Ice Cream...

Dragons Don't Cry

 

 

“So Nana, you’ll let Lizzy do as she pleases?” Kahi annoyingly said.

“Kahi!! It’s hard for me to you know! Ryuu has been with me for more than 12 years, she’s like my sister!” Nana said teary-eyed.

“If that’s the case then you need to stop her from doing this!” Kahi said offering Lizzy her hanky.

 

The two met up at the station earlier. Nana told Kahi the whole story and how Lizzy was involved. They were about to end when…

 

“Who needs to stop doing what to who?” a familiar voice spoke from behind them.

 

As they turned around, they were both surprised to see a grinning Lizzy.

 

“So, were you two, by any chance talking about me and Ryuu?” Lizzy asked moving closer to them.

“So what if we are?” Nana fiercely said.

“Calm down Nana.” Kahi said turning to Lizzy. “Lizzy, I heard it all from Nana. But I still wanna hear your side of the story.”

“Hmm? What story?”

“Don’t play dumb with us Lizzy!” Nana said slapping Lizzy.

“Hey that hurts!! Who do you think you are!? You piece of trash!” Lizzy yelled rubbing her left cheek.

“Oi Lizzy! What happened to you? This isn’t like you. Why the sudden change?” Kahi asked.

“It’s none of your business! Anyways, we’ll all enter SME without Ryuu. That’s an order. If you don’t want to cooperate with me, then prepare for the worst that may happen to you.” Lizzy said turning around. “You know what I’m capable of doing.” She added walking away from the two.

 

After Lizzy was out of sight, Nana couldn’t help but spout curses to Lizzy. Kahi comforted her and told Nana that they have to go meet the others.

 

-> At Jung Ah’s house <-

 

“Aishh, what’s taking Jin Ah, Ji young and Soo young so long?” Jooyeon complained.

“Jooyeon, they’ll be hear soon. Besides, you only came here 5 minutes ago.” Jung Ah said.

“But Jung Ah, I’m bored already!”

“Stop whining Jooyeon! I’ve already messaged Nana and she told me that they’re on their way.” Ryuu irritatingly said.

“Hmph. Fine!” Jooyeon said sulking on the couch while hugging a big soft pillow.

 

After a few minutes, Nana and Kahi finally arrived.

 

“Ji young, where’s Soo young?” Ryuu asked.

“Oh, uhm… Lizzy said she won’t make it today.” Kahi answered.

“Kahi, Nana, come and sit here with us.” Jung Ah invited.

“So Kahi, what do you want us to talk about” Jooyeon asked.

“Uhh, before that, Ryuu, can you run some errands for me?” Nana asked.

“Sure, what is it?” Ryuu answered.

“Can you bring this to the store in front of YG building? My friend Oh Hye Rin is waiting there. Also, tell her that I’m sorry because I couldn’t make it.” Nana said handing out the package to Ryuu.

“Alright, but how about the meeting?”

“It’s alright Ryuu, we can talk about this later.” Kahi reassuringly said.

“Oh, and don’t forget to wear your beanie and glasses!” Nana added

“Ok. Well then, I’m off. Bye!” Ryuu waved good bye as she went out the door.

 

When she was out of sight, Kahi’s smile faded and turned into a serious one.

 

“Guys, I have something very serious to talk about with you.” Kahi said.

“But Ryuu just left, shouldn’t we wait for her to return?” Jung Ah interrupted.

“She doesn’t need to know.” Nana straightly said.

 

-> With Ryuu <-

 

“~With u, right here~” Ryuu paused as she giggled in delight while walking on the sidelines towards her destination.

“I hope they’ll like the song I’ll give them… I haven’t sleep properly for two nights just to complete this song… Hmm, but its worth it! Since our group’s first anniversary together will be in one week.” She happily said.

 

After a few minutes, she reached YG building.

 

“Hmm, well, I’m standing beside this enormous building, so the store should be just across the street. Uhm, what was the name of Nana’s friend.. Uhm.. Ah! That’s right; Oh Yeah Rin was her name!” She said quickly crossing the street.

 

Ryuu got inside the store and quickly goes around finding ‘Oh Yeah Rin’. She couldn’t find her anywhere and after a few minutes, someone entered the store. Hoping that that person is ‘Oh Yeah Rin’, Ryuu quickly runs to the entrance but to her disappointment, sees 5 boys who seemed like ‘idols’ come in.

 

Yah! Maybe that Oh Yeah Rin ditched Nana… Hmm, I’m getting hungry… Oh, if this is a convenience store, then they probably would be selling ice creams!” Ryuu delightfully thought as she quickly ask the sales lady where the ice creams are located.

 

“Ehh!? Why isn’t there any ice cream here?!” Ryuu Said in disbelief. She was holding onto her mobile phone so in the fear that she might throw it to the lady, she placed it in front of the cash register. (Being the idiot she is, she didn’t think of putting it in her bag nor inside her pocket -.-")

“I’m so sorry Miss but we’re out of stock today. The delivery might come tomorrow morning, why don’t you go back tomorrow.”

“Aigoo~~ But I’m very hungry!!” Ryuu started whining.

“I’m so sorry Miss but--”

“Yaahh! You call this a convenience store yet you don’t have any ice cream?! You should consider how this could be the last day of my pitiful life yet I can’t eat even just one scoop of ice cream because you don’t have any?! Waaah Yah~!!” Ryuu irritatingly whined as she stomped her feet on the ground acting like a kid who hasn’t eaten ice cream for days and was almost like she was ready to devour the lady alive.

One guy from the group that entered earlier went near the saleslady and asked, “Uhm, Ahjumma, what’s wrong with this girl?” a guy asked the lady.

“Oh, Seung Hyun. Uhh, well you see, this girl is going wild because there isn’t any ice cream left. I explained to her that we’re already out of stock but…”

“I see. I’ll take over from here.”

“Thank you very much.” The lady bowed. “Sorry for troubling you.”

 

The guy went closer to Ryuu and tapped her back.

“Uhm, Miss, what’s wrong?” asked the guy.

“Yah! Why do you care?! I don’t even know you!!”

“Uh, sorry for my rudeness. My name is Choi Seung Hyun. I’m from the famous boy group called Big Bang.” TOP formally said.

“Oh, famous…? Ah, I’ve heard Jooyeon once saying that Big Bang is so great, they sing and dance really well…”

“Heh, we’re really not that great…” TOP humbly said.

“I didn’t say you’re great, Jooyeon did.” Ryuu meanly said.

“…” TOP was speechless. He didn’t know what to reply because he was too surprised by her words.

Another guy from earlier arrived and said, “Oi, Tempo, what’s taking you so long and--” The guy paused when he saw the girl whom Tempo was with.

“Seung Ri, did they leave already?” TOP asked.

“Well, uh, Daesung and Yong Bae already left. Ji Yong is reading the newspaper there and I’m here asking what’s taking you so long and who that girl is.” Seung Ri replied.

After hearing what Seung Ri has to say, TOP turned to Ryuu then asked, “Do you wanna have a chat with us Miss?” He calmly asked.

“Thanks but no thanks. Didn’t you hear that I’m whining here because of this store’s lack of ice cream? Why the heck would I want to talk to you people I just met now?” Ryuu blatantly replied as she walked away from the two and headed for the exit.

 

Ryuu was already nearing Jung Ah’s house when she felt like she forgot something other that delivering Nana’s package.

After thinking about it for sometime, she finally realized.

 

“!!! I left my phone inside that damn store!!” She yelled stomping her feet on the ground irritated.

End

<--------------------------------------------------------------------->

-> I’m making a few changes… I’ve decided to make this fic a two-part fic. This first part will focus more on After School and some Big Bang but no 2ne1. On the second part where I’ll make a fic called Dragon’s Don’t Cry II. It’ll be the second season of this first fic and it will focus more on Ryuu’s relationship with Big Bang and 2ne1. That’s all. I hope you like my idea and thank you very much for reading. God Bless you always!! :)