Chapter two

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I would not wish any companion in the world but you”

― William Shakespeare

Sulli walked slowly towards the school gates, trying hard to hide her limp but she washed her face and made sure that everything else would look normal. She pasted a smile on her face as she saw Minho waiting for her.

“Sulli-yah! Why are you so slow?”’ he shouted.

“Oppa, you should have gone back first”, she told him as she approached him.

“You must be very tired after soccer practice”.

“No problem, Ssul. I wanted to see you home. How was your second day here?”, he said slowly as he eyed the way she walked.

Sulli just started her high school at SJ High. Before this she was in an all girls school but her parents wanted her to be in the best school in the area, so here she was. The only person she knew was Minho and she thought everything would be fine but little that she knew things would not be so rosy.

“What happened to your leg?”

Aish! Trust Minho oppa to notice. Sulli raked her brain to come up with a good reason.

“Oh! I tripped over during PE when the teacher asked us for five laps around the field. It’s nothing really”, she tried to laugh it off but Minho being him was worried.

“Sit”, he ordered.

She wanted to say no but those big eyes of his were serious. She knew better than to argue when she sees that look on his face. So, they sat at the curb and as if it was nothing, Minho pushed her skirt up to inspect her injured knees.

“Minho-yah! What are you doing?”, they heard a high-pitched voice asking.

They both turned to look at the person asking and it was none other than Yuri and her posse.  

“Yuri noona!”, Minho smiled. “Sulli here injured her knees. She’s such a baby”, he added looking at Sulli with a teasing smile.

“Did she now? She’s a big girl, Minho. She can handle herself. You don’t have to babysit her”, Yuri said while looking at Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter