「the applicants」 purple peas

▲「king's time!」 — apply right now。

 

APPLICANT'STIME!
Millicent time! } accepted applicants doesn't mean yer already chosen, 'mkay? yer still on the run. for the rejected applicants, ye can edit yer application 24/7, anytime ye want. just so y'know, once ye edited, please tell me as soon as possible. thank ye purple peas!
Total Applicants02 Persona CounterAce of Spades (1) Jack of Spades (1)

 

 

nam shin ah!

  persona # 2 ace of spades 「accepted」
  vanilla! yer a total rebel, i mean shin ah.    thanks for making the personality section comprehensive and easy to grasp. yer codename cracked me. yes, behold for ze iphone! okay, i noticed ye didn't delete some hints but that's not a problem, it seems real and unreal at the same time so i'll leave it like that since this is gonna be a ficiton and i've seen a lot of animes and dramas like that. i can grant yer first scenario request but that is if ye got chosen~ i like the fact that shin ah changes towards xiu min. despite her seem tough exterior, making her fear the king is realistic so 2-claps for ye! and OH! i love ye for wishing to make her daddy priest to be safe. thanks for applyin'!

  ▼

 

 

 

lee sae byeol!

  persona # 4 jack of spades 「accepted」
  soo! yer a so-so soo and idk what i'm talkin' 'bout! i want to give ye a cookie for doing a good job, when ye/sae byeol said that i am like this (inserts a trait), the explanation will go next so i didn't have a hard time knowing her. is there a reason behind why she's a tabletop? for her history, it made me love my arms and legs. her father's death, is regrettable, that's sad. oh! thank ye for choosing ace of diamonds as 1 of the least girls she'dd least get along with. lem'me just take this oppportunity to clarify something, she is actually questioning a person who feels suicidal. the scenarios, i like #s 3-5, #1 & 2 seems like a typical scenario in a korean drama. all-in-all, she seems like she's on her period while answering...xoxo!

  ▼