Movie's Over

Movie's Over

 

  The minute she opened the door, she met with a guy with a smug grin plastered on his face. A grin that made her feel like wanting to rip it off his face, throwing it to the floor and just stamping on it. She wasn't a boxer and she had never learnt any martial arts or self-defence moves whatsoever but the moment he took a step closer to her, she gave him a one, two. Small fists meeting his hard stomach. He might have been surprised by the first blow but by the second one it didn't quite give him much of an effect. She knew this of course, and she would never live to be satisfied until she could see that annoying face kneeling down in front of her because of the undoubtedly excruciating pain she had caused upon him. And that was exactly what she did. Her knees rose at a right angle with high velocity and the hard impact right onto her target. Precise and accurate and she loved how much his face contorted, his mouth open wide nothing but a muted scream of agony. His hands that were in his pocket a while ago had moved to his crotch now and just the way she had visioned it, he knelt down before her, taking in deep breaths and a drop of sweat rolling down his temple.

 

Turning on her heels she stepped back into her home and slammed the door behind her. Letting out a very loud sigh of relief, relieved that she finally blew off some steam, she made her way into the kitchen (more like stomping actually). The door creaked open and by the corner of her eye she could see him limping very slowly towards her. It must have been a really hard blow to his nuts because his face was still in pain and she couldn't help but to raise the side of her lips satisfied by her own sadistic acts. Finally arriving at the kitchen island, he leaned against it and breathed out; lifting his head up to glare at the girl across the counter.

 

"I don't really deserve that" he said, groaning in pain a little as he sat himself on the stool. She responded with a scoff and turned around to get some chips in the cupboard.

 

"Yes you do actually" she said, back against him, on her tiptoes while her hands fumbled to look for the chips that were out of her reach. A dark shadow appeared behind her, she didn't bother to turn around because she knew who it was. He very easily grabbed the bag of chips and brought it down for her.

 

"Well, you didn't need to do it that hard!" He told her, eyebrows furrowing in the middle of his forehead. She rolled her eyes at him and snatched the bag of chips from his hands. Pushing past him, she reached for an empty bowl then turned back to the counter.  Seriously, she was not in the best mood today and the main cause was no other than HIM! And the fact that he had the nerve to show up here at her house acting like nothing happened last night.

 

"What the hell do you want from me, Zico? Speak quickly so that you can leave because I don't want to see your annoying face here" she said not even taking a glance at the man beside her. Even pouring the contents of the bags into the bowl became like such a tough job. It pissed her off at how close he was to her right now; he was still leaning against the counter, supporting himself probably because it still hurt.

 

"Are you mad at me?" His voice didn't come out as the tone that could be considered as concerned. It came out more like a sarcastic incredulous kind of question and she guessed it meant to come out that way. She shot him a daring glare, her eyes ready to zap him and burst him into flames.

 

"Go away! I'm going to grab my chips and go watch a movie  by myself, so that I wouldn't have to be stood up by some stupid someone who left me waiting for him for nearly 2 hours when he clearly  had promised me he was going to treat me to the movies. But instead, he went out with his girlfriend and never even told me about it."

 

Grabbing her bowl, she headed to the living room and switched on the TV. Actually there really was no movie on. She just hoped flipping through the channels would be sufficient enough to entertain her.

 

"Oh, so that’s what you're mad about?" He trailed behind her and made himself comfortable beside her on the couch.

 

Yes! ..And No

 

It wasn't just that. Unfortunately, it wasn't just about him ditching her during movie night. Despite the insults and the every so often curse words she'd spat at him, it was because she liked him. And she liked him a lot. She liked him even before he had a girlfriend and it really bad because the other girl was so much prettier than her, a really perfect match for Zico actually, and it made her feel so inferior that she just gave up on liking him altogether. She didn't actually give up, more like she just kept it to herself.

 

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" Zico snatched the remote out of her hands. Her habit of flipping channels annoyed him to bits.

 

"I changed my mind. I'll go listen to some music instead" she said to herself, acting as if he wasn't even there. Zico slapped his face over his palm. Talking to her was the hardest thing in the world, he could never understand it and it was tiring sometimes. Heading upstairs to her room, Zico followed behind her. He wasn't done talking to her yet. This was actually a one way conversation and he was afraid it was going to end that way.

 

Sinking herself in her swivel chair, she switched on her iPod and pressed the play button. Zico sat on her bed. His fingers running through his golden brown hair frustrated at his words not getting through to her.

 

"I was-- I had something important to do" he explained himself, scratching his non-itchy scalp. Not actually expecting for her to respond, she said something under her breath which Zico could make out some of the words.

 

"Yeah right, something important like getting into her pants"

 

His teeth clenched, frustration had reached its limit. Turning her around, he pulled out her earphones and threw the iPod on the bed. Standing right in front of her, she had to look up to see him looking down on her. She knew that look. He was angry now.

 

"If you want to say something hurtful say it to my face!" He didn't mean to raise his voice that loud, but he couldn't control it. It just came out like that.

 

"I don't think I really need to say anything to you because clearly I'm not important to you!" she retorted.

 

.

 

That was definitely not supposed to come out from . Zico's eyebrows furrowed again. His nostrils blaring with anger. She hated it. She hated the feeling of being mad. Exhaling after a deep breath, it calmed her a little.

 

"This isn't the first time you stood me up you know?" she said. "How many times have I waited for you and still hoped for you to come? How many hours did I have to wait for you despite the cold, the rain or just on very gloomy days just to see you show up and--"

 

Just to see you show up and make my heart pound so hard against my chest I get so scared that you might hear it.

 

"Are you-- Are you implying on something?" He asked. His voice was calm now too and she looked up at him. Was it too direct? The way she portrayed her feelings? A crimson shade suddenly appeared on her cheeks when she found him giving her that stupid smug smile again.

 

"Shut up! I'm just telling you how I feel and whatever you're thinking, it's not! Ok!... and wipe that stupid smile off your face. It repulses me" she said but her face was still red and it felt so warm she actually had to fan herself.

 

"You know what I think? I think you're in love with me" he said. Her eyes widened and she had nowhere to hide her already red face. The confidence to even shoot deadly glares at him had vanished and right now she couldn't even look at him. Taking his seat back on the bed, he leaned back supporting himself with his elbows.

 

"I know. I can't help being irresistible" he chuckled to his conceited self. "Maybe that's the reason why my ex couldn't stop calling and texting me for weeks now. I had to go tell her in person to just stop. Oh god, I nearly had to call the police to keep a restraining order from her" he joked and took a glance at her to see her reaction.

 

"Ex?" The word immediately popped out from . Ignoring the fact that she wanted a further explanation, he lifted himself up again and leaned in towards her, trapping her in the swivel chair.

 

"Now tell me that you love me" he said, his face dangerously close to hers.

 

"What? No!" She pouted. Her embarrassed face just gave it away, so there really was no point in retaliating.

 

He took the pout as his chance, leaning in and placing a sweet peck on her lips. Her eyes widened again and blinking furiously as butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

 

"Good girl"

 

 

 

 

020513.

A/N: The ending just turned out really bad. This is actually a request from my friend and she asked me to write about Zico and yes, I've had a crush on him for a very long time. heh. I haven't showed her this story yet and I'm hoping she'll like it. I'm hoping you guys liked it too despite me being really bad at writing one shots.