Truthfully I'm Lying.

Like or L♥ve? There's a Difference.

"I love you."

"Okay." I answered plainly.

"How come you never tell me that you love me?"

"SeHun-ah, I know that you love me, but I like you. There's a difference. I'm sorry, I have to tell you this here. Just promise you won't be too upset." I rubbed his back and he had a tear fall down. Although I may not look like I'm hurt, I am. I'm lying to him a lot more than I used to. One is that I don't love him. Truthfully I love him to death. Second of all, death is closer than I expected it to be. I'm laying in a hospital telling him that I'm just malnourished because of school, work and family. In reality, I'm on my death bed because I can't kick the damn cancer in the . Does it even have an ? That's not the point. I'm breaking SeHun's heart and at the same time having to say good bye to the person I love most of all.

"I love you. I love you. Promise me that'll you get out of here by tomorrow. I love you." He kept repeating it over and over breaking my heart every time just a little. I love you too my Hunnie.

"Promise." There goes another lie. I'm sorry for everything.

"LuHan says it's time for you to go now." Yun walked in with my brother, Sam, and my cousin, Teo.

"Okay. I love you so much. Remember our promise. I'll get you tomorrow." He kissed my forehead and left signing me a heart with his hands.

"Hey bestie." I smiled at Yun. He just smiled and hugged me tightly. I just let him. It'll be the last anyway.

"When are you going to tell him sis?" Sam wondered.

"She's never going to tell him." Teo answered for me. I just  kept my mouth shut.

"That's selfish you know." Sam remarked.

"It may be selfish, but it's better for me and him. I don't see him hurt and he doesn't have to keep holding my hand and telling me he loves me." I didn't notice the tear that rolled down my pale cheek.

"It's her relationship let her deal with it." Yun sided with me.

"Fine." Sam said and he then cringed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Stupid I know.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?! You're dying and I can't save you. I am a super hero." He cried, but caught himself by throwing in a lame joke.

"That's your song. It's not real." I laughed.

"How can you take this so lightly? I'm not really a super hero, but you're really dying." He paced back in forth.

"Before I burst into tears, I'll hug you my last time. Kiss you my last time. I'll tell you that I'll love you one last time." He hugged me and he wept in my arms. He kissed my cheeks and forehead. He hugged me again and I was about to cry, but I had to keep it together or it'll hurt everyone more than it's supposed to.

"I love you my sister in blood and faith. See you in heaven one day." He faked a smile while his tears came down quickly. Teo did the same and Yun held my hand.

"I'll be with you tonight." He grinned, but I can see the threatening tears swelling in his beautiful eyes.

"Thank you." I hugged him tightly. Tighter than ever.

"Sleep now. It's like 11." He pushed my head down with his finger and chuckled and I just smiled like a loser. He knew it was fake. Who would smile like the Joker on a day so close to their death?

"Sleep." He whispered and I fell asleep and he just smiled at my peaceful face. He was going to call it a day. He fell asleep on the couch. My best friend, Yun, you are my knight in shining armor. Aren't boyfriends supposed to be that? SeHun will be my king and you will be my knight. The days you would stick up for my tiny body. You were my bully-proof shield. I thank you for that. Now it's my time to leave. Bye. I'll miss you.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep!~

"What the hell? What time is it?"  Yun woke up and looked at his watch. *5:32 am*

He ran up to my bed and he noticed that straight line crossing the screen. He broke down into tears. His legs went numb as he knlet on the floor holding my cold hand. He picked up his phone and called my brother who wouldn't pick up. It was known he didn't want to see his lifeless sister laying there as pale as white paint. Teo can running in. SeHun came running with nothing, but his boxers. They must love me a lot to look like complete fools.

"Yah! Wake up!" Teo shook my body which is now classified as dead weight. No pun intended.

"She's dead? She's supposed to be malnourish and stressed out only. Not dead. She can't be dead. She promised me." He kept shaking his head with his tears acting like sprinklers. It's true SeHunnie.

"I'm sorry, but we have to move her down stairs." The nurse said.

"NO!" Yun yelled. It startled the nurse and she just nodded and walked out of the room.

"She's not waking up." Teo gave up after half an hour of shaking my dead body. Hearing what he said, SeHun knelt on the floor and kept pounding the floor.

"No. No. No. No. No. No." He chanted over and over until his voice was no longer audible. He just cried himself into his own world. He was on the floor saying inaudible things like a psycho patient.

"Bye guys." I said. I hope they can here me.

"Is that her?" Teo asked as he saw my white ghostly figure sitting on the couch.

"Bye." I waved my gastly hand and the disappeared. I could still hear the mournings of everyone I loved. So far, I can hear Yun, Teo and SeHunnie crying. Sam on the other hand was smashing every thing into pieces. Control your feelings bro. Remember the last time I said that to you? 4 days ago. The day I was submitted into the hospital. All just memories. Let's just look into the future.

See you in heaven my best bud, cousins, bro and my boyfriend. By the way, mom and dad said they miss you, Sam.