Fries

Fries

 

Kris, deciding to visit his home land, went back to Canada after the long stay in China and South Korea.  He inhales deeply, taking in the scent. “Ah… Home sweet home.” He smiled, looking around as he stepped out of the airport. Kris walked around, leaving the airport behind when suddenly his stomach growled.

 “Man… I need some food….” His eyes scanned around the area, quickly spotting a fast food restaurant. “Hm…  That could work.” He nodded, walking to the restaurant. He ‘coolly’ put his shades on to pass by unnoticed by fans, which failed miserably.

He entered the restaurant, quickly ordering some random meal and took it with him before scurrying into a seat in the corner. He sighs deeply as some fans try to get into his personal bubble. “I’m supposedly on a vacation. A damn break…” Kris mumbles as he sighs heavily, slightly ticked off from the flash of fans' cameras and phones.

“Ugh.. Food. About time.”  Kris started with the fries, taking and eating one at a time, too caught up with thinking to notice anything with his surroundings. 

He suddenly remembers a time where him and all the Exo members where at K’s dorm watching a movie. Kris chuckled quietly as remembered Baekhyun and Chanyeol making jokes which no one quite got but just laughed along on how goofy they acted. But things got awkward when they started kissing and everyone just slowly ditched the dorm and did their own thing. Strangely he doesn’t remember what movie they watched. Faintly he hears something in the back of his mind.

My is like super size. Your look like two fries.

Chocking from the thought, he quickly took a sip of his drink, gasping for air.What in the heck was that was all he can think of.  Oh dear lord why that. What in the world were we watching? Wait, no. I don’t want to know what we were watching. Nevermind.

Slowly he looks down at the table, staring at his hand. He died in his mind on what he saw.

He was holding two fries.