Chapter One: You do? ...I do?!

... My love for you will never fail {-> Restarting the story}

Do you, Lee Chanhee-?” the priest asks.

“I do.” He replies, before the priest finishes his rituals. “I promise to ensure that I will be doing all I can in my power, to ensure I brighten up your day at the very least three times a day. I promise to fulfil any desires that you may have. I promise that there won’t ever be anyone that can replace you in my heart, and make my heart beat faster than it does now. I promise to love you, more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow.  I promise to love you until death does us apart, even then I will turn into the wind and hug you every day, and kiss you night and sweet dreams… I promise to be yours forever long.”  He states and ends his confession with an ear-to-ear smile.

 

And do you, Ah Young Mi; accept Lee Chanhee, to be your lawfully wedded husband?” the priest questions.

The young lady in question looks out from under her veil and around the crowd behind her, to when her eyes come into contact with her mother.

She gulps down saliva and looks back at the altar. “I do,” she manages replies, with a slight forced smile playing upon her lips.

 

Taking a breath, in and then out, she recites her own monologue, previously written, to share with her true love. Young Mi, smiles a sad smile, once realising her true love and her dream wedding, was now beyond her grasp and control. And so she speaks.

"I promise that I will love you more than I have ever loved anyone before. I promise to do my best and nothing less than my best, when it comes to your happiness. I will be the only reason, you smile, and never the reason behind your tears, I will ensure you never cry at the very least not because of me… I also promise to be yours until the very end of time and beyond,” she replies unable to look at her new husband.

"The bride and groom may now ki- "

 


NOOOO!” Young Mi screams as she lifts her head and looks around her, this was the fifth time this week.

She had the same nightmare again and again, and she was sure she was going to keep on having the same nightmare, unless she quickly does something about it. Indeed, she was now a married woman, who was forced to give up her lips to a stranger who she was apparently bound to, since before she was born. Her marriage was unexpected and was rather rushed. 


You!” Young Mi stutters as she suddenly holds her duvet up to cover her body and averts her eyes, unable to look her partner in the eye.

“What is it, have I got something on my face?” he asks, poking his face here and there.

“YOU! Why are you here so early in the morning?” She growls.

“What do you mean-?” He questions, as he tilts his head to the side, frowning.

“We’ve signed a contract between us, remember it clearly states that neither of us should invade the privacy of the others,”

“But-“

“It states under the law-“

 

Suddenly silence pursues the room, as Young Mi finds her lips sealed by a pair of hands.

“I'm well aware of what the law, states. But, my dearest Mrs. this is not a legal contract or document,"

"Ith soth isth,"

"Pardon? Unfortunately, I don't understand alien language,"

 

Young Mi, rolls her eyes and points to her husband, Chanhee, and then to his hand, which evidently was the cause of Young Mi's incoherant words.

Chanhee, chuckles lightly, and removes his hand sowly away from Young Mi's mouth.

Young Mi, quickly uses the back of her sleeved t-shirt to wipe her lips, trying to decontiminate Chanhee's scent away from her lips.

"I said, it so is, a legal contract, as I signed it off with my own blood,"

"Well, you possibly couldn't have used my blood, now could you?" he jokes.

Young Mi gapes at Chanhee; disgusted with the indirect offense, as she unconsiously pulls her duvet even more so closer. Before, falling back into her bed, as she snuggles down wanting nothing more than to be left alone and continue her beauty sleep.

 

There is just no way I would touch you; Mr. Lee; husband, legally attached or not.

 

"Anyways, I came by to tell you to get up and get ready,"

"Why? It's so early in the morning," Young Mi's muffle moans.

"Early in the morning, no sweet, it's already 10:30,"

"Don't call me swee- wait, 10:30?! Why didn't you say that before?!" Young Mi screeches as she springs up on the king sized bed and looks around for her towel.

Seeing her towel just, remember just, behind Chanhee, she leaps into the air, in a hope of grabbing it quickly so she can have a shower. To her misfortune, she miscalculates the distance and ends, up forgetting about gravity as well, instead of prancing forward, she aims right for the ground, it would have been perfectly fine. Only, one thing stood in her way. Her husband.

 

She hits into him, and the two of them, fall straight onto the floor, with a loud thud. Hence leading into the second kiss which is shared between the not-so love-struck couple.

Locking, eyes with one another, the couple share a surprised gaze at one another. Finally, gaining sense, Chanhee is the first to break of the kiss. He slowly releases his hold from Young Mi where his arms were once tightly around her waist, once she jumped off the bed.

 

"Ahem, I should leave you to get ready," Chanhee stutters.

He leaves the room, with the still in-shock stage, Young Mi, all alone. All alone, to render upon what had just happened.


Author's blabber:
Finally done with the first chapter, hope this is a better start than what I produced or rather vomitted out last time. Keep smiling and stay blessed. I have a new fresh plot ready, so hope you wait my lovelies.
(I also, had this chapter written ages ago, but only found it on my USB- so here you go!)
 
Just so you know, I will be swapping form Chunji to Chanhee now and then  throughout the story. Hope you all will comment... I hope... crisitim is loved, no bashing though. subscription is loved, comnments treasured, upvotes honoured.
 
Comedy will be introduced soon- don't worry xD
 
Key:      Young Mi's thoughts
    Chanhee/Chunji's thoughts
    Daehyun's thoughts
Peace out!
XOXO, 
           Abi