Final

Memory

The shot was all it took to end, or so they thought, someone's life. However, Kyungsoo just might be the most luckiest teenager alive. Just when they thought Kyungsoo was gone, his eyes fluttered open.

However, there was a side effect.

The cemetery where Kyungsoo's tombstone laid was getting removed, if only Kai knew. He got there only a day before it would be gone, he didn't know what to do now that he was seeing his boyfriend.

"Kyungsoo?" Kai said, completely shocked seeing his boyfriend standing before him.

Kyungsoo eyed him "Do I know you?"

Kai thought his eyes were playing a trick on him "A-are you real?" he reached out his hand to touch his boyfriends face, this resulted in Kyungsoo swatting Kai's arm away.

"What do you think you are doing!?" he snapped at Kai.

"No" Kai said, he shook his head. "I have to be dreaming"

Kyungsoo eyed the mysterious person and took a step back.

"Kyungsoo, there you are!" a familiar voice called, it was Taeyeon. "You need to wait for-" she stopped when she saw Kai staring blankly at Kyungsoo.

"Let's go, Taeyeon." Kyungsoo said before grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of cemetery. When he made sure the strange guy wasn't following him, he sighed and scratched the back of his head "Who was that guy?"

Taeyeon didn't know what to tell him, Kyungsoo was suffering from long term memory loss and he forget everything expect some of his family members and Taeyeon. Instead of telling him the truth, she shrugged and the two walked to the cafe to share a coffee.

Taeyeon felt guilty from keeping a major part of Kyungsoo's life a lie, but she missed hanging out with Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo and Kai were together the two barely hung out.

When they arrived at the cafe, Kyungsoo ordered and iced cappuccino and Taeyeon ordered a regular coffee. It was getting a little cold out; Kyungsoo didn't care, he would drink anything he wanted.

The two sat down at the table near the window and Taeyeon took something out of her purse, Kyungsoo's phone. She had forgotten to give it to him at the hospital, Kyungsoo eyed it.

"It's yours" she said.

"Really, I have a phone?" he grabbed it and pressed the middle button. "So who is guy on-oh my god it's him!" Kyungsoo said while going through his phone, he shoved the thing in Taeyeon's face. Her eyes widened when she saw the picture, it was Kyungsoo and Kai hugging. "Why is this my background, Taeyeon who is this guy?"

Taeyeon didn't know what to say, should she tell him or not?

Kyungsoo entered his house, then slid down the door to the floor. "He's my boyfriend?" Kyungsoo took a look at his phone, then searched through his pictures. Almost half of them were of him and Kai, he set his phone down and groaned. "What the hell is going on?"

The next day Kyungsoo was admitted back into school, Taeyeon and himself walked to the main office to get his new schedule. Kyungsoo received many shocked looks from the secretaries, he didn't really remember any of them.

Kyungsoo looked over his schedule then handed it to Taeyeon:

1st Period: English

2nd Period: Economics

3rd Period: Gym

4th Period: Free

5th Period: Lunch

6th Period: Science

7th Period: Math

8th Period: Tech

9th Period: Free

10th Period: Lab (Mondays)

Kyungsoo looked over at Taeyeon "Do I got any classes with you?"

"Just Lunch, but at least-"

"Do I have any classes with him" Kyungsoo asked.

Taeyeon looked over the schedule, she didn't know any of Kai's classes. She shrugged her shoulders and handed Kyungsoo his schedule "I guess you will find out"

Kyungsoo groaned "It'll be awkward, I don't even remember having a boyfriend"

"I think he has Lunch fifth period, ask him to come sit with us, we can work it out then." Taeyeon said, she saw someone with light brown hair "Remember him?" she pointed at the guy.

Kyungsoo eyed him, he shook his head "No"

"That's Joon, your friend" she pushed him forward "go talk to him" she then walked the opposite way to get to her locker.

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder and walked over to the stranger, he was talking to this girl "Excuse me?"

"What?" the guy responded with grimace. That changed when he turned around "K-kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo nodded "Hi Loon" he waved awkwardly.

Joon smiled when hearing 'Loon', he sighed and shook his head "I heard you were-" he stopped for a second "alive"

Kyungsoo nodded again and looked down "Yep"

"So, how are you?" Joon asked, he found it extremely awkward talking to a once dead friend.

"Good," Kyungsoo answered, he searched in his mind who this guy was. He couldn't remember. "you?"

"I'm good," Joon said, he scratched the back of his head then looked at Kyungsoo. "have you talked to Kai yet, I'm sure-"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened "You know him too, is he really my boyfriend!?" he interrupted.

Joon nodded "You don't remember Kai?"

Kyungsoo shook his head "No"

Joon looked towards the commons, speak of the devil. "You should go talk to him"

Kyungsoo looked to where Joon was, butterflies started up in his stomach. "T-that's my boyfriend?"

Kyungsoo had to admit that even though he was creeper, he found him extremely attractive. His black messed up hair and his black leather jacket, but something was different than before.

Kai pecked this girls lips and grabbed her waist, Kyungsoo's mouth dropped. Joon's eyes widened, he completely forgot what happened during the small time while Kyungsoo was 'dead'.

This girl, Sulli, confessed to Kai and he really wanted to forget about Kyungsoo. He agreed to go on a date with her, but he knew it wasn't the same while being with Kyungsoo. He was forcing himself to forget about Kyungsoo.

Kai eyes wandered around until they met with Kyungsoo's, his eyes widened.

Kyungsoo looked over at Joon "He isn't my boyfriend" he turned and walked away.

Kai released Sulli and ran down the small staircase to Joon "Was that-"

"You really are a idiot sometimes, Kai" Joon said before walking away.

"Babe, let's go get some breakfast" his girlfriend said, latching onto his arm.

Kai shook his head "I can't, I'll call you later" he ran down the stairs and after Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo walked through an alley of Seoul, he didn't know why had tears coming down his face. He sniffed and wiped away his tears with his finger.

To make it worse, he had a sharp pain in his head. He gripped his head tightly with one of his hands and used other to keep himself up, the pain only increased.

His eyes widened as the pain reached a new level; he didn't scream though, he didn't want people to hear him. He felt all these emotions surging through him, then a new pain, like he had just been shot.

He gripped the same area where he was shot, he slid down the wall to the ground. He closed his eyes tightly, he saw all these memories within his head.

Kissing, hugging, being in love with a certain someone.

Kai ran down the street, he could hear the groaning coming from an alley. He ran down the alley to find his ex boyfriend breathing heavily on the ground, he ran over to him.

"Kyungsoo!" he shouted, shaking him.

Kyungsoo didn't answer, he didn't even know Kai was there.

Kai didn't hesitate to put his arms around Kyungsoo, he pulled him close and held him as tight as he could. Kai whispered nonsense into Kyungsoo's ears, telling him that everything's okay.

"Nothing is okay" Kyungsoo finally managed to say.

Kai moved his head away to get a closer look at Kyungsoo, he had a smile on his face. "What?"

"Nothing is ever okay and normal, because your my boyfriend"

Kai smiled and pulled Kyungsoo closer to him, the two crashing their lips on each other. How each other longed for this kiss, how Kai missed this Kyungsoo.

Kai ended the kiss and leaned his head away from Kyungsoo, a tear escaping his eye "You're back"

Kyungsoo nodded and buried his head in Kai's chest and smiled "I love you"

"I love you too," Kai said, he pecked Kyungsoo on the forehead "don't you forget it"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy? I hope you did!

1) Favorite O.T.P in EXO