Manipulation

Manipulation [oneshot]

 

Title: Manipulation
Pairing: 2min
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff, Romance
Summary: Never underestimate the power. 
 
Minho loves to tease the younger. He would call Taemin names whenever the younger's actions calls for it and whenever he felt like it. He would poke the sides of the younger or even hug him from behind suddenly shouting suddenly into Taemin's ears, often causing the younger to jump in surprise. All Taemin usually does was to hit the other's chest or fly a punch to the taller's stomach. It would usually pose as no threat to the older as he would remain nonchalant with no signs of pain felt. Taemin could only pout in frustration at the older's childish actions. 
 
The time finally came when Taemin finally found his power over the older. Whenever he placed his hands on the other's thigh, the other would suddenly look uncomfortable and keep very quiet. The older would squirm under his touch especially when Taemin slides his hand up and down the other's thigh. Minho would clench his hands to a fist in exacting self control. 
 
Taemin also realized when he whispered breathily into the older's ears, it would send tingles down Minho's spine. Minho would flinch away suddenly to prevent Taemin from whispering into his ears. It is also when Taemin whispers while his hands rubbed up and down on Minho's thigh that Minho would sit uneasily on the chair, putting force downwards on the chair awkwardly and clench his teeth. 
 
Taemin also realized that whenever his dancing included hip motions, Minho would certainly look away quickly. He would also glare at those enjoying the performance causing the others around him to immediately feel uncomfortable. They would squirm in their seats and quickly avert their gazes away from the performance. 
 
With this great power, Taemin could manipulate the other however he wanted. However, what happens afterwards... Was out of his scope of control.