1/1

Uno!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"UNO!" SHINee's oldest member yelled. It flabbergasts everyone, except for the second oldest male.

Tension can be felt inside their dorm. Only two players were left, while the other three kept their focus on the cards and to their hyungs. 

"The winner will get a reward", Key reminded the two boys. It is Onew's only motivation to win this game, while his opponent Jonghyun doesn’t show any interest of winning. 

Onew swallowed hard, he was on the floor, sitting similar to a yoga posture. He was darting at Jonghyun's hand who is slowly, picking up the card and squinting his eyes to peek on the thin paper he was holding. He was waiting for him to drop down a card or two, but his anticipation never came. Instead, Jonghyun shuffled his card and counted them.

Ha-na... Dul... Seht... Neh... Da-suh... Yuh-suh...

Onew grew impatient, before Jonghyun could continue his counting. He yells, “MY TURN!!!” He squirms closer to the deck of card and ready to pick the top card. Excitement was written on leader Dubu's face. 

Minho and Key chuckled silently. The maknae got curious; he leaned closer to the older boy and inquires such information. 

'Losers, will get the prize.'

By the time Taemin got knowledge of Ki Bum's plan, he high-five Minho and laugh aloud. 

His laugh was a total distraction to Onew, but he did not let his guard down. At a snail's pace, Onew raised the card he was holding at his eye level and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter