It was only just a dream

It was only just a dream

One-shot

 

It was Only; Just a Dream

______'s POV.

It was Friday and some of my friends of the music club are going to stay here with me. On that list of friends we have the new students from South Korea and the most popular boys in school, they are MYNAME. Since the day they got to my school I fell for the group’s leader, Gunwoo. I was thinking of the first time I saw him when I was interrupted by my dongsaeng Zoe.

"Unnie, MYNAME oppas are here!!" Zoe said with a smiling face.

"Ohh arasso I will open the door....... unless you want to do it!?" I asked her with an evil smirk.

I like teasing Zoe because I know she likes JunQ.

"A-a-ani!!! Unnie stop teasing because I’m going to do the same with you and Gunwoo oppa!!"

"Aish chongmal this girl!!" I said a little annoyed.
"SARANGHAE UNNIE!!!!!" Zoe made aegyo and left running because she knows how much I hate it.

I opened the door and all the boys of MYNAME said hi to me.

"Noona I missed you!!" Chaejin said giving me a bear hug.

"Maknae, you just saw her like 2 hours ago in school!!!" Insoo said pulling him to his side.

"I don't care! anyways, noona is it true that you have a pool?!" Chaejin asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah is through that door over there, you can go see it if you want to!?" I looked at Chaejin with a smile.

"CHONGMAL?!" Chaejin said a little TOO excited.

"Neh!!" I said smiling at him.

"Well, I’m not going, I’m too tired!" Insoo said sitting on the sofa.

"Eileen unnieeee is thereeeee!!" I said in a singing voice.

"One second, I think I just might take a look at it, bye!!!!" Insoo said running behind Chaejin.

"Mmmm, _____ is Zoe here?!" JunQ asked me trying to hide his blushing face.

"Yeah she is in the kitchen" I said smirking a little.

"Arasso!" JunQ said leaving Seyong, Gunwoo and me alone.

"Hey Seyong hyung, come over here. Let's play some basketball in the PlayStation!!" Gabe, one of my friends called him.

*"Yesssss, finally alone with him!!!" I thought smiling.*

Gunwoo's POV.

*"Ughhh this guys just left me here alone with _____. I’m so nervous right now, I don't want to act like a fool, I mean, I like her a lot. Since the first time I got to school, I liked her but I’m kind of shy around her!! Ughh they are SO going to get it!!" I thought*

"COME BACK TO EARTH, GUNWOOOOOOO!!!!" _____ shouted at me waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?! Mianhe, I was just thinking, what did you say?!" I asked her looking at her in the eyes.

"Mmmm, the guys wanted to know if you want to play with them?!" I asked him.

"Uhh, no I’m okay!!" I said to the guys and I saw Seyong, Gabe and Gaby smirking at my answer.

"Uhhh, why are you guys smirking?! It's so weird!!" ____ asked them.

"Ohh, is nothing, don't pay attention to us!!" Seyong said winking at us.

"Oooookayyyy, *weird* anyways Gunwoo, do you want to go to the balcony?!"___ asked me.

"Sure, you lead the way!!" I said smiling at her.
We went to the second floor of the house and ____ opened the door to the balcony. It was kind of silent, so I decided to break the ice.

"Your house is really pretty!!'' I said looking at her.

"Thank you, my parents worked really hard for it" She said smiling to herself.

"So where are your parents anyways?!" I asked her a little curious.

"Ohh they are visiting my aunt in Texas!!"

"Ohh okay, that's cool!!"

"Yeah!!"

It went silent again, but it wasn't that awkward, it was kind of nice. Then, we heard our friends calling us and we decide to go down. ____ didn't see a plant pot that was on the floor and tripped over it. She was about to fall but I grabbed her, unfortunately I lost my balance too and I fell on top of her. I felt something warm and soft on my lips and when I opened my eyes I saw that we were kissing. I got up and helped her in the process.

"I am so sorry!!!"_____ said to me.

"No, I’m sorry!!!" I said avoiding her eyes.

"_____, Gunwoo-ah, we are calling you guys!! Is everything okay over here?!" Eileen noona asked.

"Yeah everything is fine unnie, we were going to go just now"____ said to Eileen noona.

"Ohhh okay, well let's go!!" Eileen noona said smiling at us and we followed her to the living room.

________'s POV.

We played all night Just Dance and it was totally funny. These guys really know how to make us laugh, but at the same time I was still thinking about what happened in the balcony. Gunwoo and I kissed.......WE KISSED!! KYAAAAAA!!!! Okay, okay, calm down. It was just an accident, he really didn't mean it, so I should just forget it. Everybody was tired of dancing so we went to my room to watch a movie. The girls were on the bed and the guys were on the floor.

All of them fell asleep, but since I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, I turned off the TV and went to the living room to clear my mind. I turned the TV on and started to watch my favorite Korean drama, "Boys Over Flowers". I was forgetting everything until I felt someone watching me. I was so scared, I thought I was going to get or something but when I was going to scream for help the person put his hand on my mouth and made me look his way.

"GUNWOO YOU SCARED ME!!!!!!" I said sighing.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to come and see if you were okay!!"

"Ohh, but I thought that everybody was sleeping?!"

"I wasn't sleeping, that's why I came"

"Ohhh okay!!!" I really didn't know what else to say so I just kept watching the drama.

It was really late and I was falling asleep. My head was about to fall back but I tried to keep the balance.

"Are you sleepy?" Gunwoo asked me.

"No....Well... just a little!!"

"I know how to wake you up!!"

"How a-...." I was interrupted by Gunwoo's lips.

Everything was so fast but I gave in, I kissed him back. After some time, he pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"Just put your head on my shoulder and sleep!!" Gunwoo said smiling and I did what he said with a smile on my face.

*In the morning*

Zoe's POV.

I woke up and saw that Eileen unnie and I where the only ones on the bed.

"I guess _____ unnie went to make breakfast already!!"

I walked downstairs and what I saw left me in a complete shock. _____ unnie was sleeping with Gunwoo oppa. As the evil maknae that I am, I walked closer to them took my phone out and took a picture of them. I send it to all of MYNAME oppas and some of my other close friends. _____ unnie had her head on his shoulder and she was hugging him, Gunwoo oppa had his head on top of her head and was hugging her waist. They looked so cute together.

I heard steps coming from upstairs and saw that everybody was coming down with their phones on hand.

"Good morning oppas and unnie!!" I greeted them with some aegyo.

"Ohhh my Gosh, Gunwoo hyung took my noona away from meeeee!!!" Chaejin started whining and that woke Gunwoo up.

"What's up guys?!" Gunwoo said yawning.

"Ohh nothing just here watching one of the cutest couple ever!!!" Seyong said pointing at Gunwoo and ____ unnie.

_____'s POV.

I was having the best sleep ever, until I heard talking.

"Would you please shut up and get out of my room?! " I said half asleep.

I hugged the pillow I had in my hands. It was kind of hard and soft at the same time and it had this thing like if it had abs or something. Wait I don’t have a pillow with abs. I slowly opened my eyes to see all of MYNAME and my other friends there, but when I looked at my pillow I was totally shocked. It wasn't a pillow, it was Gunwoo.

"Oh my Gosh, I’m so sorry Gunwoo!!" I said running to my room to get changed and do my morning routing. I went down and everybody was laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about?!" I asked.

"Check your phone unnie!" Zoe said with an evil smirk.

When I opened my phone I saw that she had sent me a picture. I opened it and saw a picture of me and Gunwoo sleeping together, hugging each other.

"Yahhh what is this?!" I screamed at Zoe and she started to run and I was running after her.

I finally got her and I started to tickle her.

"Unnie!, Unnie!, UNNIE!!! UUUUUNNIEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Zoe woke me up from my sleep.

"What?!" I asked her.

"Come on, we have to go to our next class!!!"

" What? I mean, right, let's go!!" I got up from my seat and walked to the door.

I was so sleepy that I didn't watch where I was going and I tripped and fell on top of someone. That someone was no other than the boy that I was dreaming about, Gunwoo.

"Ohhh Gunwoo, I’m so sorry!!" I said getting up and helping him to get up too.

"No problem _____!! Hey, see you this afternoon at your house for the sleep-over right?!" Gunwoo asked me.

"Mmmm yeah, this afternoon it is!!"

"Okay see you then, bye!" Gunwoo waved good-bye and entered his classroom.

*"Huh?! So it was just dream?! UGHHH REALLY???!!!!" I started hitting myself but then I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up and saw Gunwoo smiling.

"Uhhh what's up?!" I asked him confused.

"I forgot something!"

"What?!"

"This" Gunwoo leaned and kissed me on the lips.

"Now I can go to class, bye!" Gunwoo said smirking and left me there shocked, but Eileen unnie made me walk to our next class. Then...

"Unnie!, Unnie!, UNNIE!!! UUUUUNNIEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Zoe woke me up from my sleep.

"What?!" I asked her.

"Wake up, breakfast is ready" Zoe said trying to make me sit down in my bed.

"Where am I? WHERE AM I?, WHERE IS EVERYONE? WHERE ARE THE OPPAS? WHERE IS GUNWOO? WHERE IS THE SCHOOL?" I asked Zoe screaming my lungs out.

"Emm.. Ok?! Uhhh.. Unnie, are you ok?! What are you talking about? Were you dreaming?" Zoe asked me a little flustered.

"I WAS WHAT? I WAS DREAMINGGG? WHAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEE?" I continued screaming and I started to fake a sob. "HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME? I KISSED GUNWOO TWICE AND THE TWO TIMES IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAM?WHYYYYY?" I screamed more.

"Emm.. Unnie, I think you should shut up." Zoe said blushing a little.

"WHY? I WANTED IT TO BE REAL, I WANTED TO KISS GUNWOOOOOO" I continued with my sobbing.

"UNNIE!" Zoe screamed at me pointing to the door.

"Y-y-you wan-wanted to w-w-what?" Gunwoo was in my door asking me a little shy with his face red like a tomato.

*OH SNAP*