Coffee Date Part One

The Ups And Downs Of Being A Celebrity Couple

 

"You look great," Luna said while leaning against the doorway.

Sulli turned to look at her and said, "Thanks."

"So, where's he taking you again?" Krystal, who was sitting on her bed, asked. She was flipping the pages of her newly-bought magazine.

"I don't know," Sulli replied. She faced the mirror again and smoothed her skirt. "He didn't say."

"Oh..." Krystal said distractedly.

After a few minutes of chatting with the girls, Sulli's eyes brightened when she heard the doorbell rang.  

"I'll get that!" she exclaimed rather eagerly. 

"No, don't!" Amber yelled. 

Sulli looked back in confusion. Does Amber had a thing for Myungsoo or what? 

Amber rolled her eyes at Sulli's suspicious gaze and said, "You want to play cool, remember? Eager girls are turn-off for men."

Sulli pouted but allowed Amber and Victoria to open the door. She sighed as she sat on the couch on the living room. Ignoring Victoria's muffled lecture about curfew, paparazzi, food poisoning, saesang fans and...did Sulli just hear her say 'condoms'? Sulli wanted the ground to swallow her up. It's humiliating enough that they didn't let him in.

This is so embarrassing, she thought.  

It took about five minutes for the conversation to be over and Myungsoo went in, looking very handsome. He wore a fitted black jeans that hugged his legs perfectly and a nice blue shirt under a leather jacket. He also wore a pair of fake, large eyeglasses and scarf, it made him cute, but Sulli thought he wore it for disguise.  

Myungsoo was inspecting her the way she on him and it made her smile. 

"You look great," Sulli complimented. His eyes drifted back to her and he smiled. 

"You don't look so bad yourself," he said. 

They heard a fake, loud cough from the door and Sulli blushed in embarrassment, recalling Victoria's lecture to Myungsoo.

"We'll be going now," Sulli said. She grabbed her coat and scarf (it's not really cold outside but she brought it to cover up). She ignored Krystal's smirk and rolled her eyes at Amber who yelled "Curfew's on 10:00 PM!"   

Once they were alone inside Myungsoo's car, Sulli suddenly felt...very nervous. She was nervous before this date but this feeling was more intense, it's like she wanted to stay and have a good time but run away at the same time. It's exhilarating. 

She looked everywhere except on Myungsoo because she felt like if she looked at him, she would breakdown into a thousand nerves. She took a deep breath and exhaled and it was very loud.

"You nervous?" Myungsoo asked.

Instead of answering, Sulli laughed.

"What?" Myungsoo said, but he had a smile on.

"It's just...I...nothing," Sulli said between laughs.

"Well, you have a nice laugh," Myungsoo told her casually.

Sulli silenced and straightened. She pointed at the stereo and asked, "You mind?"

"Not really," Myungsoo said. He laid back on his seat. How could he be comfortable?      

Music blasted out from the speakers, filling in the awkward silence. It was a pop rock song with nice tempo accompanied by a sweet sound of a girl's voice. Sulli hummed through the song because she didn't know the lyrics.      

Sulli stopped humming when the car stopped. They were in front of a nice-looking cafe that has the words 'Page Up Cafe' carved on the wooden sign.

"It's my favorite coffee house," Myungsoo said.

"We're eating there?" Sulli asked. It's early evening but she doubt a cafe would offer a full dinner. "Not on a restaurant?"

"No, I'll just go get us coffee and then well go by the Han River...on the Banpo Bridge and eat my mother's packed food. Unless you have a better idea of course..." he said almost shyly. He rubbed his right palm on the back on his neck and Sulli almost melted in a puddle.

She cleared and aid, "No you're idea was nice." 

Myungsoo got out of the car and asked, "How do you want your coffee?"

Sulli answered without hesitation, "Black."

Sulli watched his retreating figure. Even if he was bundled up in clothes, he still managed to look great. Callipygian...he's callipygian. Sulli laughed as she recalled a big word from one of her favorite books, Anna and the French Kiss.

 

 

 


Author's Note: Hey you guys. Thank you for the comments and subs. 
I'll continue their date tomorrow...I guess. 
Bye. Have a good day. /kisses 

Oh, BTW: 

 

callipygian


cal·li·pyg·i·an
adjective

having well-shaped buttocks.