Chapter 2

promise

"Yo M." Call Hyesung to Minwoo. "Yo hyesung-ah." Minwoo replied with a laugh. "O hyesung-ah who is he???" Minwoo said after he saw eric. He introduced his friend and neighbor named Eric. "Oh Eric, Hai Eric my name is Minwoo but you can call me M." Said Minwoo. "Yo M i’m Eric." Eric introduced himself to Minwoo. And because eric easy to get along with others did not take long for him to get a lot of friends.
"Hyesung-ah I want to talk with you both." Minwoo whispered. "What do you want to talk about???" Asked Hyesung. "Not here, remember eric can not seem to stay away from you." Obviously Minwoo. "Okay I understand." Hyesung replied. "Okay I'll see you at the usual place." pleaded Minwoo. "Ok" said Hyesung. From another side Eric watching Minwoo and Hyesung, eric actually very curious about what they talked about but he did not get to ask for because he surrounded by students who want to get acquainted with him. After that Minwoo left the classroom. And Hyesung went over to Eric. ""Eric-ah  me go first, you just get acquainted with other children" said Hyesung to eric . "Where are you going hyesung-ah" ask Eric. "I need a teacher there, so you just wait here." Said  Hyesung. "Oh so apparently." And eric obey the Hyesung words.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want to talk with me M??." Ask Hyesung with a deadpan look. " YAAHH what did you do huh???" Minwoo snapped. "Wow wow calm down  M, what’s going on ? Why are you so serious?" Replied Hyesung relaxed. "YAHH what’s your relation with junjin??" Minwoo asked anxiously.”Yah M what’s wrong with you?? Of course I have a relationship with him, we are friends of the same school M, did you forget? "Replied Hyesung still with a flat expression. "It’s not what i mean stupid." Said Minwoo upset. "Then what?" Replied Hyesung relaxed. " I heard yesterday Junjin meet you after school, there is what he needs you???." Ask Minwoo curious. "Never mind M he does not want anything from me, after all, look at me, nothing is happening to me right." Said Hyesung explained. "But you should never close to him, you know who he is." Minwoo said anxiously. "Yes, I understand." Hyesung said. "Yeah but what exactly are you talking about with junjin, junjin is not that kind, that’s impossible  if he don’t expect anything." Said Minwoo more curious. " M if you really want to know the truth i promise i will tell you, but not now, I'll tell you later, call.?" Said Hyesung calm his friend. "Ok call." Minwoo replied resignedly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eric-ah looks like you are very famous huh? Though the first day of school, right? But you've got a lot of friends." Teased Minwoo. "Of course, because I'm handsome." Eric replied proudly. "Yah stop it, you make me want to vomit out." Said Hyesung upset. "But you're fascinated by the handsome me, right?" Eric joked. "What?? Hyesungie??? Do not call me hyesungie." Hyesung replied with a face flushed with annoyance and embarrassment. " Why?? We've already become close friends." Eric replied lightly. "YAAAHHHH." Shouts Hyesung. "Yah yah yah stop, you guys looks like a couple who were arguing." Teased  Minwoo. "YAH you better keep quiet M or you want to die??." Hyesung scolding Minwoo. "Hahaha okay I'll shut my mouth hyesungie." Teased Minwoo again and Minwoo was running away from hyesung. " YAAHHH COME QUICKLY OR I WILL KILL YOU M!!" Shout Hyesung. And shouts Hyesung this time earned him expelled from the classroom because there was a teacher who came.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Puahahahahaha" Minwoo and  Eric laughing Hyesung  all the way home. "Yah  stop, you'd be right pleased to see me punished." Said Hyesung upset. "Yah  what is our mistake? Me and eric didn’t do anything wrong, right eric??" Asked Minwoo with a teasing tone. "Yes we didn’t do anything wrong hyesungie." Eric follow Minwoo conversational style. "YAAHH  I’ve told you not to call me hyesungie." Hyesung said getting annoyed. "Hyesungie do not be angry, ooo hyesungie, hyesungie." Minwoo teasing rampant. And Eric was also followed Minwoo action. And of course Hyesung getting angry with them both until Eric and Minwoo being chased by Hyesung. "YAAAAHHHHHHHHH STOP RIGHT THERE  IF YOU ARE GET CAUGHT BY ME I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU, YAAAHHH YOU BASTARD ." Hyesung Snapped while pursuing  Eric and Minwoo.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anndddyyyyaaahhhhh." Shouts Eric summon andy. " What’s going on hyung??" Asked andy. "Andy-ah just bring me some water." Tell eric. "YAAHHH hyung I'm not your servant, besides you still have hand and leg." Andy was getting angry. "Eiii this child, andy-ah you must be serve your hyung." Replied Eeric. "I don’t want to." said andy hates it. "Andy-ah are you still remember with hyesung??" asked Eric. "Hyesung??? Person who often hyung tell me it???" Asked andy confused. "hmmm, so you really do not remember who is he." Answer Eric. " it’s a long time ago since i meet him besides i’m too young to remeber him, what’s wrong??" Asked andy. "You know what?? we neighborly with him." Answer eric. "Oh Is it true, The person who ever makes you cry?? now he neighborly with us???" Asked andy as he tempting Eric. "YAAHHH I never cry  because of him, after all we had neighbours with him" Replied eric ashamed of mingled annoyed. "Yahh why are you shouting hyung?? I already told you, I forgot,  and how could i knew he ever been neighborly with us  or not. "Answer andy annoyed. "it’s because you talk nonsense." Replied eric. "When did I talk nonsense?? the fact you've made ​​cry by him, right ?" Asked andy. “ YAH are not you promise not to bring up this problem." Answer Eric embarrassed. "So that’s true?? Then why you angry with me??? "Asked andy irritated. "Never mind not goes without discussed, after all, this not it already long occurred." Answer Eric. "Eeiiii this hyung really ...." muttered andy.