapping Seung Ri in the back.

“Oh, how thoughtful of you. I’m very touched” Seung Ri sarcastically said.

“Where’s TOP? I haven’t seen him since we went down the car.” Yong Bae asked.

“He’s still inside; he’s holding a blue phone with a key chain that looks like a dragon’s face.” Seung Ri answered.

“You guys go inside the building first. I’ll go get TOP then we’ll buy the drinks.” I said going to the car to check up on TOP.

 

 TOP's P.O.V.

 

“It’s been a week now since that girl lost her phone, isn’t she worried that someone might’ve got it ahead of her? But isn’t this interesting, I get to see what’s inside this phone of hers and perhaps, learn a thing or two about her.” I thought opening the phone’s gallery revealing pictures of her and her friends. “God, I didn’t know she was this beautiful! She was wearing her beanie and glasses back then so I didn’t really get to see her face well.” I was so shocked that this kind of girl existed. She has this very innocent cute face, y figure, long wavy hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. It suddenly alarmed and a note popped out saying:

 

Good Morning World! Today’s the day of our first anniversary. I’m sure after we debut, we’ll be a big hit! More power to After School!!  

 

Oh, maybe she’s an idol to and will debut soon, I wonder which entertainment –

 

My thoughts were corrupted when someone knocked at the driver’s seat where I was. Damn that someone who corrupted my thoughts!

I opened the door to see a smiling Ji Yong outside.

“Neh, Seung Hyun, get outta there. We still need to buy the drinks.” He said.

“I thought Seung Ri was going with me, besides, it’s already 2:30 am, and it might be closed already.” I said continuing to look at the screen of the phone.

“Yah, it’s a 24-hour convenience store remember, it never closes. I have someone to apologize to at the store so let’s get going before she leaves.” Ji Yong said dragging me out of the car.

 

Ryuu's P.O.V.

 

My head really hurts, but that’s not the main concern here. I quickly headed towards to cash register to see that my phone disappeared. Heh, am I an idiot?? “I left it there for a week yet I expect no one to take interest in it?” I thought hitting my head.

“Ouch!! It really hurts!” I shouted inside me. I saw the saleslady and fortunately, she was the one who I argued with the last time. Lucky!!

“Oi, Ahjumma, remember me?” I fiercely asked.

“Uh, uhm… y-yes…” she answered

“I left my phone here last week. At this very spot.” I said pointing in front of the cash register.

“I-I’m so sorry miss b-but I haven’t n-noticed anything there for the past f-few days.” She replied almost trembling in fear.

“EEHHH!!???” I couldn’t control my temper. My face turned red in anger and I almost looked like I can kill anyone now. Before I could utter another word, someone covered my mouth then dragged me outside the store. I quickly broke free from whoever did that to me, when I glanced at its face, I felt like I knew him. Anger overcame my curiosity.

“Aissh~, what’s with you?” I angrily shouted.

“Don’t you remember me? I’m the guy from--”

“Last week, Choi Seung Hyun right?”

“I’m glad you remembered. What might be the problem now? It couldn’t have been another ice cream situation now is it.” He said with a chuckle.

“Shut up! I lost my phone here but she said she didn’t see it.” I said, lowering my head and pouting like a child.

Unexpectedly, he pushed me into a wall, raised my chin up and leaned closer to my face. Holy Crap, he was inches away from my face, I could even feel his breath touching my skin!!

“You mean this phone?” He asked getting something from his pocket then presented it to me.

“Blue phone and a key chain that looks like a dragon’s face… Yep, it’s mine!! Gosh thank you very much!!” I happily exclaimed reaching the phone. 

“Oops, no can do.” He said not wanting to give me my phone.

 

TOP's P.O.V.

 

Heh, if she thinks she could get this easily then she has to think again. I pushed her onto the wall then raised her chin up. I leaned closer to her to the extent that I could feel her breath on my face. I don’t know why I feel this way. My heart is beating fast and I can feel butterflies in my stomach (is that even appropriate?). I showed her the phone and it seemed like I hit the jackpot. She first described the phone then happily thanked me. She was about to reach her phone when I suddenly felt the urge not to give her.

“Oops, no can do.” I said pulling myself away reluctantly. I wanted to savor that moment but if I gave this to her, I know it’ll all end here. Just like that.

“Ehh!? Why not?” she asked like a child.

“I’ll give this to you in one condition.”

“Condition…?”

“Yes. Tomorrow at 6 pm, let’s meet in front of YG building.”

“Why? What for?”

“Don’t question the small stuff. So, is it a deal, or no deal?”

“Alright, Deal! Now give me back my phone.”

“Nuh-uh.” I said swinging my index finger left to right. “I’ll give this to you when you come tomorrow. I’ll hold on to it for now.”

“Hmph. Fine. I need to leave now. I still have many things to do. Thank you for finding my phone.” She bowed before walking away.

I caught her hand which stopped her from her tracks. “it’s already 3 am yet you’re gonna walk home? Let me drive you.” I offered. Knowing she’ll refuse, I dragged her across the street then into the car.

“Neh, I can really go home by my-” I put my finger on her lips to stop her from saying anything. I closed the door then got into the car.

 “Seung Hyun, I really can--”

“You’re so stubborn. You’re already here so just tell me where you live in.” I said smirking.

She told me the directions. It was quite far than I expected. After a few minutes, we got into her house. She thanked me before she went down the car. I waved goodbye to her as I left.

“Gosh she’s so beautiful… Every single moment I’m with her, my heart beats fast. What’s this feeling?... is this… Love?”

 

~End~

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

 

-> Chapter 8… I’m speechless.. Haha, anyways. Thanks for reading and God Bless always!